The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Of course I want your butt again my neko. I’m hard as a rock and it’s your fault.” Tony teased his lover and let his hand to caress Lucas’ tail. “Hm, my cum is on your tail. I will wash it after you will be good boy and insert my cock into your butt…it does want that for sure”.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas blushes and looks to the side, flickering his ears, "it's because you fill me up with every last drop of your cum," he pouts a little. He perks his ears a little and looks at his tail while blushing, slowly looking at Tony, nodding his head and turns around to face Tony. Lucas teasingly rubs his butt on Tony's cock and slides it deep inside of him, letting out a moan an starts moving his hips.

“But you ask for it. You want to feel my cum inside you” Tony teased the neko and caressed his tail with his long fingers. “Hm, your wet tail is very seductive Lucas. What do you prefer inside your butt – my cock or your tail?” he asked naughtily.

Lucas perks his ears up and looks to the side, biting his bottom lip and nods his head while blushing. He flickers his ears as he looks down at Tony's cock and blushes softly, rubbing the back of his head, "I like both.. but I like your cock more because it can cum hot semen inside me," he purrs, swishing his tail side to side.

“Hm, is not the answer I wanted to hear. You should like to have only my cock inside you” Tony said bitting Lucas’ shoulder gently. “But I will make sure you will use your tail only to get my cum out of your adorable little hole” he added moving faster inside Lucas and making the neko to moan.

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, "so I can't like both my tail and your cock?" He blushes and lowers his head, slowly nodding his head and moans, holding onto the tub and bites his bottom lip, "Tony is so horny like me," he purrs and sticks out his tongue.

“You can like it if you want…but you aren’t allowed to fuck yourself with it” Tony answered sticking his tongue out as well “I’m hornier than you my neko…I have a huge appetite for sex. I’m addicted to you” Tony confessed coming inside Lucas again.

Lucas lowers his ears and pouts a little, "w-what happens if I am horny when your sleeping though," he flickers his ears a little. He blushes softly and lowers his head, gasping when feeling his insides getting filled and squirms his hips, "so much cum inside me," he trembles a little while blushing and purrs.

“You can wake me up my neko or simply jump on my cock. Even I’m sleeping, I’m sure my cock is not” Tony teased Lucas once he recovered his breathe. “Then I should let you to clean your hole…using just your fingers”.

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and shakes his head, "but.. you have work to do on games and stuff. Me riding you might wake you up," he rubs his head slowly. He looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head, spreading his legs a little and rests his head on tub edge, rubbing his fingers on his butt and starts sliding in a couple of his fingers, moaning softly as he arches his back a little and felt the cum dripping out of his butt.

“Hm, but I won’t mind it my neko.” Tony answered starting to wash himself and turned around trying to ignore the moans Lucas was making. “We had enough sex for tonight love, it’s dinner time for us” he said as he turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dry his body and hair.

Lucas blushes and looks to the side while pouting a little. He perks his ears up while blushing, "I-I am just cleaning out my insides," he sneaks back down into the water while pouting. After he finish cleaning off, he steps out of the water and shakes off, running into the bedroom without a towel and jumps on the bed, sticking out his tongue and turns into a cat, hiding under the blanket.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Tony asked the neko once he entered into the bedroom looking for clean boxers. “I will like to eat some noodles. And maybe some sweets as well. I have no energy now after we did it so many times” he added smiling.

Lucas pokes his head out of the blanket and looks at Tony, tilting his head to the side. He lets out a yawn and hides under the blanket against, sleeping in his cat form and purrs soundly, rubbing his face against the mattress as he slept.

Tony looked on Lucas and saw the neko was sleeping. “It seems he’s not hungry. I will go to eat” he thought and headed to the kitchen. He had some soup and some cookies that auntie made for them. “I should set the alarm for tomorrow morning. I’m so tired…” he said once he returned to the bedroom.

Lucas was fast asleep and flickers his ears a little with a yawn as he opens his eyes, walking to the pillow and hides under it. He curls up while purring and sleeps under the pillow as he waited for Tony to come back.

Tony got on bed next to Lucas and smiled pulling the neko closer. “He sleeps naked” he smirked and let his head on the pillow falling asleep as well. In the morning the clock rang so loudly that he jumped from bed. “Lucas, it’s time for us to get ready for the meeting with my boss”.

As Lucas was sleeping during the night he turns back into his neko form and cuddles up to Tony. He rubs his face against Tony as he slept and whimpers softly as he heard the clock ring and hides under the blanket, mumbling softly, "5...5 more minutes," he purrs in his sleep and sticks out his tongue.

“Ok my neko. I will go and prepare the breakfast. I let your clothes on the table” Tony said laughing. “It will be hard to wake him up” he thought taking out of the fridge the eggs, milk and the ham. His phone rang and he hurried to answer “Good morning boss…a car…thank you. We will be ready”.

Lucas purrs softly and rubs his face against the pillow as he continues sleeping. He sticks out his tongue in his sleep and perks his ears up as he heard a phone go off, rubbing his eyes and looks at the clock. Lucas stretches out his arms and walks out of the bedroom, heading to the kitchen and looks at Tony, hiding behind the couch and watches Tony.

“Good morning my neko. My boss called. He’s sending a car to take us” Tony explained naughtily. “No need to hide, I saw you are naked, run and get dress. The breakfast is ready soon” Tony ordered with a low voice.

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts a little, poking his head out from behind the couch. He nods his head and walks into the bedroom, getting dressed and walks back out, running into the kitchen and pounces Tony.

“So you are ready. Let me see you” Tony said looking on his lover with hungry eyes. “You are cute and adorable” he yelled touching Lucas’ neck. “No marks on you either. Let’s eat now” he added siting down and starting to eat.

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "I-I am not cute," he covers his face embarrassingly. He perks his ears up and blushes, nods his head as he sits down at the table and starts eating.

“I’m wondering what my boss will think when he sees you. You are blushing easily my neko and being cute. Be more like me…a macho” Tony said as he poured some milk into Lucas’ glass. “Drink this, then brush your teeth. The car will be soon here”.