The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas tilts his head to the side, shrugging his shoulder and flickers his ears, "macho? But I can't be like you since there is only one of you," he wags his tail. He looks at the milk in his glass and drinks it, getting up and walks to the bathroom. He puts toothpaste on his brush, leaning over the sink and brushes his teeth. After finishing, Lucas walks out of the bathroom and looks at Tony, wagging his tail, "I am all done, how much longer do we have to wait?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“Just to brush my teeth and we can go downstairs. Also where is my perfume? Check if it’s on the room. I forgot to shave as well” he complained getting into the bathroom. After 5 minutes he was ready. “How do I look Lucas? Am I handsome?”

Lucas tilts his head as he sits on the couch, watching and hearing Tony move around the house to get ready. He perks his ears up and stands up from the couch, wagging his tail with a smile, "yes very handsome," he purrs softly.

“Thank you love. I’m ready then. Let’s go” he said taking the keys in one hand and Lucas’ hand into the other. He locked the door and get downstairs just in time as the car arrived. “Good morning Tony” the boss greeted him. “You come in person boss. This is Lucas…my lover” he introduced the neko.

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head, holding onto Tony's hand. He watches Tony while flickering his ears but then perks them up as he heard another man's voice. Lucas looks at Tony's boss and lowers his ears, hiding behind Tony, starting to feel shy.

“Lover? The neko? I thought you buy it to help you with the games” the boss said and laughed “He seem to be shy Tony” he opened the car’s door and made a sign for them to get inside. Tony turned around and looked on Lucas. “Come on love, stop hiding there, he won’t bite you”.

Lucas tilts his head and hides back behind Tony, lowering his ears. He watches the Tony's boss and flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, pouting a little and nods his head, "I sure hope not.. he will break his teeth if he did," he tilts his head to the side and walks to the car, crawling into the back seat.

“I’m taking you two to the company now…I want Lucas to see how we create the games…I want to watch how he behaves so I can make a game with nekos. But from what I see he’s just shy hiding behind you Tony” the boss said and Tony sighed. “He’s not used with lots of people around boss. How are your wife and daughter?” he asked knowing how much family meant for his boss. “They are fine, excited to meet Lucas one day, especially my baby girl is curious about him”.

Lucas looks at Tony and noms on his tail, flickering his ears as he looks at Tony and lowers his ears and head. He rests his head on the window and perks up his ears up, tilting his head, wondering why Tony's bosses' baby girl wanted to see him and holds onto his tail.

“Don’t be so shy love” Tony whispered into Lucas’ ear and petted his head “Little Clarissa is 8 years old Lucas and she likes to play with Barbies. But since the advertises about the nekos are all around the girl wants to meet a real neko” Tony explained hoping Lucas would calm down.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, lowering his ears a little. He tilts his head to the side and listens to Tony, nodding his head slowly, "oh..I see I suppose that makes sense. Does she really want to meet a neko that badly," he wags his tail side to side.

“Yes she wants to meet you Lucas, but no today. I want to know you first. My daughter is just a kid so I need to be sure you aren’t dangerous for her” the boss said and Tony laughed “Come on boss, Lucas is a cute neko and is a gentleman as well. Everyone likes him, from the kids from the park to my aunt’s kitties”.

Lucas tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and looks at Tony. He listens to Tony and wags his tail slowly while purring, looking at Tony's boss, "I am not dangerous," he pouts a little and lets out a yawn, rubbing his eyes and curls up in the back seat.

“Yes I see, you are adorable” the boss said and looked on Tony. “What he likes to do mostly Tony?” He just laughed looking on Lucas. “As you see he loves to sleep boss. But also he plays games on PC or play football in park with kids” Tony added hoping his boss won’t get mad about the fact the neko was sleeping on the back seat.

Lucas sticks out his tongue as he listens to Tony and his boss talking, yawning and rubs his eyes again, resting his head on the back seat and slowly closes his eyes, falling asleep with a purr. He flickers his ears, continues to listen to Tony and his boss as they were talking as he was taking a nap, starting to fall asleep during the ride.

“Is he always sleeping like this? With his tongue out of his mouth and purring?” the boss asked and Tony nodded. “Please don’t be upset on him boss, he’s really a great boy but he’s tired now…” The boss laughed “I want to see Lucas how he really is. I will do the game after his behaviour”.

Lucas flickers his ears in his sleep and rubs his face against the window before turning on his other side with a mumble. He slowly opens his eyes and stretches out his arms, sitting up and rests his head in between Tony and his boss, "are we there yet," he tilts his head to the side.

“Yes, we arrive Lucas. I hope you will enjoy your day at Shinwa company”. Tony smiled being happy Lucas was up on time. He got out of the car and took Lucas’ hand into his “Don’t give up on my hand Lucas. Here are working many people, so greet them and be polite”.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks out the window at the building. He flickers his ears and gets out of the car, holding onto Tony's hand and looks at Tony, tilting his head to the side. Lucas nods his head and wags his tail, "yes Tony," he purrs and continues holding Tony's hand.

"So you love to sleep with your tongue out Lucas and to purr, also to play football. What else do you like to do?"the boss asked the neko and Tony smiled "To play games as well boss" The boss laughed "Let him answer Tony. Or is he so shy?"

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head as he listens to Tony's boss. He flickers his ears and swishes his tail side to side, "I like sleeping, playing games, shiny things, eating fish and sweets, drinking milk, animals and chasing bugs but I don't like thunder or lightning storms... they hurt my circuits."

"Hm, so that's how I should do the game. I was thinking to use Lucas for the game character. So we will take some photos of you Lucas for the start. Ï need to know how you play, eat... so it may take a while to learn everything about how a neko behaves".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony's boss, tilting his head to the side and slowly nods his head as he looks at Tony, giggling and sticks his tongue out, knowing he does two different kinds of play but he knew he should mention the other type of play he does.

Tony laughed a little hoping his boss didn’t see. Lucas was the best in playing into his bed but he couldn’t say it in front of his boss. “Welcome to the heaven of games Lucas” he workers greeted the neko once they entered. “You even ordered a party for us boss?” Tony asked seeing the cake with Lucas’ name on it.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, wagging his tail and sticks out his tongue. He looks around the building and perks his ears up, looking at the cake and looks at Tony, pointing at the cake, "how does the cake know my name," he lowers his ears and perks his ears up as he stares at the cake.