The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his ears, "it is so strong smelling," he whimpers softly. He looks at the tomato he cut and gives the cutting board to Tony so he can have the cutted tomato. Lucas tilts his head and nods his head, starting to cut the potatoes and shakes his butt, "I am busy right now cutting.. can you put it on," he tilts his head to the side while flickering his ears.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony smiled "Of course. I will go and take it" he said after he added salt into the water where the pastas were boiling. He ran to the bedroom and looked into the shopping bag taking out the apron. Back into the kitchen he looked on Lucas. "Turn on my neko".

Lucas wags his tail as he watches Tony as he starts cutting the potatoes. He perks his ears up as he heard Tony, turning around and looks at Tony, placing the knife on the table, walking over to him and makes Tony hold up the apron. Lucas walks back and shakes his butt, running up to Tony and pounces, putting on the apron and wags his tail, licking Tony's cheek.

"You are naughty my neko. Shaking your butt like that while you are cooking. The pastas are almost ready so it' s time to boil the potatoes too. It will be a strange dinner - both pasta and potatoes with cheese and cream. And I will have your ass for dessert".

Lucas giggles and purrs, "I know you like my butt," he sticks his tongue out. He gets off Tony and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "I don't think it's strange, as long as it tastes good that is all that matters," he purrs softly. He perks his ears up while blushing, "now who is the naughty one," he sticks his tongue out and giggles with a purr.

"I am" Tony laughed and touched Lucas tail. "You are a good helper Lucas. And since we are free until Friday when we will go to auntie I plan to keep you tied in bed" he added leaning forward and kissing Lucas' neck. "What do you think about my plan?"

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes as he looks at Tony, holding his tail and flickers his ears. He wags his tail but then blushes, tilting his head, "t-tie me to the bed," he twitches a little as his neck was kissed and blushes, "your so naughty, you sure always come up with naughty plans," he sticks his tongue out.

Tony laughed "I mean we will have lots of sex Lucas, not really to tie you on bed" he seats down pulling Lucas on his lap so the neko could feel his excitement. "Don' t you like my plan Lucas? We have to try our new toys".

Lucas perks his ears and blushes softly, "oh so that is what you mean," he giggles softly and purrs, "your so naughty," he swishes his tail side to side. He blushes and squeaks as he got pulled down, blushing bright red when feeling Tony's bulge touching his butt and purrs, "I like the plan," he swishes his tail and licks Tony's cheek while purring.

"I thought you will like it Lucas. Hm, should I unzip my pants and slipped my hot cock inside you until food is done?" He asked pinching Lucas' s butt. "We can eat some dessert first" he whispered into neko' s ear.

Lucas sticks his tongue out and purrs, swishing his tail and then perks his ears up while blushing, "r-right now," he flicker his ears and lifts up his butt so Tony can unzip his pants. He squeaks as his butt was pinched and blushes bright red, "some nice cream filled dessert," he purrs softly and shakes his butt side to side.

"You seem to be ready for me already Lucas. And since we were busy today no sex since morning. Too much for a horny boy as me" Tony answered unzipping his pants and taking his erect cock out of his underwear. "Ready Lucas. Lower yourself above it".

Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony while purring, "I am always ready to get your cock inside me," he sticks his tongue out and shakes his but slowly side to side. He watches Tony release his cock from his pants and blushes, nodding his head and slowly lowers himself onto Tony, feeling his cock slowly slide inside of his butt and lowers his ears, starting to ride Tony's cock while moaning.

"It was a great idea to buy this apron. I have easy acces to your butt" Tony said starting to move as well and holding Lucas' s waist with one hand. "Hm, you are tight again my neko. See that happens if we don't do it for few hours. Made me come inside you. I will use a buttplug to keep my cum inside you.

Lucas blushes softly and purrs, nodding his head and moans softly. He arches his back and spread his legs a little as he looks at Tony, "well you don't want me to be too loose right," he tilts his head confusingly. Lucas strokes his cock slowly and looks at Tony while blushing, "your going to keep your cum inside me with a plug," he licks Tony's cheek and moves his hips slowly with a purr.

"I don' t want that Lucas. I love the feeling of your walls around my cock. It excites me more" Tony said moving faster and moaning. "Yes, until we will eat you will wear a plug or else all kitchen will be full of my cum. I don' t want to clean my neko".

Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony and purrs with a soft giggle, "you like feeling my tight walls around your cock, squeezing you for some cum," he tilts his head to the side and arches his back while moaning. Lucas perks his ears up and blushes bright red as he slowly nods his head, "then I suppose I will wear it," he purrs heavily and licks Tony's neck a little, giving a soft nibble.

"Of course I love your hole Lucas. It' s the best part of you" Tony teased the neko and moaned as Lucas lick his neck. "No, your tongue is thr best part of you" he teased the neko again pulling him closer and increased the speed of his hips.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears a little, swishing his tail side to side and moves his hips while licking Tony's neck. He blushes, flickering his ears, "so what do you like better? My butt or my tongue," he sticks out his tongue and continues moaning, leaning back a little and strokes his cock within Tony's thrusts.

"Hard to choose Lucas" he laughed and pinched other' s nipples. "Maybe I like your nipples more" he teased his lover. "You should let me to stroke it Lucas. You better touch my body naughty boy. I need attention".

Lucas sticks his tongue out and laughs a little, squeaks as his nipples were suddenly pinched. He looks at Tony while blushing and giggles, purring, swishing his tail while flickering his ears. He takes Tony's hand and places it on his cock while moaning, reaching down and plays with Tony's sac as he thrusts.

"Oh yes Lucas. Play with my sack. Hmmm, feels so good" Tony said strocking Lucas' cock and moving fast. "Make me come inside you babe so we can eat. After I will show you how we use the toys. Just imagine that. Fucking you a hour without coming".

Lucas lowers his ears and plays with Tony's sac more while moaning as Tony thrusts increase in speed. He wiggles his hips and fondles Tony's sac more while purring, sticking his tongue out. He slowly looks up at Tony and tilts his head while blushing, "but.. doesn't it feel good to cum," he tilts his head and purrs, feeling Tony's cock deep in his butt as he starts moving his hips with Tony's thrusts.

“Of course it does Lucas. But we have to try the toys. When we want to cum we simply take the rings off. “ Tony explained stroking Lucas’ cock faster and feeling he was about to come. “I can’t take it for long Lucas. Ah babe, you feel great”.

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head with a purr. He shakes his butt a little, arching his back as his cock was stroked faster and starts to moan even louder, resting his head down while looking in between his legs to watch Tony thrusting movements, starts blushing and wiggles his hips, starting to squeeze Tony's sac a little more with a purr, "I want to feel your load inside me."