The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas looks at Tony and rubs his stomach, lowering his ears a little. He looks at Tony's boss and tilts his his head to the side, sticking his tongue out and follows Tony and his boss into the restaurant. Lucas sits down at the table and looks out the window, holding onto his tail.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Öh no, the menu is not in English boss. I have no idea how to order for Lucas and I" Tony said wondering why his boss chose such an expensive restaurant for them. "Relax Tony, I will choose for you two. Tell me Lucas what you like to eat, pork, beef, chicken?"

Lucas looks what was on the menu and tilts his head, lowering his ears since he was not able to read it. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony's boss and tilts his head to the side, wagging his tail, "chicken sounds good to me," he purrs softly.

"What about you Tony?" boss asked and Tony laughed "Same as my neko". The boss ordered the food and some drinks for them "I will pay Lucas 10.000 dollars because he's helping me with the game. The staff take him some photos today so we can start to draw the characters for it"".

Lucas looks out the window and wags his tail a little, perking his ears up as he looks at Tony's boss and then at Tony, tilting his head, "is that a lot? I don't really use dollars," he holds his tail to his chest and goes back to looking out the window.

"Ït's damn lots my neko. You are a rich boy now" Tony said and smiled knowing the neko was bored. "Boss, my aunt buys a female neko, a pregnant one to help her with her bussiness. Maybe you can use her as well, but only after she gives birth". The boss nodded. "That will be great Tony. Thank you so much for helping me. And thank you Lucas".

Lucas perks his ears up as he nibbles on the top of his tail, tilting his head to the side, "but what should I do with all the money if I never used it before?" Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears a little, still wondering if he will get a brother or sister as he wags his tail slowly. He looks at Tony's boss and nods his head slowly, flickering his ears, "is the food good here," he tilts his head confusingly.

"Don't worry my neko, we will use it to have a holiday. Boss owns me one". The boss laughed "Ï do indeed. Since you work for me you never had a break". The food arrived and Tony smiled "Ït's the best Chinese food on town Lucas. I used to order food from here, but I never was on the restaurant".

Lucas tilts his head and nods his head wagging his tail, "oh sounds like fun," he sticks his tongue out. He perks his ears up as he looks at the food, tilting his head as he saw the chopsticks. Lucas looks at Tony and pokes the chicken with the chopsticks.

"You use them like this Lucas" Tony explained to the neko how to use the chopsticks. "Try now alone my neko" Tony said starting to eat and looked to Lucas. "You can sniff the food if you want, the boss won't mind".

Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head as he picks up a piece of the chicken with the chopsticks. He looks at Tony and then his boss, lowering his ears a little while blushing and sniffs the chicken before eating it.

"So Lucas is always sniffing the food before eating it" the boss said and Tony nodded. "Perfect then. They will draw a neko with long hair, long tail and a cute tongue" the boss said. "But what the game will be about?" Tony asked and the boss laughed "A town full of nekos who are living like humans".

Lucas looks at Tony's boss and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears as he continues eating. He drinks some water and purrs, continues eating as he listens to Tony and his boss talk about the game as he chews.

"So is it a game for kids?" Tony asked and the boss nodded "Of course. My daughter gives me the idea. Maybe on weekend she can meet Lucas". Tony looked on the neko and smiled "Ön weekend we are going to auntie. My mother is there too and Lucas' mom will arrive soon. Maybe another time boss".

Lucas looks at Tony and his boss as he chews, wagging his tail and tilts his head to the side, ~his daughter gave him the idea? How old is she to suggest an idea like this,~ he thought as he continues eating. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, finishing up what was on his plate and hiccups softly.

“Sure Tony. There is no rush” he boss looking on Lucas before he started to eat his food. Tony laughed “I explained you already Lucas - Sarah is 8 years old and she’s very cute. I met her when she was 4. She climbed on my lap and kissed me on cheeks telling me she will be my wife”.

Lucas looks at Tony's boss and holds his head as he looks at Tony, "is your boss secretly a mind reader," he tilts his head a little. He perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, "you met her? Does that mean she is adopted?" Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears a little, "it might be too young to think about marriage though? Why is she talking about marrying her own dad?" Lucas lowers his ears in confusion.

Tony laughed "No my neko, Sarah is boss' daughter for real. I'm working for company since I was a teen so I met his family once." Boss nodded "Sarah thought Tony was the one creating the games for her so in joke she asked him to marry her. She's saying now she will marry a neko. She' s just a kid".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, lowering his ears and holds onto his tail as he listens. He looks at Tony's boss and nods his head slowly, "oh.. but why does she want to marry a neko," he tilts his head confusingly and scratches his ear.

“She thinks they are cute” the boss said and laughed “I won’t buy one for her, she’s just a kid who plays with dolls and pets” Tony smiled “It seems my neko is confused boss. Calm down Lucas. You belong to me”.

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head, flickering his ears, slowly nodding his head. He looks at Tony and blushes, looking back out the window and wags his tail, nodding his head as he holds onto his tail, "does this place have any desserts too," he tilts his head to the side.

“Yes, they have. I will order some for you. “ boss said calling the waiter and asked to bring them their special dessert. “Would you like some icecream too Lucas?” Tony asked knowing they have some special icecream flavours as well.

Lucas wags his tail with a smile, tilting his head and flickers his ears. "Ice cream? Okay that sounds good to me," he nods his head slowly and holds onto his tail while purring, wondering what kind of flavors there are.

The boss ordered the ice cream for them and in that moment Mei Lei appeared with her dance show. Tony looked on his boss and asked "What's this boss?" The other man laughed "Just a Chinese dance. The owner dances only for special guests. Lucas is one of them".

Lucas wags his tail, perking his head up as he notices a woman dancing. He looks at Tony and his boss, flickering his ears with his head tilted to the side, "special guest? But I never been here before," he holds his tail and perks his ears up as he watches the owner.