The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas purrs as he swishes his tail side to side. He squeaks a little and perks up his ears as he felt Tony's finger go inside of his butt, feeling it move in and out, lowering his ears and squirms his hips, "n-nya Tony is being so naughty, I was suppose to tease you first, I am not done yet."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Öh, I see. Then Tony will be good boy and wait for you to finish your show" he said smiling and took his finger out from his lover. He licked it slowly looking on the neko. "Show me more my naughty Lucas".

Lucas flickers his ears a little and perks them up as Tony takes his finger out while blushing. He shakes his hips while purring and sits on the counter, starting to stroke his cock and takes his tail with his other hand, guiding his tail to his butt and lets it slide inside, thrusting his tail within his butt as he lays down on the counter and strokes his cock faster.

"Öh my, you don't play fair my neko" Tony said watching Lucas tail going in and out of the hole. He unzipped his own jeans and got out his cock. "Look on this Lucas. It needs your attention" he approached his cock of Lucas' mouth.

Lucas moans as his tail as was going in and out of his butt, lowering his ears as he strokes his cock faster. He flickers his ears and looks at Tony, blushing as he saw Tony's cock at his face and purrs, starting to suck on Tony's cock while drooling softly as his tail as already brushing against his sweet spot.

"Right there my neko. Make me come inside your mouth" Tony begged seeing the neko was already a mess and was about to come soon. "It seems you enjoy fucking yourself" he added between moans. "Ahhh Lucas, your tongue is so soft".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and sucks his cock faster while drooling, moaning as his tail was touching his sweet spot, letting out a soft whimper. He felt his butt twitch around his tail and sucks Tony's cock faster, reaching out and starts playing with Tony's sac while purring on Tony's cock as he sucked.

"Äwww, my neko you know to do your job. You suck me like I'm an ice cream or lollipop" Tony said letting his hand to play with Lucas' nipples "Are you burning of desire my neko. After dinner I will make you to have lots of orgams in our bed".

Lucas purrs as he continues to suck Tony's cock while moaning, drooling on his cock. He blushes as he looks down at his nipples as they were getting touched and purrs on Tony's cock. Lucas sucks Tony's cock faster and whines a little as his tail was touching his sweet spot, pulling back, "I want to feel you inside my naughty butt," he pants as he strokes Tony's cock as his tail continues thrusting.

"Hm, then turn around my neko so I can give you what you want" Tony replied with a smile on his face. Let the tail inside you as well. Let's see if you can take both of us inside you" he teased the neko.

Lucas blushes and nods his head as he goes on his hands and knees, go closer to the end of the table so Tony can gain access to his butt while purring. He perks up his ears and rests his head on the table, "i-is both my tail and your cock going to fit," he tilts his head while blushing and starts spreading his butt slowly.

"Hm, I hope it does. If not your tail needs to go out of your butt. Usually you are tight as a virgin" Tony said slowly pushing his cock inside his lover. "Oh my, it works, your tail and my cock are both inside you now" he explained. "Should I move?"

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears while purring, swishing his tail side to side and sticks his tongue out. He perks his ears up while moaning and arches his back with a gasp, feeling Tony's cock go inside and strokes his cock slowly, nodding his head, "y-yes it feels good I am filled up completely," he purrs and shakes his hips, "give me all your lovings, thrust me with all you got."

"As you desire my neko" Tony said starting to move as fast as he could "You are a very naughty boy Lucas. We should do this often. I didn't like it before but now...your tail, my cock inside you feels good".

Lucas looks at Tony and perks his ears up while letting out a gasp, feeling his tail and Tony's cock thrust at different times, lowering his head slightly. Lucas slowly looks at Tony and rests his head back down at the table, "m-my butt is completely full with your cock and my tail. My inner walls are stretching," he clenches his hands slightly and slowly moves one hand up to stroke his cock as Tony thrusts.

"Yes it does my love. And I like it. Plus it seems you will come soon" Tony answered and managed with one hand to turn off the oven "Our food is ready but since we are naughty we had the dessert first" he laughed hardly.

Lucas blushes and lowers his head slowly, "i-it's not my fault, your twitching deep inside me," he purrs softly and perks his ears up, looking at the oven, blushing and purrs, wrapping one of his arms around Tony's neck, "I-I am going to cum," he whimpers softly.

"Is not my fault either" Tony laughed and pinched Lucas's nipples. "Then come my neko. We will clean the floor after. If you come I will come too. Then we can eat. I'm hungry to have more dessert later" he teased his lover.

Lucas squeaks as his nipples were pinched and looks at Tony while moaning. He nods his head and moves his hips against Tony while moving his tail inside of his butt. Lucas jolts as his tail starts moving and rests his head back on the table, starting to cum.

"Damn love, you don't play fair" Tony said feeling Lucas cum on his arm. "I'm a dirty boy now. We need a shower after we finish it. We can't eat dirty like this" he complained and when he felt Lucas' walls were getting tight around his cock he simply come.

Lucas purrs as he sticks out his tongue, drooling a little as he moves his hips, continues moaning. He flickers his ears as he looks at the cum on Tony's arm, blushing and grabs Tony's arm, licking the cum off his arm while purring. He slowly looks up at Tony and nods his head, "I guess we better take a shower first," he takes his tail out of his butt and licks the tip.

"You are such a naughty boy" Tony said and took Lucas on his arms heading to the bathroom "You lick your own cum and even your tail. I never saw you doing that before. Are you on heat?" Tony asked being curious.

Lucas looks at Tony and swishes his tail side to side, "you brought me so your just as naughty as I am," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes as he perks up his ears, flickering his ears, "I-I was just cleaning off my tail," he pouts and nudges Tony before turning on the water, stepping into the tub and sits down while in the tub, spreading his legs and cleans out his insides, feeling the cum drip out of his butt.

“I buy you by mistake my neko but you are the love of my life” Tony answered watching how Lucas was cleaning himself “I’m forgetting sometimes that you are like a cat…I love when you purr or the sexy sounds you make when I’m deep inside you”.

Lucas lowers his ears and whimpers softly, "it sounds like you almost regret buying me," he sticks his tongue out as he continues cleaning deep inside his butt. He looks at Tony while blushing and slowly goes on his hands and knees, shaking his butt teasingly, "you better come in while it is still warm," he sits back down on the tub.