The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"And I should charge you too. We did it many times today" Tony said once he finished his bath. "I hope you don't mind sleeping naked in my arms. It' s too hot" he added yawning. He dried his hair and waited for Lucas to finish.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas nods his head as he starts to softly beep and lowers his head a little with a tiring giggle, "yes.. we were both in heat," he purrs softly. He shakes his head as he finishes up bathing and stands up, "of course not, I love sleeping naked with you," he purrs and dries himself off.

Tony took Lucas into his arms and ran to the bedroom. He let the neko on bed and covered him with a blancket before he went to living room to look for the charger. Back to the bedroom he found Lucas asleep.

Lucas beeps softly as he was getting carried to the bedroom. He lays down on the bed and snuggles against the blanket, looking at the doorway and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Tony woke up in the morning and looked on Lucas. The neko was sleeping peacefully with his tongue out and purring. He got out of bed in silence going to the living room and turned on the PC to finish some game levels and to send the results to his boss.

Lucas wags his tail in his sleep as he was fully charged and slowly opens his eyes, looking around the bedroom for Tony. He whimpers as he couldn't find Tony and hides under the blanket, rubbing his face against the pillow as he purrs.

Tony finished the game and sent the email to his boss. It was 10 am already so he headed to the bedroom to wake up Lucas. "Who's awake and purring like a naughty boy?" He teased the neko and hugged him "Are you hungry? I'm going to prepare the breakfast".

Lucas perks his ears up and wags his tail with a giggle, "me, I am the naughty boy," he purrs and leans up, licking Tony's cheek. He crawls off the bed and walks out of the bedroom, heading towards the kitchen naked.

Tony followed Lucas into the kitchen and gazed on his naked body. "You look great after we had sex lots yesterday my neko. You have some bites marks on your neck but in rest you are in perfect shape" he said looking into fridge for milk, eggs and ham.

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, blushing bright red and giggles as he wags his tail, "oh you like when I am all exposed do you," he swishes his tail side to side. He blushes and rubs his neck while watching Tony, walking over him and rests his head on Tony's back.

"Of course I like to see you naked Lucas" Tony answered taking the pan and starting to cook. "After we will eat we are going to town. I already saw some nice stuffs for babies on Internet. But the baby is a neko and they don' t have special clothes for them".

Lucas giggles and wags his tail, sticking out his tongue and nods his head, "you can't resist," he purrs softly. He watches Tony cook and nods his head with a smile, "oh.. well I am sure my mom will cut out holes for her baby, but for now we should probably get the clothes that both genders can wear until we know if her baby is a boy or a girl."

"I will resist until tonight my neko" Tony answered smiling and enjoying the fact Lucas was hugging him. He put the food on two plates "Let' s eat Lucas. You may stay on my lap" he suggesting sitting down. "Mom and auntie will spoil your mom for sure. And the baby".

Lucas perks his ears and giggles, wagging tail, "hm let's see how long you can last," he sticks out his tongue. He sits down at the table in Tony's lap and wags his tail, looking down at the food. He flickers his ears and nods his head, "I am sure she will like the attention," he purrs softly while he was eating.

"I will be good boy and won't touch you until tonight. We have some toys to play with by then" Tony explained smiling. "Mom tries to be a better mom for me now. She likes you too. I hope your mom will like me Lucas".

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and slowly nods his head, wagging his tail. He blinks a couple of times and smiles softly, "aw.. are you worried that she won't like you or something," he tilts his head, flickering his ears as he rubs against Tony's chest.

"I am Lucas. Maybe she won' t like the fact we are together or that I'm sleeping with you" Tony explained smiling "Are you trying to seduce me my neko?" he asked pinching Lucas' nipples. "You should be good boy and eating".

Lucas shakes his head slowly, "I am sure she will like you Tony.. there is no need to be worried about it," he purrs and rubs against Tony's arm. He lets out a squeak and pouts a little, starts to eat while glancing to the side and blushes, looking down at his harden nipples after Tony pinched them.

"But I wonder Lucas. How she got pregnant? I hope the company won' t force them to get pregnant on purpose. They are expensive if are pregnant and need special delivery. They can' t simply put her in a box and send her" Tony explained as he finished to eat.

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes, flickering his ears as he continues eating, "hm.. she might have gone in heat and provoked one of the male neko androids." He swishes his tail side to side as he finishes eating and lets out a hiccup.

"Hm, maybe you are right Lucas. We will find when she arrives". Tony said playing with Lucas' tail. " Go and dress if you finished. It' s time for us to go shopping. We need to buy more milk too. You drink all of it".

Lucas nods his head with a smile, wagging his tail side to side and blushes when Tony touches his tail. He nods his head and walks to the closet, putting on his clothes. Lucas perks his ears up and giggles, "I like milk," he purrs, "I like your milk too," he shakes his butt and sits on the bed, putting on his shoes.

"I feed you enough milk last night Lucas" Tony said grabbing Lucas' tail again. "You can' t stop shaking your butt and seduce me my neko. You are a bad boy this morning. I will be sure you will get your punishment later".

Lucas blushes and nods his head, perking his ears up as he looks at his tail getting grabbed, blushing and sticks his tongue out. "I suppose I just like teasing you," he giggles but perks his ears up, tilting his head to the side, "a-aww why do I have to be punished," he pouts a little.

"You have to be punished for teasing me ...but don' t worry...you will like the punishment" Tony answered putting on his shoes. He took the keys and they got out of the flat. "Should we get a bus Lucas? Or do you prefer us to go by foot?"