The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas watches Tony while blushing and wags his tail while purring. He slowly walks over to the chair and watches Tony stroke his cock, going on Tony's lap and holds the base of Tony's cock, teasingly rubs his butt against Tony's cock while purring, "I want us to be looking at each other," he blushes softly and wags his tail.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Then my neko what are you waiting?" Tony asked moaning loudly and feeling his cock getting bigger just from Lucas' teasing. "I want to be deep inside you, hitting your sweet spot and make you purr and moan".

Lucas blushes as he watches Tony's cock getting bigger. He flickers his ears and nods his head as he holds the base of Tony's cock, looking over his shoulder while blushing and leans back a little, sliding Tony's cock deep inside of his butt and moans, wrapping his arms around Tony while riding Tony slowly.

"Lucas..." Tony moaned leaning forward to kiss Lucas' lips gently at first then passionately. He let his hand between their bodies and touched the neko's cock gently before he started to stroke it faster and faster. He broke the kiss and bit Lucas' neck.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and kisses him while purring. He looks down slowly and starts to moan, riding Tony's cock faster and lets out a squeak as his neck was bit, holding Tony tightly when he moves his hips faster, feeling Tony's cock go very deep inside him and moans in Tony's ear.

"My neko you are naughty today" Tony said hearing Lucas' moans near his ears. "What should I do next? Pinching your nipples or licking them? Or starting to move as well? Or simply playing with your sack? Tell me Lucas" he asked naughtily.

Lucas purrs and sticks his tongue out a little, "you should talk, you act like me while I am in heat sometimes," he giggles softly while purring. He blushes softly and nods head slowly, "p-play with my nipples and move your hips, I want to feel your cock deep inside me," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.

"I'm in heat same as you my neko" Tony answered taking one of Lucas' nipples into his mouth and starting to move slowly. He licked one nipple gently before he moved to the other one. He increased his hips moves once he heard Lucas was moaning louder.

Lucas giggles softly and wags his tail side to side, blushing as he watches Tony lick his nipple. He moans softly and wraps his arms around Tony, sticking his tongue out a little and moves his hips within Tony's thrusts, "i-it feels good," he holds Tony tightly.

"For both of us Lucas. It feels like we can't have enough of each other" Tony said as he up his head and looked on Lucas. "Your naughty tongue is out again. I should catch it into a French kiss" he added doing as he said and moving faster until he felt he hit Lucas' sweet spot.

Lucas looks at Tony while purring and nods his head. He blushes softly and lowers his head slowly, "w-well you keep hitting my nerves deep inside of me," he wags his tail slowly and gasps, feeling Tony hit his sweet spot and continues moaning a bit louder.

"But that is making you come my neko again and again" Tony said biting Lucas' neck again. "And I will come too and both of us are happy" he added playing with Lucas' ear. "Wait to see what we will buy tomorrow. A ring for your cock and maybe even a dildo."

Lucas blushes and covers his face, shivering a little and gasps as his neck was bit. He nods his head and continues moaning, arching his back a little when his ears were getting played with and wags his tail. Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, "a ring for my cock? But.. those are for fingers," he tilts his head confusingly while blushing, "a dildo? But what for," he shakes his hips side to side.

"I told you my neko. We will go to a sex shop tomorrow. There are all kind of toys that can spicy our sexual life" Tony explained looking on his neko. "There are rings for cocks too. We will find some cute ones for us."

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head slowly, "won't people stare at us strangely when we walk out of a sex shop," he blushes brightly and covers his face. "Is that all we are going to get? A cock ring and maybe a dildo," he tilts his head while purring softly, giggling, "Tony is so naughty," he swishes his tail side to side.

"If you are shy my neko we can order them online. As you know I like to buy things online. But we still have to go and choose something for the baby. Maybe a bed for him." Tony explained caressing Lucas' skin. " I' m naughty but you like it Lucas".

Lucas blushes and swishes his tail side to side, shaking his head, "no.. it is okay, we still need to go out and get something for my baby brother.. or sister," he flickers his ears and swishes his tail side to side while purring as Tony touched him. Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail with a giggle, "I think spending too much time with me got you into a heat cycle as well."

"Indeed my neko. We are horny dialy lately. Plus be sure you will like the sex shop. They have even special suits. Maybe a maid one will suits you. An apron will look great on you. " Tony said wondering what Lucas thought about his ideas. He started to move again as he stopped when they spoke.

Lucas tilts his head while blushing, flickering his ears and looks at Tony, "are you thinking of me in a maid outfit and being naked only in an apron?" He giggles and swishes his tail, moaning softly and lowers his head a little, "I-I am going to cum," he arches his back slightly, squirming a little.

“Why not my neko? Am I not allowed to imagine you like that?” Tony asked feeling Lucas’ cum on his tummy. “We are dirty pigs again my neko. We need another shower after it” he replied continuing to hit Lucas sweet spot and making Lucas to come again.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and continues moaning, "Tony is so naughty," he purrs. He giggles and wags his tail, resting his head down and continues moaning as his sweet spot was hit over and over, biting his bottom lip while drooling.

“You are naughtier my neko. Look at you – sucking me deeply inside you, moaning, coming again and again on my tummy” Tony teased the neko feeling he was about to come. “And served with my cum again” he added as he came inside his neko”.

Lucas perks his ears while blushing and hides his face embarrassingly, lowering his head a little. "Y-You make me this way," he pouts a little as he slowly perks himself up as he felt Tony's cum going inside, moaning softly and starts to cum again while panting.

"Hm, this was great my neko. " Tony said as he recovered his breathe. "We should go and have a quick shower then time to sleep" he explained standing up and walking to bathroom holding Lucas tightly.

Lucas purrs and nods his head, "yes.. I am full of your cum," he wags his tail and licks Tony's cheek. He blushes and nods his head, going into the tub once in the bathroom, wagging his tail and turns on the water, starting to wash himself.