The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“I’m not my neko. You are the naughty boy here” he teased Lucas and kissed him gently. “Let’s go back in the pool to wash ourselves before auntie comes to look for us” he suggested taking Lucas into his arms. They were both naked but he didn’t care about it.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts a little, blinking and kisses Tony as well. He nods his head and goes into the pool, looking at Tony while blushing and looks to the side, "um.. when are we going to go shopping for those things you mentioned before," he tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears confusingly.

“Are you curious about it my neko?” Tony asked hugging him from behind. “We will go on Monday to shopping after we will meet my boss. He called me to be on his office at 9 am” he explained and started to wash Lucas' tail and body of cum.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly, swishing his tail side to side and flickers his ears. He blinks and blushes, nodding his head, "o-okay sounds good to me," he closes his eyes as Tony was cleaning him off and rests on the edge of the pool.

Tony finished to wash Lucas and then washed quickly himself. “What about a race my neko? Catch me if you can” he splashed the other and started to swim away from him. In that moment auntie got out of the house and saw the boys were still playing. “Dinner time” she yelled knowing they will hear her.

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, blinking a couple of times and swims towards Tony, pouncing at him. He perks his ears up and looks up at Tony's auntie, swishing his tail slowly and starts to get out of the pool.

Tony got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. “Let’s dry ourselves and take the clothes on us. Auntie didn’t see we are naked”. He bent over to take his pants and feel something on his feet. He looked down to see the kitties were licking his bare legs. “Here they are again being cute” he smiled to Lucas.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head while blushing as he bends down to gather his pants. He perks his ears as he looks down at the kittens, smiling, "they must have came out when your auntie opened the door." Lucas puts on his pants and walks into the house, shaking his head to dry off his hair.

“Yes they did. Don’t worry, they will come after us back to house now” Tony said as he finished to dress. Once they entered into the house auntie looked on them. “Go and dry yourself properly – I won’t accept you two wet on my dinner table. Your mother ate already, she’s sleeping now” auntie explained and Tony nodded.

Lucas nods his head slowly as he follows Tony into the house. He perks his ears up and tilts his head, walking towards the bathroom and steps into the shower, rinsing off real quick and steps out, drying himself off and steps out, putting on his clothes and walks into dining room.

Tony let the neko to have his shower in their bathroom and he went into auntie’s room to use her bath. He washed himself quickly and went back to their room with only a towel around his waist. The neko was downstairs already and he hurried up to dress. Once he entered into the dinning room he saw Lucas was feeding the kitties. “They didn’t want to eat from me so I asked Lucas to help me” auntie explained.

Lucas perks his ears up and looks over at Tony, wagging his tail as he goes back to feeding the kitties. He stands up once he finishes and goes to sit at the table, wagging his tail and blushes, lowering his ears as he heard his stomach starting to growl and places his hand on his stomach.

Tony sitted on the table and smiled when Lucan joined him “It seems you are damn hungry babe” he teased his lover and yelled “Auntie we are hungry? Where is our food?” She came with the soup bowl “Here you have my hungry boys. I will go to check the apple pie. It’s still in the oven. And we have pastas too”.

Lucas pouts as he nudges Tony, flickering his ears and crosses his arms, "not as hungry as you," he sticks his tongue out and giggles softly, swishing his tail side to side. He perks his ears up and looks at the soup bowl, tilting his head and flickers his ears as he leans down to sniff the soup. Lucas leans back and swishes his tail, touching the bowl to see if it was hot and grabs a spoon, starting to scoop up some soup and licks it.

“Is it yummy Lucas?” Tony asked the neko laughing. “Let me help you before auntie will be back and catch you eating from the bowl” she took a spoon and put some soup into Lucas’ plate, then into his own plate. Auntie came back with the pastas and smiled “The pie it’s ready as well so eat my boys”.

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head, flickering his ears as he watches Tony put soup into the bowl. He blushes and lowers his ears embarrassingly while pouting, going back to eating the soup. Lucas hiccups and blushes, continues quietly sipping the soup.

“Auntie you spoil us” Tony answered smiling. “You know that I always loved your food” he added watching Lucas. The neko was so cute sipping from his soup. “Thank you my dear nephew. You know you are like a son for me. And now Lucas is my son too”.

Lucas continues sipping up the soup and flickers his ears as he was listening to Tony and his aunt talk. His ears perked up and looks towards Tony's auntie, tilting his head to the side as he swishes his tail slowly, "I-I am," he said confusingly and lets out a hiccup.

“Lucas seems to agree auntie” Tony laughed as he finished is soup. “I’m ready for pastas now” he said and auntie served him. “You two will help me to choose a neko after dinner. I want a cute female to help me sell my roses”.

Lucas flickers his ears and wags his tail with a smile, leaning back within the table and finishes the soup. He looks up at Tony's aunt and tilts his head to the side, "well I am sure there are a lot of females nekos on the site. If any have extra information.. it might mean they are currently in the works or are going to deliver a baby soon, so those will take longer to get delivered."

“I want one without any baby, just to be deliver fast. That’s why I need your help” auntie said as he served the neko a bowl with pastas. “Here Lucas, eat as much you want” she then left to the kitchen to bring some juice for them. Tony laughed “I hope we can find the perfect femae neko for auntie but won’t be better for her to buy a couple? Don’t you know any couple Lucas?”

Lucas looks at the bowl and wags his tail slowly as he leans down to sniff the pasta. He watches as Tony's aunt went into the kitchen and starts eating the pasta, perking his ears up as he looks at Tony. "Well.. if she gets a couple, they might even start breeding. I am not sure if she really wants babies around the house."

“I didn’t think on that my neko. But you are right – no matter how much my aunt likes the cats she won’t want babies around. She has a business to look after, so a single female neko – that’s all she needs for now” Tony said leaning forward to kiss Lucas. “Like that the kitties won’t be after you either. You are just mine”.

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail with a smile, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah I don't think she wants to be more busy than she has to be." He purrs softly while kissing Tony and looks up at him while blushing, nodding his head slowly, "it's not like the kitties can do anything like you can," he pokes Tony's chest.

Tony laughed and kissed Lucas again. “I didn’t think that the kitties can fuck you my neko but they are taking from my time with you and I don’t like that.” He explained and smiled to his auntie as she was back from kitchen with the pie and the juice.