The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas kisses Tony and blushes bright red, shaking his head, "n-no I don't mean it to sound like that," he covers his face embarrassingly. He tilts his head and looks at Tony, "you don't like when I spend time with the kitties," he flickers his ears in confusion. Lucas perks up his ears and looks at Tony's auntie returning with juice and pie, wagging his tail.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“You can say I’m jealous my neko” Tony explained and took the plate with the pie slice that auntie gave him. “What are you two talking about?” auntie asked being curious. “We were thinking on the neko we will choose for you” he answered and looked on Lucas. “It must be as cute as my neko”.

Lucas tilts his head while blushing, giggles softly and wags his tail, "why are you so jealous? You can do stuff to me and they can't," he tilts his head and sticks out his tongue. He looks over at Tony's aunt and wags his tail slowly as he looks at the pie, sniffing it and purrs softly, "it smells really good," he looks up at Tony while blushing, looking to the side and rubs the back of his head.

“Then ate as much you want Lucas. And stop teasing him my naughty nephew” she scolded him and Tony smirked. “But I’m a good boy auntie”. She teased him “When you are asleep”. As they were having fun togther they didn’t realised Bella was coming downstairs. Tony almost choked with the juice seeing his mother in front of him. “Seat down dear and have some pie with us” auntie invited here and Tony tried to stay calm.

Lucas blinks and nods his head slowly, "b-but I am starting to get full," he rubs his stomach as he looks over at Tony, tilting his head while blushing. He swishes his tail as he finally finished eating and drinks some juice, perking his ears up, seeing the woman from before come down and looks at how Tony reacts, finishing his juice while he continues to look at Tony.

“I’m full as well” he answered as he finished to eat his slice of pie. He ignored his mother and looked on auntie “We will go to look on nekos and choose one for you” he said standing up and left the room knowing Lucas was following him. Bella looked after them and cried “He hates me for sure. I should leave”. Auntie sighed “Don’t be stupid and run away. Let’s finish the pie and go after them”.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, standing up and looks at Tony's mom, "it's nice to meet you ma'am," he smiles and wags his tail, perking his ears up and follows Tony. He walks into the room, noticing a computer, "so your aunt wants a cute female one that isn't expecting and single," he sits near the computer.

Tony was surprised Lucas spoke with his mother and was polite, he pretended that woman wasn’t there at all. He looked on his neko and nodded “Yep, auntie needs such neko female. I hope we will find one” he said as he put Lucas on his lap and they searched for a cute female.

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head, wondering why he was so surprised and shrugs his shoulder as he continues to walk into the room. He nods his head and wags his tail, "I am sure there will be at least one your auntie likes," he sits on Tony's lap and looks at the computer screen, swishing his tail side to side.

“Wow, there are so many Lucas. And are so cute” Tony said looking on the beautiful female nekos. Some had dark hair, some red or blonde but he was surprised to see some were pink or purple. “Auntie come and look. There are many cute ones” he yelled and he smiled seeing Lucas was serious. “What’s with this face love. Did you recognize anyone?”

Lucas smiles and nods his head as he looks at all the female nekos, seeing how different they were. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, tilting his head to the side and shakes his head, "n-no my mom is not really for sale since she is currently pregnant," he rubs the back of his head while blushing as he goes back to looking at all the nekos.

“Eh? Do you have a mom?” Tony yelled being surprised. “I thought they create you, so a female neko gave birth to you.” Auntie came and looked on the photos. “This one is cute. I will take her”. Tony smiled “She’s Lucas mom and is pregnant now”. Auntie hugged Lucas “That’s why I want her. We are a family after all”. Tony saw his mother there and nodded.

Lucas looks at Tony and rubs the back of his head, "well.. she took care of me while I was still a newborn android so I considered her as my mom." He wags his tail and perks his ears up, looking at Tony's aunt as she walks into the room. He blinks and looks at Tony's aunt and tilts his head, "but.. I thought you said you didn't want one that is pregnant? It might take longer to ship her since they need to be very careful," he rubs the back of his head. Lucas perks up his ears as he got a hug from Tony's aunt and looks at the screen, then at Tony and nods his head slowly, "well.. if you really do want her," he leans forward and clicks 'add to cart,' going to the check out option.

