The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears and nods his head with a smile, "they will," he tilts his head to the side, lowering his ears and lets out a yawn, rubbing his eyes. He tilts his head to the side and nods his head slowly, "o-oh, so you get to spend more time with your mom, making up for lost time?" Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, smiling softly and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“We can visit them every weekend my neko. Plus your mother will be here as well so you can be with her again and purr together.” Tony explained and closed his eyes too falling asleep as well. They didn’t hear when Bella entered and covered them with a blanket.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, looking to the side and slowly nods his head with a smile before falling back asleep. He holds onto Tony and flickers his ears, opening his eyes slowly, noticing Tony's mom covering them with a blanket before falling asleep once more.

“Meow, meow” Tony felt something was climbing on his back. As he opened his eyes he saw the kitties were there. They were trying to climb Lucas’ tail as well. His auntie was in the door smiling “Lunch time boys. The kitties are hungry too” Tony blinked “You did it on purpose aunt”.

Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head as he watches the kitties climb Tony's back, giggles and perks his head up, looking down and watches the kittens climb his tail. He looks at Tony's aunt and giggles, "silly kitties," he holds the kitties that were climbing his tail and walks out of the room with a yawn.

“Silly auntie do you mean my neko. She let them on purpose in our room to wake us up” Tony said as they entered into the living room with the kitties on their hands. “Let’s feed them first so we can have peace when we will eat. I will bring the milk” he added letting the kitties on the carpet.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail as he walks into the living room, sitting down on the couch and leans over, putting the kitties on the floor. He nods his head slowly, "I will watch them as you get their milk," he leans back against the couch and watches the kitties.

“They need to be watched indeed as they are very naughty” auntie said as she came with the plates from the kitchen. “Do you like fish Lucas? I know kitties usually love it and since you are a neko…” Tony retuned with two bottles of milk “Lucas likes fish auntie and milk as well”.

Lucas perks his ears up as he watches the kitties, tilting his head. He watches as Tony answers his aunts question and wags his tail, standing up and takes a bottle of milk, sniffing it before sitting on the floor and holds the first kitty, feeding the kitty.

Tony took a kitty on his lap and started to feed him smiling “We must get ready to go back to town after the lunch. It will be hard for us to leave the kitties, I get used with them already” he confessed. “They will miss you Lucas, especially your tail”.

Lucas tilts his head as feeds the next kitty, tilting his head to the side and shakes his head slowly, "it isn't like its going to be the last time they will ever see me," he smiles and wags his tail while feeding the kitty.

“That’s true. But one week without you it will be too much for the kitties” Tony teased his lover. In fact he was happy he could have the neko just for himself. He took another kitty into his hands and started to feed him. “I wonder if they have names. We didn’t ask auntie about it”.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and shakes his head, giggling softly, "silly kitties," he wags his tail slowly. He tilts his head as he looks at Tony, looking down at the kitty he was feeding and looks up at Tony, "well.. I am sure they have names," he tilts his head in confusion, unsure if they did.

“Auntie does the kitties have names?” Tony asked loudly. Auntie got out of the kitchen and came next to them. “I didn’t gave them names. They are my four little knights and ladies: two are boys and two are girls” she answered smiling. “If you want, you two can gave them names”.

Lucas puts down the last kitty after feeding her and perks his ears up as he looks at Tony's aunt, looking back down at the kitties, tilting his head and wondered why they didn't already have names and looks up at Tony, "what.. names should they have," he tilts his head to the side.

“No idea Lucas, let me think. Should we call them because of the colour of their fur? One is white, one yellow, one black and one grey” Tony sighed. “How do you know which one is boy and which is girl?” he asked his auntie. She laughed “The white one and the white one are the girls, the other two are boys”.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at the kitties, slowly looking up at Tony's auntie and tilts his head to the side, giggling softly as he wags his tail, "I think the black one should be called Oreo," he rubs the black kitty's head and swishes his tail side to side.

“I like the name, love. “ Tony said and smiled to his auntie. “And the yellow one can be called Blondie. What do you think auntie?” She nodded “I like the names you choose. Now what about the other two?”

Lucas wags his tail with a smile and slowly looks down at the other two that didn't have names yet. He rubs the back of his head as he rubs the white kitty, "I think this one should be named Cream," he wags his tail slowly with a smile.

“And Tommy the gray one. He’s a boy” Tony said and auntie laughed. “Time for lunch now that you chose the kitties’ name. Go and wash your hands. Candy will look after the kitties now” she explained and Tony asked “Did you name the cat Candy?” Auntie nodded. “Candy was the first game I played Lucas. It was a gift from my auntie”.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head with a smile, wagging his tail and perks up his ears, hearing Tony's aunt laugh. He tilts his head and looks at his hands, nodding his head as he walks over to the to the bathroom. Lucas turns on the water and washes his hands, turning off the water and dries off his hands.

"Did you have fun here Lucas?" auntie asked as they were eating their lunch. Tony smiled "Of course he did, he has new friends now...four kitties and a cat. Also my mom is his friend as well". Bella nodded "I have two sons now, what can I ask more?"

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony's aunt, looking at Tony and wags his tail with a smile. He blinks and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "two.. sons? But.. I am robotic," he lowers his ears with a soft whimper.

"Not really Lucas. You seem to be so real" Bella said and Tony laughed "I just charged him mom, just in time before he would have fallen in front of you". Auntie blinked "What do you mean Tony? Charge him? Like a phone?" Tony nodded. "I thought you know auntie. You need to look careful after Lucas' mother, being pregnant she needs to be charge all time".

Lucas blinks and tilts his head, lowering his ears but slowly nods his head, swishing his tail side to side. He looks at Tony's aunt and Tony as well, tilting his head as he listens to them talk, letting out a soft yawn. Lucas stands up and puts the kitties on the couch as he walks over to Tony, resting his head on Tony's shoulder and purrs softly, swishing his tail side to side and licks Tony's cheek.