The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I don't regret buying you my neko. Plus I'm enjoying your little show" Tony said and finally joined Lucas into the bathtube. "I must say I'm happy my boss doesn't want to know how you are in bed. He will be surprised to see how naughty you are" he teased Lucas.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas blushes and looks to the side, "I am just cleaning out my insides, you came so much inside me," he purrs as he continues rubbing his fingers inside his cum filled butt and looks up at Tony. He flickers his ears a little and blushes bright red, nudging Tony a little and pouts a little, "if it for a game.. he doesn't really need to know unless it is an adult game," he sticks his tongue out.

"True, it's a game for kids so don't worry about the adult part. I won't let anyone to see you naked my neko" Tony said and started to wash himself. "I'm hungry so hurry up Lucas. I lost my energy after sex" he added smiling.

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts a little, "y-your the one that wanted to have sex," he sticks his tongue out and giggles, wagging his tail. He continues washing himself and looks up at Tony, pouting and splashes Tony, sticking his tongue out with a giggle.

"Why are you blaming me Lucas. I only wanted to give you a kiss, you were the naughty one" Tony teased Lucas and laughed seeing his neko was taking revenge by splashing him with water. "You are playing with fire my neko".

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts, nudging Tony while looking to the side while blushing. He slowly looks at Tony and sticks his tongue out, "oh? What are you going to do," he steps out of the tub and shakes dry, running into the bedroom and rubs his wet body against the blanket to dry the rest of himself off.

"I will show you later. After the dinner. I'm hungry now" Tony answered and run to the bedroom after the neko. He grabbed a towel and covered his low part. "We will serve the dinner on bed so don't bother to dress my neko" he explained heading to the kitchen.

Lucas nods his head as he heard his stomach growl, perking his ears up and blushes softly. He sticks his tongue out and looks at Tony, blushing softly, "I..I got to stay naked as we eat dinner," he tilts his head and slowly sits up, watching Tony walk to the kitchen and hides under the blanket with his butt poking out of the blanket.

Tony took the tray out of the oven and was surprised their dinner was still warm. He arranged two plates for them and hurried back into the bedroom "Dinner is served my naughty neko" he said pocking other's butt. "Seat properly so we can eat".

Lucas lets out a squeak as he comes out from under the blanket and sits up slowly, pouting and crawls ontop of Tony, "fine I will sit properly," he sticks his tongue out and sits on Tony's lip, rubbing his butt against Tony's crotch while purring.

"My neko you don't play fair. Are you trying to wake up my cock again?" Tony asked his neko as he gave him his plate. "We both are hungry so let's eat and do more naughty things after, ok?" he added feeling his cock was getting harder again.

Lucas tilts his head and giggles, wagging his tail, "your cock is always awake," he sticks his tongue out while purring. He nods his head while blushing and rubs his butt slightly against Tony's cock, starting to eat.

"Is not my fault babe. Your sexy body is making my cock to be awake" Tony teased his neko and started to eat as well. He soon started to moan since his cock was awake already. "Should we eat and fuck in the same time Lucas?"

Lucas giggles and wags his tail, "well.. then I guess it is my body's fault," he sticks his tongue out as he continues eating. He blushes as he looks at Tony, "we should probably wait so we don't choke," he purrs as his grinds his butt against Tony's crotch while purring and eating.

"Indeed my neko but is hard since you are bouncing on my cock" Tony answered smiling. Then he started to eat eat faster. "I finished Lucas. I'm waiting my dessert now" he said pocking Lucas' tail. "I have a feel it's a very sweet cake".

Lucas giggles softly and flickers his ears as he continues eating. He blushes as he felt Tony's crotch against his butt as he purrs softly. Lucas blinks as he watches Tony already finish as he finishes eating as well. He flickers his tail and tilts his head, "cake? Where is the cake? Is it still cooking in the oven?"

“I mean you are my sweet dessert Lucas. But we have some cake in the fridge if you want” Tony said putting the plates on the floor. “If you move your cute ass away from my lap I will go to kitchen and take some”.

Lucas blushes and perks his ears up, flickering his ears and giggles, "then.. I want my warm dessert," he purrs and rubs his ass more against Tony's crotch, "I .. want your warm thick cream," he swishes his tail while blushing and spreads his butt a little teasingly rubbing his finger around his own entrance to tease Tony.

“And I want to be deep inside your hole” Tony answered and grabbed Lucas’ tail. “Enough with the teasing my neko. It’s time to take my cock inside you and make me drop my cream…” he added slowly pushing his cock tip inside Lucas’s entrance.

Lucas blushes and then squeaks as his tail was grabbed so suddenly. He blushes as he looks at Tony and grabs the blanket, lowering his ears a little and sticks his tongue out a little, letting out a soft moan and lowers his head, "I feel your cock starting to go inside me," he purrs as he moves closer to Tony so Tony's cock slide deeper inside of his butt and moans, "so big already," he lowers his ears as he rests his stomach on the bed and sticks the tip of his tongue out.

"I'm a horny boy my neko. So you know I like dessert" Tony answered still holding Lucas' tail. " Plus you like to feel me deep inside you" he added starting to move slowly. " My cum is still inside you" he moaned loudly.

Lucas blushes while pouting a little, flickering his ears and sticks his tongue out a little. He nods his head slowly and moans softly, shaking his hips, "n-no don't go so slow.. I want to feel you thrust my insides," he whimpers and rests his head on the bed.

“But I just started my neko and you already want me to fuck you hard?” Tony teased the neko. “You should ride me as fast you want instead of waiting just me to do all job” he added pulling Lucas’ tail again.

Lucas blushes and looks at Tony embarrassingly, nodding his head while purring as he shakes his hips side to side. He squeaks as his tail was pulled and looks over his shoulder, "but.. I am not in the right position to ride your cock," he blushes softly and starts moving his hips slowly while purring.

"Then I will be god boy and let myself on the bed so my neko can fuck me" Tony said stopping and lying on bed waiting for Lucas to do the job. "I want to see your face Lucas. So turn around" he said dropping Lucas' tail on bed.