The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas blushes bright red and covers his face embarrassingly with his ears lowered. He slowly looks at Tony and gasps, feeling Tony's entire cock inside and bites his bottom lip, feeling all of Tony's cock going inside. Lucas pants heavily and looks at Tony while blushing, nodding his head while purring.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“Why are you hiding your face from me Lucas? I want to see it when I’m coming inside you. You are blushing and shy” Tony teased him and kissed his lips slowly. “You know my neko, I’m happy you aren’t a woman or until now you would have been pregnant many times”.

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes as he looks at Tony. "S-See what," he pouts a little and glances to the side a little. He looks at Tony and pouts a little, kissing Tony while purring and perks up his ears, blushing bright red as he looks at Tony, "w-well I am glad I am not a girl either," he rubs the back of his head.

“I don’t really like girls but auntie and mom are nice. What about your mom Lucas? How is she? Did she scold you lots?” Tony teased the neko and kissed his neck again “You have such a sweet skin, I can’t stop kissing it. I’m getting hard again and I don’t even left your hole”.

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears, tilting his head to the side, "well of course you think your aunt and your mom are nice.. at least I sure hope so," he giggles and wags his tail. He perks his ears up and shakes his head slowly, "n-no not a lot," he looks to the side while pouting. Lucas blushes as his neck kept getting kissed and looks at Tony, perking up his ears when he felt Tony's cock hardening again and lowers his head, "your so kinky to get hard again already while your still inside me after cuming."

“I didn’t fill you enough my neko, I only started to feel really horny…I will be sure once I’m pulling out of you your hole will be full of my cum. Plus you said you love to have my big cock inside you. Also you love to ride it.” Tony said pinching Lucas’ nipples again.

Lucas perks his head up as he slowly looks at Tony, blushing bright red, "y-you want to put more of your cum inside me?" He blinks a little and blushes bright red and nods his head while purring, starting to move his hips and moans softly as his nipples were getting pinched again, resting his back on Tony's chest.

“Of course I want to cum more inside you. So you will know you belong only to me” Tony replied loving the fact Lucas was moving above him. “You have no idea how much I like to fuck you” he added between moans.

Lucas blushes softly and looks at Tony, "if you keep cuming inside my butt.. I will get all gapey," he blushes bright red and covers his face. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, lowering his ears while purring, "I can feel how much you like having sex, your cock is so big and hard inside me, making my insides twitch," he moves his hips faster and strokes his cock while moaning.

“Are you complaining now Lucas? I thought you love to feel my huge cock fucking your butt” Tony teased Lucas and laughed “And look on your cock – you are about to cum again my naughty neko. Plus I’m not moving at all, you are fucking my cock actually” he whispered inside Lucas’ ear.

Lucas places his hands on Tony's thighs and lowers his ears, biting his bottom lip and drools a little. He looks at Tony and purrs softly, stroking his cock faster while he continues moving his hips, "I want to feel another load deep inside me," he wraps his tail around Tony's base of his cock and continues riding Tony's cock, moaning softly.

“Ahhh, my neko you are being naughty” Tony said when he felt Lucas’ tail around the base of his cock. “Don’t worry soon you will get what you want, you just need to move a little faster” Tony asked and moved his hand to touch Lucas’ cock. He stroke it gently at first and then faster.

Lucas flickers his ears and purrs, spreading his legs a little. He lowers his ears a little, feeling Tony's cock deep inside his butt. Lucas bites his bottom lip and drools a little, riding Tony's cock faster when his cock was getting stroked faster and rests his head back on Tony's shoulder.

Tony moaned and bit Lucas’ shoulder as he came inside his neko. “This was great my neko. We really need to visit a sex shop. We missed to go yesterday and auntie took us to her house. Maybe we will go tomorrow after we finish the meeting with my boss. What do you think?”

Lucas squeaks and arches his back a little as his shoulder was getting bit by Tony. He looks over his shoulder and blinks a couple of times, tilting his head while blushing, "w-hat are you going to get at the shop," he nods his head slowly and wags his tail, "I never been to a sex shop before, so I want to see what they have," he blushes and goes off of Tony, feeling Tony's cock pop out of his butt with the cum dripping out.

“I want a ring for your cock my neko. But who knows maybe we buy more stuff” Tony answered as he neko went off him. “You will get dirty the floor Lucas, I should take you in my arms and run to bathroom. We need a bath” Tony explained and did as he said.

Lucas looks down at his cock and lowers his ears as he looks back up at Tony, "is it going to hurt," he tilts his head to the side. He perks his ears up and covers his butt so he didn't drip on the floor, lowers his ears and bites his bottom lip. He lets out a squeak as he was suddenly picked up and looks at Tony, flickering his ears as he continues covering his butt while Tony walked to the bathroom, "w-well it is your fault for cuming so much inside me," he hides his face within Tony's chest.

“The ring won’t hurt your cock my neko” Tony explained as he picked Lucas up and rushed to the bathroom. He let him into the bath tube and turned on the water. “You can wash now my love. I’m joining you too after I will bring some fluffly towels.

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears a little while blushing and nods his head slowly. He holds onto Tony as he was walking to the bathroom. He looks at Tony and tilts his head, nodding his head as he starts cleaning himself off.

“I did cum lots inside you” Tony said as he retuned into the bathroom and looked on his neko. “Do you need my help to clean your hole?” he teased the neko as he joined him into the tube, after he dropped the towels on the floor.

Lucas perks up his ears as he was cleaning off his chest. He blushes and looks to the side, spreading his legs, "if you help clean it.. you might get horny again and make it dirty again," he sticks his tongue out as he watches Tony go into the tub and starts cleaning inside of his butt with his tail.

“Hm, do you think I’m a pervert my neko?” Tony asked knowing Lucas was right. He started to wash his body while his eyes were on the neko’s tail. “You are very seductive my love, your tail is moving in and out of your butt, I may get horny after all”.

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and shakes his head, "no.. because thanks to you, I am a pervert too," he giggles and wags his tail. He blushes as he looks at Tony, spreading his legs more, slightly rubbing his leg against Tony's cock as he was moving his tail faster inside of his butt and continues moaning.

“You really are” Tony said enjoying the fact his neko was such a naughty boy. “Hm, I’m getting hard again my neko, I’m seeing you are fucking yourself with your tail. You are having fun, don’t you? Won’t you like my cock inside you instead?” he asked between moans.

Lucas blushes and sticks his tongue out, wagging his tail and purrs softly, "well.. it is you that made me this way," he blushes bright red. He looks at Tony while blushing as he thrusts his tail in and out of his butt, moaning softly. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, "you really want my butt again? Even after just finishing a round," he tilts his head while flickering his ears. Lucas takes out his tail and bends over in front of Tony, shaking his butt while purring.