The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“My neko you are still saying I’m big but you enjoy every moment I’m inside you or not?” he asked Lucas teasing him. He arrived in the bathroom and turned on the water. “Let’s fuck under the shower and wash after…I’m hard again inside you”.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas blushes and nods his head, "of course, I look forward to you always dominating me," he purrs and sticks his tongue out while drooling. He looks at Tony and flickers his ears, blushing bright red when feeling Tony's cock throb inside his butt and nods his head slowly, moving his hips while purring and sticks his tongue out a little.

"Hm, you are a fucking machine love"Tony teased the neko and started to move as well letting the water to warm their bodies. "We have sex lots today my neko and we can't stop. I wonder why. Are you in heat?"

"You like it though," Lucas purrs loudly and sticks his tongue out. He purrs as he fells the water hit his body, purring and rests his chin on Tony's shoulder. He flickers his ears and blushes, shrugging his shoulder, "m-maybe your in heat as well," he giggles softly and wags his tail.

"We both are my neko. Plus don't forget this week we have little to work. So we can go to meetings like couples, have sex and enjoy our time together. On weekend we will be good boys at auntie. No more naughty things or they will catch us" Tony explained and pulled Lucas closer.

Lucas blushes and nods his head while wagging his tail, tilting his head, "they need more help," he flickers his ears a little. He nods his head and wags his tail, licking Tony's cheek while purring and blinking, "b-but what happens if I go into my heat," he pouts while blushing and rests his chin on Tony's shoulder while holding Tony tightly.

"If you will go on heat then we will find a way to do it. Don't worry about it" Tony answered moving faster and caressing Lucas' tail. "My neko you have such a smooth skin and you are so sweet. I can't have enough of you".

Lucas looks at Tony while purring and watches his tail while blushing, continues moaning and drools a little. He purrs while moaning in Tony's ear, "your so big and rubbing deep inside of me," he blushes and trembles a little.

"And you enjoy it my neko" Tony said before he kissed Lucas gently. "You love to feel every inch of my big cock inside you" he added moving slowly to tease Lucas. "Hm, I can feel how your little hole is keeping me deep inside you. And how close you are to cum".

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, nodding his head and kisses Tony. He blushes and holds Tony tightly, lowering his ears while moaning, "y-your cock is so big inside me," he sticks his tongue out a little. He squirms his hips slowly and blushes, "I can feel you twitching inside me, your ready to cum as well."

"We both are love. Let's come in the same time" Tony said hitting faster Lucas' sweet spot. "I can feel how your walls are getting tighter around me my neko. I'm coming" he yelled closing his eyes and moaning.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head, continues moaning and bites Tony's neck while drooling, "y-yes give me all of your cum," he shivers a little and purrs in Tony's ear.

"You have it my neko" Tony answered when he recovered his breathe. "We should wash now and go to sleep. I'm tired" he added pulling out of his lover and looked on his cum coming out of Lucas' hole. He stood up grabbing the soap and started to wash his body.

Lucas looks at Tony while purring and sticks his tongue out, wagging his tail. He nods his head while blushing and perks his ears up, giggling, "I always make you tired," he wags his tail and washes his chest.

"It's normal my neko. I'm human. But I hope all the sex won't get your battery down" Tony answered getting a fluffy towel to dry himself. "Plus my neko be sure my cum is out of you or the sheets will go dirty again. I'm going to change them now".

Lucas giggles and wags his tail, "I don't get tired, but it sometimes drains my battery supply," he blushes softly. He shakes his head slowly, "that is only if we do it like non stop," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas perks his ears up and blushes, nodding his head as he spreads his legs and starts fingering himself so Tony's cum would pour out, starting to moan softly when feeling the water go inside of his butt while he was cleaning himself.

"Lucas hearing your moans makes me horny again. But we did it lots today. I can't again" Tony said leaving the bathroom and heading to the bedroom. He took the clean sheets from the closet and changed the bed. Then he grabbed the dirty sheets from the floor and went back to bathroom.

Lucas giggles as he looks at Tony, "everything I do makes you horny," he purrs as he continues cleaning himself. He perks his ears as he watches Tony leave, giggling softly as he continues fingering his butt, letting the cum rush out of his butt and rests his head on the tub's edge, moving his hips as he was fingering himself and purrs heavily.

Tony laughed when he entered into the bathroom again "Did I interrupt you Lucas?" He simply dropped the dirty sheets into the washing machine and took a fluffy towel. "Enough for today my neko. It's time for us to rest" he started to dry Lucas' hair.

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and looks to the side while pouting, fingering his butt still. He tilts his head to the side and perks his ears up as he stands up, nodding his head as Tony was drying off his hair. Lucas wraps his arms around Tony and swishes his tail side to side as he purrs.

"My neko you are making me hard again." Tony said taking Lucas into his arms and heading to their bed. "We can't doing it again but you can suck me if you want" he added slipping his hand between their bodies and teasing Lucas' tail.

Lucas laughs a little and purrs, sticking his tongue out, "well.. no matter what I do, I get you horny," he wags his tail as he follows Tony to the bedroom. He blushes softly and looks down, "well... if your getting really hard, you probably shouldn't go to bed with a hard on," he purrs and rubs Tony's crotch while watching Tony touch his tail.

"And I can't let you going to bed while your ass is screaming for my cock" Tony answered inserting a finger inside Lucas' hole. "You are hot inside and my cum stills there. We haven' t done it in the armchair yet. You can ride me there my neko".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and shakes his butt a little as he giggles before gasping as he felt Tony put his finger inside. He lowers his ears a little and looks at Tony from over his shoulder, nodding his head while blushing, "w-whatever you want Tony," he purrs and strokes his cock slowly while moaning.

Tony threw his underwear on the floor and jumped on his comfortable armchair spreading his legs and stroking his cock for a little. "Come on my neko. I'm ready for you to ride me. Would you prefer to stay with your face on me or with your back?"