The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"You will feel it soon Lucas. Look on us. I'm deep inside you. Found it" he moaned as he hit Lucas' sweet spot. "Come for me baby. That will make me come too." He stoke the neko' s cock faster being sure Lucas was feeling great.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at Tony and perks his ears up, lowering his ears and arches his back as he continues moaning. He looks at Tony while moaning, arching his back and bites his bottom lip, starting to cum as his cock was getting strokes and rubs and squeezes Tony's sac to get him to cum as well.

"Oh yes Lucas. You are great" Tony said once he felt the cum on his fingers. He moaned louder as he came inside his neko. "Let' s go to wash our hands Lucas and I will put you the butt plug. We can have a proper shower later after we ate more dessert".

Lucas squeaks as he felt Tony cuming inside of him. He pants softly and nods his head as he goes to turn on the sink, washing his hands and swishes his tail while purring, feeling Tony's cum deep inside of him as he softly pants and looks at Tony, nuzzling him with a purr and licks Tony's cheek.

Tony washed his hands and turned off the cooker. "Our dinner is ready babe. Go and look on the bag for the butt plug. It's pink. Slip it inside your hole and come back to see you Lucas. I had a great idea to buy one for you."

Lucas wags his tail with a purr, "good I am starting to get hungry," he looks at Tony while blushing. "I-I have to wear it while eating," he lowers his ears embarrassingly and nods his head and walks to the bag, taking out the butt plug. Lucas takes the plug out of the packaging and licks it a couple of times, spreading his butt slowly and slides the plug inside of his butt. He blushes with a soft moan and walks to the dining room, bending over to show Tony the plug was inside of his butt while he purrs.

Tony was putting the food on plates when he heard Lucas was coming back. "Hm, you look great with it my neko. How it feels? Is it deep inside you?" he asked staring on other's butt and licking his lips. "You should always wear it on kitchen. The apron I mean".

Lucas blushes and lowers his ears, squirming his hips and slowly nods his head, "the plug is deep inside my butt, keeping all of your cum deep inside me," he purrs softly and swishes his tail side to side. He blushes and flickers his ears, "oh so you weren't talking about the plug," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle and walks to the table, sitting down and twitches a little as the plug pushes more inside as he was sitting.

"Yes, so you have my cum inside you Lucas for now. And the plug will make you stay horny so we can have more dessert later. This was nothing" Tony said wondering if Lucas could wear the plug on streets too. "My neko...I think you can wear it when you are full dress too."

Lucas wiggles his hips and lowers his ears, feeling the plug slide inside deeper while he moved when sitting. He slowly perks his ears up, looking at Tony and tilts his head to the side, "a-are you saying I should wear this in public as well? But what happens if I moan with people nearby, they will think I am strange."

"You are right Lucas. You won' t wear it then. But you can moan for me during dinner. That will make me hard again" Tony answered smiling. He took a bite of potatoes and laughed "I ruined our food. I forgot to put salt." He stood up to bring salt.

Lucas blushes and nods his head, moaning softly as the plug grind against his insides. He lowers his ears and squirms his hips while he ate some potatoes as Tony tried some, tilting his head and flickers his ears, wagging his tail. "Will salt help it taste better?" Lucas tilts his head as he continues eating and moves his hips up and down, feeling the plug move in and out of his butt, moaning softly as he was eating.

"Yes my neko. Food without salt is not tasty. The spaghetties are better. Being both naughty I forgot to cook" he laughed as he continued to eat. "It seems you are enjoying the dinner my neko. Does the plug feels good inside you?"

Lucas perks his ears up and purrs as he was eating and swishes his tail. He looks at Tony and wags his tail, "it is very yummy," he purrs while he continues eating. Lucas perks his ears up and blushes as he looks at Tony, nodding his head slowly, "yes it is grinding against my walls," he drinks some milk and purrs softly.

Tony nodded "I'm happy then. I'm getting hard again so get ready for our dessert in bed." He stood up and poured some juice for him. "I will wash the dishes while you go and took your new suit on you. Let the plug inside you. I want to unzip it and see how easy I have access on your hole".

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears while finishing his food. He nods his head as he stands up and walks to the living room, taking out the outfit Tony brought for him and starts putting it on. Lucas adjusts it for a couple minutes and walks into the kitchen, swishing his tail side to side, "its rubbing against me," he blushes and squirms a little since the suit made the plug push more inside of his butt while he purrs.

"Oh my neko, it looks so sexy on you. Let me see you from back" he asked as he was drying the dishes. "Yes, it's perfect. But if you were it on public everybody will stare on you. Better to wear it just for me. Are you feeling ok in it? Or is it tight?"

Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony nodding his head while purring and turns around, slightly bending over. He looks at Tony and blushes, "I think only you should be able to see me in this outfit," he sticks his tongue out and pokes his finger on where the plug was, letting out a moan. Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "I am fine in it but it is making the plug push more inside of my butt," he flickers his ears while purring.

“Yes my neko. Sounds perfect. Come on unzip it and let me see the plug inside you” Tony asked as he finished to tidy the kitchen. “It’s time for us to go to our room and be naughty” he took Lucas into his arms and ran to the bedroom where he let the neko on bed. “I will stay on the armchair while you are doing the show”.

Lucas nods his head as he watches Tony clean up. He blinks as he was just about to unzip and watches Tony as he was suddenly in his arms, looking up at Tony and purrs, rubbing his face against Tony's chest and wags his tail. Lucas sits on the bed and arches his back, feeling the plug grind against his insides and goes on his hands and knees. Lucas puts his hand in back and unzips the butt to crotch part, shaking his butt in front of Tony while purring and rests his chest on the bed, stroking his cock in front of Tony while softly moaning.

"So my neko. The suit is perfect. I can see clearly your hole and cock. Plus if I unzip in front I can play with your nipples. Once you feel you want me inside you, tell me." He unzipped his own pants and stoke his cock gently. He was hard already but he enjoyed the show Lucas was doing for him.

Lucas blushes and nods his head a little, perking his ears up as he looks down at the suit, shivering a little since the plug was so deep inside of his butt. He watches Tony unzip his pants while blushing and watches Tony stroke his cock, wiggling his hips and bends over, "if you go inside me.. your going to need to take the plug out of my butt," he strokes his own cock while purring.

"No my neko. You should do that. But what about first I will play with it, fucking you with the plug until you will come. What do you think about it Lucas? " Tony stood up and approached the neko. He held the tail and touched it gently.

Lucas blushes and perks his ears up as Tony came closer, shivering when his tail was getting touched. He purrs and nods his head, shaking his butt slowly, "y-yes move the plug inside me while I beg for you to put your big cock inside of me," he purrs and strokes his cock slowly, feeling his butt twitch around the plug.

"That's what I want to hear Lucas. You begging me and purring". Tony pushed the plug a little before he take it out from Lucas. He slipped a finger inside and nodded. "You seem to be ready for me. Hot and wet". He took out his finger and pushed again the plug inside Lucas. Then move it slowly in and out of the neko. "Should I move it faster?"