“I’m sure I want her Lucas. I can take care of her and her baby” auntie said and she continues to pet the neko as he was buying the female neko for her. Tony stood up and went closer to his mother “Why are you still here? Go home if you are sick” he said being pissed of. “Don’t speak like that with your mother!” auntie scolded him. “Bella, he’s Lucas, you son’s lover” she introduced the neko to his sister.

Lucas finished ordering his mom as he looks up at Tony's aunt, nodding his head slowly and watches as the order was being processed. He then leans forward to see the notification:

Due to reason, this model is currently pregnant and will cost more. We have to give her a little more care for the safety of her and her child so it might take longer to get her delivered.

Lucas clicks the ok button and notices the delivery date was around next week, looking up at Tony's mom and looks at Tony, unsure what to really say to the other woman.

“She’s the woman who gave birth to me Lucas, nothing more. My real mother is my auntie” Tony said hugging the neko. “Your female neko will be here next week auntie. It’s time for Lucas and I to go to sleep, we are tired” he added taking Lucas’ hand into his. “Good night boys” auntie answered.

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his ears, looking at Tony's mom and then at Tony's aunt, unsure why Tony hated his mom so much. He looks at Tony and nods his head as he stands up, watching Tony take his hand and walks out of the room with his ears lowered.

Bella ran after them and huged Tony from behind “Don’t say that Antony. I give birth to you and I’m your mother. I won’t let you to treat me so bad without listen me”. Tony sighed “Just go away and let me in peace” Bella kissed his hair “Good evening boys. See you tomorrow” she kissed Lucas check too and left. Tony couldn’t believe “Is she accepting you?”

Lucas perks up his ears as he could hear footsteps behind them, looking at Tony and lowers his ears, seeing how his mother really loved him but Tony was avoiding her. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony's mom, flickering his ears as he got a kiss on his cheek and watches Bella leave. Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head, "well.. it is really hard for someone not to resist a neko," he rubs the back of his head.

“I will chat with her tomorrow then” Tony said and ran back to living room where the women were cleaning the table “See you in the morning …mom” he kissed Bella and went back to Lucas. “Done. Let’s go in our room now. I’m tired” he took Lucas’ hand into his and headed upstairs.

Lucas nods his head and blinks when Tony suddenly dash too the living room, swishing his tail and watches Tony with a smile. He perks his ears up and nods his head slowly as he follows Tony upstairs while holding his hand and looking down at Tony's mom, swishing his tail as he was following along side Tony.

“Did you have fun today Lucas? I did especially at the pool” Tony asked as they were into his room getting ready for bed. “We will sleep in our underwear. I don’t think we need pyjamas as auntie won’t come here” he said jumping in bed and waiting for Lucas.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes, nodding his head and wags his tail with a giggle, purring, "y-yes I had a lot of fun today," he swishes his tail slowly. He looks at the bed and jumps at it, laying next to Tony while purring, tilting his head to the side and shakes his head with a giggle. Lucas starts taking off all his clothes and throws them on his bed, "but.. I rather sleep naked," he giggles softly and hides under the blanket.

“You are a naughty neko tonight Lucas” Tony whispered into the neko’s ear. “Then I should sleep naked as well” he added loudly and took his underwear off. He pulled Lucas closer and kissed his ears. “Thank you for making me so happy” he said and he remembered something “I closed the door so the kitties won’t enter here again. I want you just for me at night”.

Lucas giggles and wags his tail, perking up his ears up and watches Tony take off his underwear as well. He blushes and squeaks as he was pulled closer, looking up at Tony, "I am glad I make you happy," he wags his tail. Lucas blinks and tilts his head to the side, blushing and nods his head slowly, closing his eyes and lets out a yawn.