The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"You should look on the neck mom. There you can see the level of batery. Lucas is 80% full now." Tony answered smiling. "Ï should take you home now since you have full tummies. I'm curious how your flat looks Tony. I know Linda helped you rent it".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks his ears up, wagging his tail slowly as he places his hand near his neck where his battery meter was. He nods his head and yawns softly as he rubs his eyes, "I am so sleepy after eating," he holds onto his tail as he gets up, stretching out his arms and rubs his full belly.

Tony unlocked the door of his flat and opened it for his mother to enter inside. "It's not a big flat mom but Lucas and I are happy here" he explained looking on his sleepy neko. "Go and brush your teeth Lucas and go to bed. I will show to mom the flat".

Lucas follows Tony and Rose inside of the flat. He rubs his eyes and perks up his ears, nodding his head as he walks to the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth. He finishes and walks to the bedroom, crawling into bed and takes off all his clothes, going under the blanket and falls asleep.

As Rose left Tony went to bathroom as well to brush his teeth and to change into some comfortable shorts. Then he took the bag with the shoppings and headed to the bedroom. He smiled seeing Lucas was sleeping so he let the toys on the armchair and joined his lover in bed falling asleep.

Lucas was fast asleep, rubbing his face against the pillow while purring in his sleep. His ears flicker and slowly opens his eyes, noticing Tony and watches him sleep for a few seconds. Lucas wags his tail slightly and leans forward, licking Tony's cheek before falling back asleep.

Tony felt Lucas licked his face so he pulled the neko closer. He wake up few hours later and looked on Lucas who was sleeping with his tongue out. “He’s adorable as always” he thought leaning forward to kiss him.

Lucas perks one of his ears up and blushes as Tony pulled him closer. He purrs and nuzzles Tony in his sleep, wrapping his tail around one of Tony's wrist and sticks his tongue out while he sleeps. Lucas flickers his ears and blushes, kissing Tony while he sleeps and purrs softly.

Tony broke the kiss and smiled. Even asleep Lucas could do lots of things “Hm, should I tease him with the dildo?” he thought looking on the bag where the toys where. “Better to prepare our dinner. I will tease him later”.

Lucas flickers his ears in his sleep and yawns as he stretches out his arms, cuddling up to Tony and purrs, swishing his tail side to side. He slowly opens his eyes and flickers his ears, perking up his head, "did.. Rose leave," he tilts his head to the side and lets out a yawn, rubbing his eyes.

"Good evening sleepy head" Tony answered taking the neko into his arms "Mom left hours ago. You slept for 5 hours" Tony said watching on the clock. "It's dinner time already. What would you like to eat tonight my neko?"

Lucas flickers his ears and perks them up slowly, blinking as he looks at the clock. He yawns and rubs his eyes as he was pulled closer to Tony, purring softly. He tilts his head to the side while purring, rubbing his chin as he thinks for a few minutes, "well.. I am still full from lunch," he wags his tail and giggles, "but is there something in the kitchen that you can make," he tilts his head slightly.

"We have potatoes, cheese, cream, ham, pasta. I can make some baked potatoes with cream and cheese or some pasta with sauce as we have fresh potatoes. What will my neko want to eat? For dessert I have a special treat".

Lucas flickers ears and wags his tail while purring, "that actually sounds really good, I like that idea," he nuzzles Tony with a purr. He tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and holds onto his tail, "dessert? Is it going to be food related or something else related," he sticks his tongue out with a soft giggle.

"I will cook only one dish. Pasta sounds good for me. The dessert is something else related but to be sincere we still have some apple pie from auntie if you want something sweet. After last night activity I bet you don't have energy at all" he teased the neko.

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail, "it sounds really good so I don't mind eating it," he purrs and looks at Tony. He blushes bright red and nudges Tony, "your so naughty," he flickers his ears and pouts a little, looking to the side.

"Why am I naughty? I was only saying the truth." Tony asked getting out of the bed and smiling. "I'm going to prepare food my neko. Will you help me with it? You can fry the vegetables for the sauce. But take some clothes on you."

"But of course my energy always gets well drained whenever we have sex," Lucas blushes and covers his face. He perks his ears up and tilts his head, "aw.. but its only us, unless your going to be naughty while cooking," he giggles and starts putting on his clothes. Lucas gets up and walks into the kitchen and looks at Tony, "do I have to cut the vegetables," he tilts his head to the side.

"What if you drop the knife and cut yourself? You should have some clothes on you. Plus I'm not naughty when I'm cooking". He laughed heading to the kitchen "It's time to learn how to cook Lucas. You can't sleep all time".

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, "but.. I don't have normal skin like you, mine is build a lot stronger than yours," he sticks his tongue out a little. He flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and pouts a little, slowly nodding his head, "so what should I learn to do first," he tilts his head confusingly.

"You really like to walk naked in the house" Tony said taking out the tomatoes and the onion from the fridge. "I will show you how to cut the tomatoes. I will chop the onion as it will make you cry". He cut the tomato in two, then in four. "Like this Lucas".

Lucas sticks his tongue out and giggles, "well only in your house since we are a couple," he purrs and wags his tail. He perks his ears up and nods his head, flickering his ears as he watches Tony cut the tomato, "so I need to cut it like that," he perks his ears up as he continues to watch Tony amusingly.

"Of course my neko. It' not difficult. Just be careful to not cut your fingers". Tony moved away and let Lucas to cut the tomatos. He peeled the onion and washed it before he cut it into little slices. He was about to cry due to it.

Lucas nods his head as he picks up the knife, starting to cut the tomato and wags his tail. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, tilting his head as he walks to Tony and looks down at the onion. He goes closer to it and sniffs it cautiously, quickly moving back and lets out a sneeze. Lucas lowers his ears and goes back to cutting the tomato.

Tony managed to cut the onion and wiped his tears with his hand. "Even you my neko sneezed because of it" he said looking for pasta into his cupboard. The put some water in a pot to boil and threw the pastas in it. "Did you finish with the potatoes Lucas? You forgot to use your new apron".