The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I won't let you my neko. I thought you don't want to be sniffed again" he teased Lucas and was surprised when he felt the tail kicking his ass. His mother laughed and paid for everything, giving to Tony the bag with Lucas pants "Where you two plan to go now?" she asked smiling. "To look for babies clothes. Maybe even for a baby's bed. We want to help you two."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks his ears and tilts his head to the side, "I am a neko, I am use to getting sniff at. Especially by other nekos," he wags his tail a little. He perks his ears up as he looks at the bag, flickering his ears as he walks out of the store and looks around for a baby store that was best for his mom's baby. "We should probably wait on getting either boy or girl clothes, since we don't know the gender."

"Lucas is right Tony. We don't know the gender. But we can buy a bed for the baby. I'm with the car so i will take it right to your auntie." mother said as they spotted a shop for babies. Tony looked around and was impressed at the cute stuffes they had there. "Look on that white one Lucas".

Lucas flickers his ears as he follows Tony to the store and looks around to see what was best for a newborn to wear. He perks his ears up and looks at what Tony pointed out, wagging his tail, "that sounds good," he purrs and looks at Tony. He lowers his ears a little and swishes his tail, "do.. you think my baby brother or sister is going to be born while in the mail," he tilts his head to the side.

"She's only 3 months pregnant Lucas. The baby won't be delivered soon" Rose, Tony's mother, answered. Tony smiled "I think Lucas is excited about the baby mom. He never was a baby. They created him adult already". Rose looked on few baby clothes too. "We will take that white bed and these clothes. Then I'm taking you two to lunch. Or do you have something else to buy?" Tony nodded "Wait here mom. We will be back soon" he dragged Lucas out of the store.

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears a couple of times, "oh.. so it takes longer? Did the company tell you and Tony's aunt to know how many months pregnant she is?" He holds onto his tail and flickers his ears a couple of times, blinking as Tony dragged him out of the store and looks at Tony, "where are we going now," he tilts his head to the side.

"We are going to sex shop Lucas. Since mom will take us to lunch and then home we need to go now to buy the cock rings." Tony explained entering into the sex shop and looking around. "They have lots of things here".

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes, nodding his head slowly while holding his tail with his other hand. He follows Tony inside of the sex shop and looks around at all the different items, blushing bright red since there was so much to choose from. "Are we just getting cock rings? Or are we getting more," he tilts his head and continues looking around the store.

"We need rings Lucas. No need to buy a dildo as we have your tail. But maybe some naughty clothes? Look overthere" Tony said laughing showing the neko a lolita dress. He loved to tease Lucas.

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head as he looks at his tail, giggling softly and wags his tail, "yes and my tail is free," he purrs and holds onto his tail. He tilts his head to the side and perks his ears up as he looks at the dress, blushing and looks at Tony, nudging him with a pout, "your so naughty, you probably just want easy access," he licks Tony's cheek while purring.

“You tail is fluffy and feels great brushing my cock” Tony answered smiling. “Of course it’s easier access. Imagine me on chair in the kitchen, you with your dress and nothing under it…easy to slide my cock inside your hole” he teased Lucas.

Lucas looks at his tail while blushing and wags his tail a little, "oh so you like how my tail feels to when your inside with my tail," he tilts his head to the side while holding his tail. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and nudges him slightly, "your so naughty," he nuzzles against Tony's chest while purring, "I like easy access," he looks up at Tony and lets out a soft giggle, "it means I can feel you slide into my craving butt without having to wait," he leans up and licks Tony's cheek.

“But I’m not sure I will like to see you in a dress Lucas” Tony answered and kept looking around. “Hm, I saw something Lucas.” He ran to a shop place where sexy suits for male were. “I like this one. The pants have zip so you can open it in your area butt and simply to slide my cock inside you. The top has zips around your nipples. Unzip and lick them…”

Lucas tilts his head as he holds his tail, "but.. your the one that pointed it out silly," he giggles softly. He flickers his ears and follows Tony, looking at the suits for males. He looks at it for a couple of minutes while blushing, "that is very naughty," he nibbles on the tip of his tail while purring, "as long as there is an easy access, I don't mind what you buy," he licks Tony's cheek.

"Hm, we can buy both of them and the rings. And a dildo. I have a plan for tonight" Tony said asking the seller to pack everything for them. "And an apron too please. My neko loves to cook" he teased Lucas. He took the shopping bag and both left the shop.

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes, nodding head while wagging his tail and tilts his head, "I thought you didn't want to buy a dildo," he looks at Tony confusingly but blushes softly, wondering what Tony was planning. He watches Tony buying the items and look at Tony, blushing and nibbles on the tip of his tail embarrassingly and then follows Tony out of the store.

"Calm down Lucas. If mom sees you like this will wonder what' s wrong." Tony said as they went back to baby' shop. "Help me with the bags boys. I brought lots of stuffs for Lucas' mother. What' s her name Lucas?" Rose asked giving 2 bags to Tony.

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side while following Tony back to where Tony's mom was. He wags his tail, looking at all the stuff and perks his head up, "o-oh um.. her name is Luna," he holds onto his tail.

"Oh. Nice name. She will be here in 3 days. I bet you miss her Lucas" Rose said petting his head. "Let's go to eat. How was the meeting yesterday?" Tony started to explain to his mom about the game and how Lucas was rich.

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head, slowly perking his ears up, "she is coming in 3 days?" He tilts his head to the side and then slowly lowers his ears while Tony's mom pets his head, nodding his head slowly. Lucas perks his ears up, hearing his stomach growl and nods his head, "what are we going to eat," he holds onto his tail and looks at the back of the car, blushing softly since Tony's mom didn't know what they got while listening to Tony and his mom talk.

"What do you want to eat Lucas?" Rose asked him as they got in the car. "He likes to eat anything mom. I took him to restaurant, boss took us to Chinese food. Maybe we should go to Italian restaurant. He didn' t try lasagna yet" Tony suggested.

Lucas looks at Tony and giggles softly as he looks at Tony's mom, "meaning I am not really that picky," he wags his tail. He flickers his ears and tilts his head, "lasagna? Is that good," he flickers his ears confusingly as he holds onto his tail.

Tony laughed " He always asks this when he has to try new food" Rose smiled "You tease him too much Tony. You are bad boy". Tony pulled Lucas closer "He knows I love him mom".

Lucas looks at Tony and swishes his tail side to side, sticking his tongue out and giggles softly. He perks his ears up as Tony pulled him closer, flickering his ears and leans up and looks Tony's cheek while purring.

Rose stopped the car in front of restaurant and smiled. "Go ahead boys. Find a table. I will call Linda to announce her the shop will deliver the baby' s bed in a hour". Tony let the bag on backseat and got out followed by Lucas. "Mom seems to feel better. Auntie told me mom will go to doctor this week for her asthma. I don' t want to lose her now that we are close again".