The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas looks at Tony's mom and nods his head as he gets out of the car, walking up to Tony. He looks at Tony and then Tony's mom, shaking his head slowly, "it's just asthma, she will be okay. There are a lot worst things she can have," he walks into the restaurant and looks around for a empty seat, walking over to one and sits down near the window.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"I know my neko. But she had other issues with lungs before. Auntie told me. That' s why my father divorced her and moved away with his new bride. Mom says she' s just 3 years older than me. Old man has no shame" Tony said as he was looking to the car where is mom was chatting on phone. "I like here Lucas. Peace and quiet." he added as his mom joined them. "Let' s order boys".

Lucas tilts his head to the side and lowers his ears, shaking his head slowly, "she will be fine Tony, just try to think positive," he swishes his tail side to side. He looks at Tony's mom as Tony was looking at her and nods his head slowly, wagging his tail. Lucas perks his ears up as he heard his stomach growl and nods his head, looking at the menu.

"I want lasagna mom and maybe a beer. I didn't drink one for long" Tony said looking on the menu. "If you drink beer you can't eat ice cream" Mom said and Tony laughed "You are right. Then orange juice for me and watermelon icecream. What about you Lucas?"

Riku looks at the menu and tilts his head to the side, wondering what he should order as well. He flickers his ears a little as he looks up at Tony, tilting his head to the side as he looks at the menu and lowers his ears, "I don't know what to order.. I don't know any of these items on the menu," he whimpers a little and slowly looks at the dessert section, "but I will take strawberry ice cream and tropical fruit punch," he wags his tail slowly.

"We are here to eat lasagna Lucas so that's what I will order for you too" Tony said and once everyone knew what they want he called the waiter and ordered. "How are your studies Tony? Aunt says you aren't a good student" Tony nodded "The exams are next month mom. I'm in the last year so be sure I will pass. I have a great job anyway. Boss will hire me completly once I finish college".

Lucas tilts his head to the side, "that is all we are going to get? Is it a group lunch," he flickers his ears confusingly. He looks out the window and perks his ears up as he listens to Tony and his mom talk. Lucas takes his tail to his chest and flickers his ears, resting his head on the window and sniffs around, hearing his stomach growl and lets out a whimper, "all the smells are getting me hungry," he lowers his ears slightly.

"It seems he' s hungry Tony. Let him choose what he wants" Rose scolded her son. Tony nodded "He loves to sleep and eat." Rose laughed "You loved to play and sleep too. " Tony giggled "I still do".

Lucas looks at Rose and then Tony, wagging his tail as he rests his chin on Tony's shoulder, swishing his tail side to side, "how long does it take lasagna to get ready," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Rose and giggles, "Tony likes something else just as much as sleeping and playing games," he swishes his tail and looks out the window, sticking his tongue out.

Tony giggled looking on his mother "Sorry mom Lucas is naughty boy". Rose laughed "So Tony likes to play with your tail Lucas? That's what you mean?" She asked the neko.

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers ears, pouting and looks to the side, giggling as he sticks his tongue out, ~not as naughty as you,~ he thought as he glimpses over to Tony. He perks his ears up and looks at his tail, nervously shakes his head, "a-ah right yeah I mean that," he covers his face slightly since he brought that up.

Rose laughed "You are cute Lucas. Linda and I already know you two are sleeping together. So don' t be shy about it". Tony smiled "Thanks mom. Lucas is always embarrased about it in public. But in private he shakes his butt" he teased the neko.

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes, turning his head to the side, "w-what? What gave you two that idea," he rubs the back of his head embarrassingly. He looks at Tony while blushing and blinks, nudging Tony with a pout, "T-Tony, don't be so naughty."

"Let's say that changing the sheets in Tony's room..." Rose answered smiling and petted Lucas head. "You are like my son now Lucas. So I'm happy for Tony. I was blind before" Tony nodded and looked on Lucas. "I didn't tease you. Mom did."

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes bright red, covering his face, "o-oh right," he flickers his ears as Rose pets his head and purrs. Lucas looks at Rose and swishes his tail side to side with a smile, "well... at least things are better now right?" Lucas looks at Tony and pouts a little, "noo.. both of you did," he giggles and wags his tail slightly.

Tony laughed "I think I took the naughtiness from mom my neko". The waiter came with their food and Tony smiled "It looks yummy" he started to eat looking on Lucas who was sniffing the food "Do you like it love? I do" Rose giggled "Why you always sniff the food Lucas?"

Lucas tilts his head to the side and looks at Tony's mom, slowly nods his head, "oh.. hm I see. So I should blame your mom for you being naughty in the bedroom," he giggles softly. He perks his ears as the waiter came finally and looks down at the plate, swishing his tail and sniffs the food. He perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, "so I know how it should taste. If something smells bad.. I don't want to eat it. But if it smells good, I have no problem eating it," he purrs and starts eating.

Tony smiled "I didn't know that mom. I thought he sniffed it because he' s a neko". Rose laughed "Kitties are doing the same. Sniffing the food or me. Plus they miss you Lucas. They are walking in all house looking for you.

Lucas continues eating and wags his tail, sticking his tongue out, "it is really good," he purrs and drinks some of his juice. He lets out a hiccup, blushing and perks his ears up, smiling and wags his tail, "I am sure I will see the little kitties soon," he goes back to eating.

Tony laughed "I'm jealous on the kitties. They are always after my lover. And they like to play with his tail". Rose giggled "You are silly my son" Tony nodded and he ate in silence looking to Lucas from time to time. "Mom knows to do cheese cake Lucas. It's my favourite dessert". Rose petted his head "He only comes downstairs to eat if I do cheese cake. In rest he was in his room playing games".

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony while he was eating. He giggles softly and swishes his tail side to side, "they must be very curious about me. Since they never seen a human with cat features. I wonder how they would react if I turn into my cat form," he rubs his chin and drinks some more of his juice while purring. He looks at Tony and wags his tail a little, "so whenever something else is made for dessert, Tony just plays video games but he can't resist cheesecake?" Lucas giggles and continues eating while purring.

"Or pancakes Lucas. I loved pancakes too" Tony explained and looked on the neko. "I never saw you in your cat form" he added smiling. Rose giggled "I will wait you two on Friday with good food and cheesecake. Plus, no idea what to cook for Luna Lucas. Do you know what she likes?"

Lucas perks his ears up and flickers his ears as he was drinking his juice, wagging his tail and nods his head. He tilts his head to the side, "I don't do it a lot is why, I only do it to hide from bad storms," Lucas lowers his ears a little. Lucas perks his ears up as he finishes eating and drinking, looking at Rose and tilts his head, wagging his tail, "oh.. um she pretty much likes anything, she isn't really picky," he holds his tail.

Rose smiled "She will be very happy to live with us. Linda and I will look after Luna and the baby. But Tony you said something about charging. How often should we charge her? We have no clue about it?"

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head with a smile, "I hope she and the baby will come soon," he pouts a little and rubs his face against his tail. He looks at Tony and licks the tip of his tail, purring softly and rubs his full belly with a purr.