The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas watches Tony and blushes softly as he watches him lay down. He purrs softly and looks as his tail was released, crawling on top of Tony and places his hands on Tony's chest. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and moves his other hand down, holding the base of Tony's cock and slowly slides Tony's cock back inside of his butt. Lucas lets out a moan, lowering his ears as he starts moving his hips and strokes his cock as he starts riding Tony's cock, moaning softly.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"My neko you are doing such a great job. Plus you are playing with your own cock. Should I move myself and be sure your sweet spot is touched over and over again?"

- - - Updated - - -

"My neko you are doing such a great job. Plus you are playing with your own cock. Should I move myself and be sure your sweet spot is touched over and over again?" Tony asked naughtily.

Lucas moans as he continues moving his hips. He flickers his ears and looks down at Tony while blushing as he starts moving his hips faster, "y..you can stroke my cock until I get tired from riding your cock, then you can move," he purrs softly, swishing his tail.

"As you wish my neko" Tony answered touching Lucas' cock. " You are hard as a rock Lucas and you just started to ride my cock. Do you plan to come many times tonight?" He asked stroking the cock slowly.

Lucas looks down at his cock as Tony was stroking him off. He blushes and purrs, nodding his head, "I..I will cum as many times as you want me to," he purrs. Lucas twitches as a little while moaning as his cock was getting stroked, purring heavily as he starts to move his hips a bit faster.

" I like to make love with you my neko. My cock is made for your tiny hole. Everytime I' m inside you I' m in heaven. I hope you feel the same" Tony answered stroking Lucas' cock faster. "If you come lots it means I' m fucking you well."

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head while blushing, "your cock fits me perfectly," he sticks his tongue out as he continues moving his hips faster. He moans a little louder and purrs, nodding his head and licks Tony's cheek, "give me all your cum," he purrs as he swishes his tail while moaning.

"Do you want me to cum already my neko? But we just started...you should come first" Tony teased the neko and licked his neck. "You are so sweet my neko." He kept stroking Lucas' cock with his fingers and he laughed "We forgot to go to sex shop today. Let's go tomorrow".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, continues riding Tony's cock as he purrs. He moans a little, squirming his hips a little as he looks at Tony, nodding his head and wags his tail, "as long as we don't have any other plans tomorrow," he pouts as he continues riding Tony's cock and arches his back, "your cock is so deep inside me."

" We don' t have another plans. Just work a little in the morning. I need to finish some levels and sent them to boss. His team will work on the game character after the photos they took to you today. You are free this week. He won' t call you" Tony explained smiling. " Enough about job. We have better things to do" he moaned enjoying the way Lucas was riding him.

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head as he wags his tail, "so after you finish with your work, then we can go to the sex shop," he purrs. He blushes softly and lowers his ears a little, riding Tony's cock faster and sticks his tongue out a little, "m-my butt is getting all hot," he purrs heavily.

"Yes we will go to town my neko. We should look for a gift for your mother." Tony answered smiling. "I can feel it my neko. You are moving fast that's why" he moaned. "Your cock is hot as well" he teased the tip with his fingers.

Lucas blinks a couple times and tilts his head to the side, "a gift for my mom at the sex store shop," he flickers his ears confusingly. He purrs and swishes his tail and arches his back a little, riding Tony's cock faster, "it.. it is so big, it feels so good inside me," he purrs and leans down, licking Tony's cheek.

Tony laughed grabbing Lucas' tail and caressing it. "You are clumsy my neko. We will buy from sex shops few things for us. We will go to the big store to look for a gift for your mom. Maybe some clothes or stuffs for the baby" he explained starting to move. "I want to hit your sweet spot so both of us to come".

Lucas gasps as he felt Tony touching his tail while purring. He blushes and flickers his ears, slowly nodding his head, "well.. you didn't say anything about a clothing store or a baby store," he pouts a little. He gasps as he felt Tony move his hips while blushing and purrs, flickering his ears, "y-yes I want to feel your cock hit my sweet spot," he sticks his tongue out a little while he purrs.

"True. I was thinking only on naughty things like what we are doing now" Tony answered laughing. "Are you begging for a French kiss my neko since you keep your tongue out?"he teased Lucas just in the moment he hit his sweet spot. "I find it".

Lucas flickers his ears a little as he continues moaning, moving his hips while purring and spreads his butt a little, feeling Tony's cock go so deep inside of him. Lucas perks his ears and squeaks with a loud moan, arching his back as he felt his sweet spot getting hit and bites Tony's neck, lowering his ears.

"Who's my naughty neko?" Tony laughed moving faster hitting Lucas spot until he felt Lucas' cum on his hand. "This was fast my neko" he said starting to play with Lucas' cock again. "Now make me come" he whispered slowly.

Lucas blushes and purrs, "I am your naughty neko." He lowers his head as he felt Tony thrusting faster against his spot and sticks out his tongue a little. He pouts a little, "because.. you keep hitting my spot," he blushes and looks down as his cock was getting stroked, purring and rests down on the bed, playing with Tony's sac as he was thrusting.

"Lucas, please keep purring. Your purr is like a song for my ears" Tony said between moans. His neko knew where to touch him so he came fast and closed his eyes as he struggled to recover his breathe. "I wish I could sleep like this. Me still being inside you".

Lucas blushes and nods his head as he slowly moves upward, purring in Tony's ear as he continues playing with Tony's sac while purring. He continues moaning and perks his ears up as his insides were filled with cum, sticking his tongue out, "your yummy cum is now all inside me," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek. Lucas blushes and shakes his butt, "Tony is so kinky," he flickers his ears a couple of times with a giggle.

"Am I? I simply love to be inside you" Tony answered and pulled Lucas closer. "Should we do it again my neko? Or should we have another shower?" he asked before he kissed Lucas' neck and kept playing with his cock.

Lucas blushes and swishes his tail while purring, "well.. I like feeling you inside me," he sticks his tongue out and squeaks as he felt Tony's cock go in deeper as he was pulled closer. He blushes and swishes his tail, "hm.. well It seems we are still horny.. but we need to take a shower." He blushes as his neck was getting kissed and his cock was getting stroked, "we can always do it in the shower," he purrs heavily.

"Oh, my neko likes to do it under the shower now?" Tony said getting up but still being inside his neko. "Put your legs around me Lucas. I will take you to bathroom like this" he said waiting for his neko to hold him tight. "I don't want to go out of you yet".

Lucas blushes and nods his head, sticking out his tongue while purring. He squeaks as he felt Tony standing up while still inside him and flickers his ears while blushing, nodding his head as he wraps his legs around Tony slowly and wraps his arms around Tony tightly, flickering his ears a little, "your cock is big this way too," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.