The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“I’m sure. He’s in his thirties and is married and has a baby girl. So he’s not after your tail if that scares you. He’s just curious about your behaviour so he can create a game about nekos. He will love to work with you” Tony explained pulling Lucas closer on his lap.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas tilts his head to the side and blinks a couple of times, sticking out his tongue a little, "h-huh no that isn't what I am scared about," he crosses his arms while pouting. He flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side, "like.. a simulator game," he sticks his tongue out and watches as Tony pulls him closer, leaning closer to Tony and licks his cheek.

“No idea what’s in my boss head Lucas. He may just want to talk to you and see your reactions, as exemple you stick your tongue out many times on day, wagging your tail and flicker your ears. You also sniff your food and love to lick my cheek” Tony teased Lucas and kissed his lips gently.

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts a little, "I don't see you complaining," he sticks his tongue out and bites Tony's ear. He blushes and kisses Taka, purring and swishes his tail side to side as he jumps to the bed, curling up as he continues watching Taka.

“I’m not complaining love, I like you the way you are my neko. Like now, for exemple, when you are being naughty. Should I take your pulse again” he asked letting his hand to slip inside Lucas boxers. "Hm, what we have here?”

Lucas blinks a couple of times and squeaks a little, looking down as he felt Tony's hand go into his boxers and arches his back a little. He squirms his hips and slowly spreads his legs, "n-nya Tony your so naughty," he blushes bright red and puts the tip of his pointer finger in his mouth.

“Why Am I naughty my neko? I need to check if you are burning down there” Tony said loving the fact his neko spreaded his legs so he could take his pulse. “It seems you are ready for me Lucas” he explained slipping his finger inside Lucas’ wet and hot hole.

Lucas flickers his ears a little as he looks at Tony, covering his mouth while blushing as he watches Tony. He arches his back on Tony's chest and moans softly when feeling Tony's finger go inside, lowering his ears, "T-Tony, I feel your finger inside me," he purrs and starts stroking his cock, lowering his ears a little.

“Do you my neko? I feel you are burning of desire down there and I need to do something” Tony answered seeing Lucas was stroking his cock through his pants. “You have too many clothes on you” he said pulling down Lucas’ pants “Isn’t it better like this?” he asked inserting another finger inside his neko and started to move them slowly.

Lucas blushes and looks down, lowering his ears a little and strokes his cock faster while moaning. He blinks as he watches Tony taking off his pants and spreads his legs when felling another finger go inside him, leaning back and licks Tony's neck while moaning.

"Hm, my neko is a naughty boy today. You love to stroke your cock, don't you? I should buy a ring for it so you come only when I want" he teased the neko and with one hand he unzip his own pants releasing his excited cock. "You are ready for me now" he said pulling out his fingers from Lucas and pushed slowly his cock inside.

Lucas blushes and pouts a little, "b-but I didn't cum yet," he grumbles a little and continues stroking his cock, perking up his ears as he heard unzipping. He looks at Tony and nods his head, letting out a squeak when Tony took out his finger and moans, feeling Tony's cock go inside instead and wraps one of his arms around Tony's head.

“Not yet my neko but soon you will come and don’t even I touched you” Tony teased him and started to move slowly. “You are such a naughty neko. Always horny and ready to be fucked” he added licking Lucas’ neck and letting marks on his sensitive skin.

Lucas lowers his ears and continues to moan, "i-it's not my fault, you made me addicted to your cock," he purrs heavily and rests his head on Tony, blushing as his neck as getting licked and sucked on, "n-no someone will see those," he blushes and starts moving his hips to Tony's movements.

“Did I? But how? You become addicted by yourself. Your skin always is softer after we are making love, plus you aren’t on heat often” Tony asked stopping to bite Lucas’ neck. “You are right. We will meet my boss tomorrow so I can’t mark you” he teased Lucas and started to fuck him faster there on the chair.

Lucas blushes and pouts a little, covering his face, "you made me addicted to your big cock," he arches his back a little and looks at Tony. He blushes bright red and nods his head weakly, gasping when feeling Tony's cock move faster inside him.

“Ok my neko. As you say. Then I should confess I’m addicted to your little hole as well. It’s warm, wet and tight inside it.” he added pinching Lucas’ nipples with his fingers before he took one nipple into his mouth sucking it gently and making the neko to moan. He increased the speed of his hips making Lucas to come on his tummy.

Lucas blinks and looks at Tony, blushing bright red. He sticks his tongue out and swishes his tail side to side, "s-see, I told you were addicted to me as well," he pouts a little. He rests his head on Tony's shoulder while his nipples were being pinch and slowly opens his eyes, watching his nipple getting sucked on and continues moaning. Lucas continues moaning and lowers his ears, starting to cum on his stomach and pants heavily.

“You always know what to say my neko” Tony teased him as he felt the other’s cum on his tummy. He looked down between their bodies and laughed. “I was right as well, you come and I just start to fuck you. Few movements inside you and it’s wet everywhere” he kept moving fast and hit Lucas’ sweet spot few times.

Lucas blushes bright red and pouts a little, covering his face. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, "i-it isn't my fault, your cock is so big inside my butt," he lowers his ears and then perks up his ears when he felt his sweet spot getting hit and moans a little louder, placing his hands on Tony's thighs with his ears slightly lowered.

“Is it not my fault you feel it that way Lucas. It seems like you are a virgin every time I’m fucking you. They built you with a very small hole” he teased Lucas as the other was moaning louder and louder. “Do you feel like you will come again soon?”

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and covers his face, "your cock is so big in this position so it is your fault," he pouts a little. He blinks while blushing, "I don't hear you complaining about it though," he sticks his tongue out while moaning. Lucas blushes bright red and lowers his ears, biting his bottom lip and shakes his head, "n-no not yet."

“You always say so my neko but I have the feeling you love my big cock, especially when it’s inside your hole. I’m never complaining about you, I love every inch of your body” Tony explained moving faster and continuing to hit Lucas sweet spot. “I want both of us to come in the same time”.

Lucas blushes while pouting and purrs heavily, "I like feeling your cock deep and throbbing deep inside me," he wags his tail and arches his back. He moans even louder and strokes his cock faster along with Tony's movements, "I want to feel all your cum deep inside me," he purrs and wraps his tail around Tony's wrist.

“And I like to feel your tiny hole sucking my cock deeply inside it” Tony whispered on Lucas’ ear. “Hm, don’t worry my neko I will fill you soon” he added pulling Lucas closer and released his semen inside his lover. “Here you have, are you happy now?”