The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“My boss ordered a cake with your name” Tony explained and looked around “Say hi to the workers Lucas” he whispered to the neko. Tony wondered why his boss was giving a party for Lucas.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and looks at the workers, holding his tail and lowers his ears, "oh.. um hi workers," he looks at the cake and pokes it a couple of times, perking up his ears and sticks the tip of his tongue out, yawning.

“Hello Lucas” they greeted him and a lady went to take a knife and plates. “It’s time to cut the cake Lucas” the boss said and Tony sighed. “I’m not sure he can do it boss”. The boss smiled “Help him then”.

Lucas looks at Tony and perks up his ears as he saw the knife, hiding behind Tony and lowers his ears, hiding his face within Tony's shirt and swishes his tail side to side, letting out soft whimpers.

“Don’t be scared Lucas, the knife is to cut the cake” Tony said hoping the neko will stop hiding behind him. Tony cut a slice of cake and put it on a plate “Here, try it. You like cake, don’t you?” he gave the plate to the neko.

Lucas lowers his ears and shivers a little but perks his ears up as he looks at the cake slice. He looks at Tony and comes out from behind him, taking the plate slowly and starts eating it.

Tony served the workers and his boss and smiled seeing Lucas was enjoying his cake. “Nice of you to order a cake for Lucas boss” he said once they remained alone, the workers went back to their job. “I want Lucas to feel home here Tony since he’s working for me. “

Lucas continues eating the cake and flickers as he looks at Tony, wagging his tail and purrs as he was eating the cake. He looks at Tony's boss and tilts his head as he hiccups as he finishes the slice of cake.

“He’s purring only if he’s happy boss so I think he enjoys being here” Tony answered looking on Lucas. “Then let’s start the tour. I will explain to you how the games are made. Follow me” boss said and Tony took Lucas’ hand into his again.

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail as he hiccups, blushing and covers his mouth. He looks at Tony's boss and nods his head, looking at Tony, purring and walks along side Tony as he looks around the building.

Tony was more than happy to see how his favourite games are made. One of the workers even let him to play a level from a new game. “Boss, this is great. I’m waiting the day when I will play the neko’s game” The boss laughed “A year or so.” Tony nodded knowing a game production was taking years.

Lucas looks around, holding his tail and flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, tilting his head to the side as he looks at the boss, "does it.. really take that long to make a simulator game," he flickers his ears a couple of times.

“Yes it does Lucas. Plus we need to test them before released them on the market. Tony is the best tester I have in my company. He always works home and gets lots of money.” Boss explained loving the fact Lucas was holding his tail all the time.

Lucas looks at Tony's boss and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears as he continues looking around and lets out a yawn, stretching out his arms as he looks at Tony's boss, "so.. for the neko game? Is this going to be all towards me," he tilts his head confusingly.

“I need to observe your behaviour Lucas. The game is not about you, but about nekos. I have already an idea about the game” he explained looking on Tony. “Come on Tony. We finish for today. It’s lunch time”. Tony nodded and thanked to the worker for letting him play a level of a galaxy game.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, crossing his arms, "I act no different from a normal human," he pouts a little and looks to the side. He flickers his ear and continues following along side Tony while holding his hand, lowering his ears a little with a soft whimper.

“Lucas is right boss, he’s like a human. Only that he has a tail” Tony said wondering why his boss was looking intensely to his neko. They went out of the company and headed to the car “Where will you take us boss?” he asked holding Lucas’ hand tightly. “To a Chinese restaurant” the boss answered getting into the car.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, looking over at Tony's boss and tilts his head. He continues following along side Tony while walking behind Tony's boss. He tilts his head and nibbles on his tail as he looks at Tony, "is a Chinese restaurant good," he flickers his ears confusingly since he had never really gone to one.

“Yes it is my neko. I’m sure you will like it” Tony answered wondering why his boss wanted to go in such restaurant. “Do you think is a good idea boss? Lucas is not used to eat with sticks” he asked once they were into the car. “You help me Tony” the boss said smiling.

Tony tilts his head and lowers his ears, nodding his head as he puts on the seat belt. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, flickering his ears, "sticks? Why do you have to eat with sticks," he flickers his ears confusingly but curiously.

"See Boss? Lucas has no clue what is it about."Tony said being a little upset on his boss for this. "Chinese people are eating with sticks instead of fork and knife" he explained to the neko. "Ï will teach you to use them, ok?"

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his ears, flickering them as he held onto his tail. He perks up his head and flickers his ears, tilting his head to the side and slowly nods his head, "I suppose that is good enough," he wags his tail, wondering how hard it will be to use chopsticks for eating.

"We arrived" the boss announced parking the car in front of the Chinese restaurant. Tony got out of the car waiting for Lucas to do the same. "Ït's the biggest Chinese restaurant from our town boss. And is not cheap either" he said and the boss laughed "Ï'm paying for everything".

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at the restaurant. He watches Tony get out of the car, following after him and holds onto Tony's hand as he continues looking at the restaurant, flickering his ears and tilts his head but then perks his ears up as his stomach makes small grumbly sounds and blushes, "the smells from the restaurant are making me hungry," he sticks his tongue out.

“I’m hungry as well” Tony said. “It’s your fault boss for showing us the company until this hour” he teased his boss who laughed on return “I think you were playing the new games… Lucas even got sleepy watching you” Tony nodded “My neko is sleepy all day”. They entered into the restaurant and sat on a table waiting for the waiter.