The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas flickers his ears while blushing and shakes his head slowly, "I-I didn't do anything, I was just cleaning myself out." He blinks as he sits up, blushing as he watches Tony get undressed and sits in the tub, looking at Tony while flickering his ears.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“I saw you my neko. You were having fun by yourself. Are you sure you don’t need my cock inside you?” he teased Lucas and took him into his arms pulling him closer. “Let me see” he said inserting a finger inside Lucas’ hole.

Lucas blushes and hides his face embarrassingly, "w-well I was just cleaning for now for you later," he purrs softly. He blinks as he was pulled closer and looks slightly down, lowering his ears with a soft moan when feeling Tony's finger go inside and wraps his arms around Tony, "n-no Tony, your so naughty."

“I’m just checking if you are ready for me for later” Tony answered and let his finger out. “It seems you are. Let’s finish our bath and get ready. We will go home soon. Tomorrow we have the meeting with my boss”.

Lucas flickers his ears and covers his eyes as Tony's finger went out of his butt. He looks at Tony and blushes, nodding his head slowly and continues washing himself while resting his head on Tony's chest.

“Boys are you in the bathroom?” auntie called them. “Yes we are having the shower, we will be ready in 10 minutes” Tony answered. “I will wait you two in the garden. Bella and I arranged the roses in the car”.

Lucas looks at Tony and perks his ears up as he could hear Tony's aunt. He looks at Tony and washes himself completely clean, standing up and shakes a little, getting out of the tub and grabs a towel, drying off.

“My aunt is really curious about us. She’s after us as you see” Tony said laughing. He dried himself and opened the bathroom door. “You have clean clothes there my neko” he showed him the clothes on a chair. “I need to go and find some clean ones for me”.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and blushes softly, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head. He looks at the clothes and tilts his head, perking his ears up and nods his head as he starts to put on his clothes as he watches Tony, "maybe she wants to make sure your with the right guy," he sticks his tongue out.

“Hm, you are right my neko. But you are the only man I want. Or should I say neko?” Tony teased Lucas as he found the clothes he wanted in his bag. He dressed quickly and grabbed the dirty clothes from the floor. “Are you ready?” he asked as he put the dirty clothes on the bag.

Lucas looks up at Tony and blushes softly, flickering his ears while blushing. He slowly nods his head and rubs the back of his head with a smile and purrs, watching Tony get dress and blushes softly. Lucas nods his head and walks out the bathroom, looking at Tony and wags his tail.

Tony got downstairs with the bag into his hand, followed by Lucas. The kitties ran to them so he took them into his arms and said good bye to them. “Come on boys, I’m waiting you” auntie yelled from the door. Tony hugged his mother and hurried in the court where the car was. He put the bag in the trunk and got inside.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, petting the kitties hands and perks up his ears, looking over at the door. He looks at Tony hugging his mom and wags his tail, blinking and walks towards the car, opening the door and sits down within the seat next to Tony.

“Don’t you kiss me Lucas?” Bella asked watching the boys on the car. “You are my son now, don’t you?” she asked and Tony laughed “He’s shy mom, let him get used with you. We will call you once we are home” he added taking Lucas’ hand into his.

Lucas blinks and looks at Tony's mom, tilting his head and flickers his ears a little. He looks at Tony and lowers his ears, biting his bottom lip as he looks up at Bella, wagging his tail, "come closer to the window," he opens the window and sticks his head out.

Bella did as Lucas asked and she received a kiss on her cheek. “Thank you Lucas” she said before going back to house. Tony smiled “You made her happy my love.” Auntie got into the car and started it leaving in a hurry. “I will let you two home and then I’m going to deliver my roses. Don’t forget, next weekend I’m coming to take you. The air from my house is good for you two.”

Lucas kisses Bella's cheek and wags his tail as he watches her walk into the house. He tilts his head as he looks at Tony and wags his tail, perking his ears up as he looks at Tony's aunt and nods his head, looking out the window and yawns, rubbing his eyes and sticks out his tongue, resting his head on Tony's arm.

“He sleeps already” auntie said after a while and Tony nodded “He had the bath after the lunch and didn’t sleep. The kitties pee on him and I scold him for smelling bad” Tony explained. Auntie laughed “They really love Lucas. And I think you start to like them too?” Tony smiled knowing his auntie was right.

Lucas rubs his face against Tony's arm while he sleeps, purring softly and swishes his tail side to side while he slept. He slowly turns on his side, curling up and flickers his ears a little as he listens to Tony and his aunt talk, purring in his sleep.

“We arrived” auntie said and Tony looked on Lucas. “He’s still sleeping. I will carry him upstairs” he explained getting off and taking Lucas slowly into his arms. His auntie helped him with the door and soon they were into his flat. He put Lucas gently on the bed and said good bye to his auntie who left to deliver the roses.

Lucas continues sleeping and purrs in his sleep, swishing his tail side to side and wraps his tail around Tony's arm while purring, leaning forward and licks Tony's cheek. He slowly opens his eyes as Tony picked him up and slowly closes his eyes again to continue sleeping, curled up once he was set on the bed and wraps his tail around his leg while he slept.

Tony let Lucas to sleep and took the bags that auntie gave to him and the ones he received the other day – he put the food in the fridge, the clothes he received into his wardrobe, the games on his library. Once he finished he turned on his PC to check his email and the games.

Lucas purrs in his sleep, flickering his ears after hearing all the movement Tony was making and rubs his eyes with a yawn. He stretches out his arms and slowly turns on his side, curling up while purring and sticks out his tongue a little, swishing his tail side to side and wakes up, flickering his ears as he heard Tony turn on his PC, letting out a yawn and rubs his eyes.

Tony was reading his emails when he heard Lucas behind him “Are you up love? I was reading my emails and my boss sends one about our meeting tomorrow. He calls us to his office and then he will take us to a restaurant for lunch. I’m sure you will like him Lucas”.

Lucas looks at Tony while flickering his ears and slowly nods his head, wagging his tail. He tilts his head to the side and leans forward, watching what Tony looking at his emails and looks at Tony, "are you sure," he flickers his ears curiously.