The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas purrs under the blanket and flickers his ears, watching Tony walk out of the bedroom and whimpers softly before turning on his side, yawning and rubs his eyes as he falls back asleep, starting to purr and rubs his face against his pillow.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony got out of the bathroom just into his underwear, he decided it was hot enough and better not to take a pyjama on him. He jumped on bed and kissed his lover on his lips gently before he undress him and pulled him closer into an embrace.

Lucas was fast asleep but flickers his ears once Tony got into the bedroom. He felt Tony kiss his lips and blushes brightly when he felt Tony taking off his clothes, purring softly as he was pulled closer to Tony and holds onto Tony, purring in his ear as he continues sleeping.

Tony closed his eyes and fell asleep with a smile on his face. He dreamed his mother and aunt were preparing the flowers for his wedding. Lucas was dressed in a white suit while him in a black one and both were heading to the priest… the phone rang and ruined his dream.

Lucas was fast asleep, rubbing his face against Tony's chest while purring. He whimpers as he heard the phone ranging, flickering his ears as he looks at Tony and stretches out his arms, sitting slowly and tilts his head to the side, "why is the phone ringing," he rubs his eyes sinks back down within the blankets.

"I don't know" Tony said being pissed off as they interrupted his sleep. He answered the phone "Hello auntie. Really? Lucas' mom will be there on Friday? Yes, ask mom to come and take us on Friday. Yes sure, give her my address. Of course we still have food. Ok. bye" he set the phone on silence after he hang up and pulled Lucas closer.

Lucas lowers his ears as he rubs his eyes with a yawn, tilting his head as he slowly perks up his head, hearing Tony mention his aunt and crawls over to listen. He swishes his tail side to side as he watches Tony put his phone on silence and looks at Tony, swishing his tail side to side, "my mom is coming very soon now," he tilts his head and rubs his face against Tony's chest.

“Yes my neko. She will be there on Friday. Mom will come after us on Friday morning so we will be there when your mom arrives. Auntie said the kitties are missing you already. “ Tony explained yawning. “Let’s sleep more. “ he added letting one of his hands on Lucas’ butt.

Lucas wags his tail with a smile, finally getting to see his mom after a while. He perks his ears and tilts his head, laughing a little, "the kitties sure got addicted to me," he wags his tail. He nods his head and blushes once he felt Tony's hand on his butt, resting his head on Tony's chest and falls back asleep.

"They like you because your purr like them. Maybe they think you are their mom or dad" Tony explained kissing Lucas' hair. "Ï'm very happy you are mine Lucas" he added closing his eyes and falling asleep again.

Lucas tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and giggles softly, "they like listening to me purr," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks a little and blushes, "do I look like a mommy figure," he looks to the side embarrassingly. Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head with a smile while purring, "I am glad as well," he rubs his face against Tony's chest while purring and falls back asleep, holding onto Tony.

Tony woke up few hours later being hungry. The neko was still sleeping into his arms. "Lucas as a mommy. Sounds great. Maybe we will adopt a child after we get marry" Tony thought and slowly he moved away from Lucas and stood up. It was time to cook their dinner.

Lucas blinks and looks up at Tony, blushing softly while flicking his ears and tilts his head, "adopt a real child? Or an animal," he tilts his head as he notices Tony was getting off the bed. He flickers his ears as he got up and crawls off the bed, walking towards the kitchen since he wanted to watch Tony cook.

"We will see Lucas" Tony said smiling to the neko. "First we will meet your mom, wait for her to give birth. We will see if we are ready to handle with a baby. But having kitties is not a bad idea either. What do you want to eat?" he asked looking into the fridge.

Lucas perks up his ears as he looks at Tony, wagging his tail and nods his head with a smile, couldn't wait to see his mom and his baby sister or brother. He flickers his ears and slowly nods his head as he holds onto his tail, tilting his head, "I will eat anything you make," he wags his tail while purring.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail as he looks at the bag of potatoes, flickering his ears and nods his head as he start washing off the potatoes. He looks up at Tony as he gives him the clean potatoes he just washed off and wags his tail, "this doesn't seem hard."

“Of course is not” Tony answered cutting the potatoes into small pieces and putting them in the saucepan. Once the finished he added water and some salt and put them to boil. “After they will boil for 10 minutes, I taking them out and add some spices, cheese and later cream and got them into the oven. We will have them with some milk as well”.

- - - Updated - - -

“Of course is not” Tony answered cutting the potatoes into small pieces and putting them in the saucepan. Once the finished he added water and some salt and put them to boil. “After they will boil for 10 minutes, I'm taking them out and add some spices, cheese and later cream and got them into the oven. We will have them with some milk as well”.

Lucas looks at Tony as he was watching him cut the potatoes, wagging his tail and flickers his ears a couple of times. He perks his ears up and rests his chin on Tony's shoulder, purring and swishes his tail side to side as he licks Tony's cheek, "it sounds really good," he purrs and swishes his tail side to side.

Once the potatoes where in the oven Tony looked on Lucas. “What to do now that we are waiting for them to be ready?” he asked pulling the neko closer and licking his neck. “Should I kiss you?” he whispered into Kiyo’s ear.

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at the oven and tilts his head to the side, "how long does it take," he flickers his ears slightly. He blushes softly and blinks as his neck gets licked, nodding his head, "maybe... something else too," he purrs and rubs his leg against Tony's crotch.

"We have 20-25 minutes for naughty things. Plus we never did it in my kitchen. Maybe it's time..." Tony answered enjoying the fact Lucas was naughty boy. "Should I undress you? Or you want to do a little show for me?"

Lucas blushes and nods his head, tilting his head while flickering his ears, "we are going to do it in the kitchen," he flickers his ears while blushing. He sticks his tongue out and purrs, "I want to give you a tease show," he wags his tail and licks Tony's neck.

“We did it in the living room and in the bathroom already. Only the kitchen left” Tony answered and pulled Lucas closer to whispered into his ear “I’m ready for the show my neko. Make me hard and ready to fuck you like a beast”.

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and giggles, "Tony is always horny for me," he sticks his tongue out as he softly pushes Tony down to sit on the counter table. He looks at Tony while blushing as he starts unbuttoning his shirt and pants, slowly taking off his shirt but only off his shoulder while purring. Lucas turns around and unzips his pants, bending over slightly and pulls down his pants. He puts his shirt in his mouth, biting it softly as he pulls down his underwear so he could show his butt to Tony and slowly spreads his cheeks, swishing his tail side to side.

"You know me my neko" Tony said looking on Lucas and smiled seeing the neko started to undress. Once he could see Lucas' ass he moaned "Let's see if you are ready for me love" he slipped a finger inside Lucas' hole and started to move it in and out.