The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas purrs as he shakes his butt side to side, moaning as the plug was pushed on and flickers his ears a little. He shivers a little when feeling Tony's finger and purrs, shaking his butt while blushing as he felt the plug pushing back inside. Lucas moans softly and arches his back, nodding his head, "y-yes move it faster inside my naughty butt," he starts stroking his cock slowly.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"So you confessed you have a naughty butt Lucas?" Tony teased him and did as he neko said moving the plug faster and faster in and out of his neko. "Let's see if you will come just by doing this Lucas".

"We both know my butt is very naughty," Lucas pouts a little as he looks at Tony. He perks his ears up and gasps softly with a moan when Tony moves the plug faster inside of his butt. Lucas reaches out and strokes his cock, shaking his butt. He then perks his head up and looks at Tony, "we should try out the cock ring too. I want to see how it works," he shivers and moves his hips against the movements of the plug.

"Oh yes Lucas. You are right" Tony stopped the movement and push the dildo full inside Lucas. He headed to the bag and took out the ring. "Come on Lucas. Let me put it for you. Just stop stroking your cock for a minute".

Lucas perks his ears up as he lowers his ears, feeling the plug deep in his butt. He looks at Tony as he came back with the ring and slowly moves his hand from his cock, laying down on his back and spreads his legs so Tony can put the cock ring on him, swishing his tail side to side.

Tony slipped the ring on Lucas' cock and smiled. "You look great my neko. Your butt is sexy with the plug while your cock is hard and the cock keeps it that way. "What should I do now? Fucking you with the plug or with my cock?"

Lucas perks his ears up as he felt the ring slip on his cock. He shivers a little and shakes his hips, still getting use to the slightly new feeling of something on his cock. Lucas looks at Tony and blushes, lowering his head on the bed and shakes his hips as he looks at Tony from in between his legs, "I... want to feel something much bigger inside my butt," he purrs as he reaches in between his legs and reaches for Tony's cock while swishing his tail.

"Oh, so my neko is already burning with desire. Stroke my cock Lucas while I will hold the plug so you can move your hips up and down above it. I want to see you doing that before my cock will take its place between your sexy legs" Tony asked smiling.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head while purring, moves his hips so the plug was thrusting in and out of his butt. He moans and strokes Tony's cock from in between his legs, lowering his ears a little and rubs the tip of Tony's cock with his thumb with a purr, "I want to feel your hard cock deep inside me," he moves his hips faster and moans a little louder, feeling the plug with every motion he made.

“Then come on Lucas. Ride mine.” Tony said throwing the plug on bed and moved closer between Lucas’ legs. He pocked other’s cock with his finger before he slipped his cock inside the tiny hole. “Oh yes Lucas. Keep me inside you deep and tightly” he moaned lifting up other. “Now ride me babe””.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, perking his ears up as Tony throws the plug on the bed. He blushes as he heard Tony was coming close to him, perking his ears up with a moan as Tony's cock filled his insides. He purrs and looks at Tony while moaning, nodding his head and starts riding Tony's cock. Lucas moans and turns his head slightly, looking at Tony while purring as he starts to ride Tony's cock faster.

“Is my neko happy now that he got what he wanted?” Tony asked moving his hips too and moaning. “Should I play with your cock Lucas? It pocks my tummy. I can feel it hard and hot” he added pinching other’s nipples.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, nodding his head while purring. He sticks out his tongue and moans softly, moving his hips along with Tony's movements. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, nodding his head slowly, "y-yes play with it," he squeaks as his nipples were pinched and bites Tony's neck.

“Let’s how how much can you take it before you will beg for me to take the ring out so you may cum” Tony grabbed other’s cock and started to stroke it gently. “You are keeping blushing my neko, why are you shy while we are doing it?”

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and purrs, flickering his ears and looks to the side, "because.. you are watching me," he purrs and leans forward, resting his head on Tony's shoulder while moaning, feeling his cock starting to get sensitive from the ring. Lucas rides Tony's cock faster and bites Tony's shoulder while moaning, moving his hips faster.

"You should't blush my neko. I'm so happy you are mine...but be good boy and don't let marks on me" Tony teased Lucas as the neko was moving faster. "Hm, you are getting too hard my love. Do you need to cum?"

Lucas flickers his ears with a smile as he moves his hips into Tony's thrusts, "I am glad I am all yours too," he purrs with a shiver. He looks at Tony and looks down at his cock with a soft whimper, slowly nods his head and swishes his tail side to side, "I..I need to cum," he squirms his hips a little.

"So my neko you can't resist more" he slowly slipped out the ring to let Lucas cum. "Make me come too Lucas. Only your hole can do that" he whispered into Lucas' ear. He moved his hips faster moaning and holding his lover closer.

Lucas shakes his head with a whimper as he continues riding Tony's cock. He looks down as he watches Tony taking off the cock ring while blushing. He nods his head and holds onto Tony, moaning in his ear and softly nibbles on his neck while he rides Tony's cock along with Tony's movements.

"Are you ready to come Lucas?" Tony asked unzipping the suit and releasing Lucas' nipples. "I love this suit" he said taking one of the nipples into his mouth. He moved faster hitting other's sweet spot.

Lucas nods his head as he continues moaning, perking his ears up as he watches Tony unzip the suit more, blushing when his nipples were exposed. He flickers his ears and moans, wrapping his arms around Tony's head and arches his back, feeling his sweet spot getting hit and squirms his hips as he continues moving within Tony's thrusts, starting to cum.

Tony felt Lucas' cum on his belly so he stopped playing with the nipples. "You are naughty my neko. I hardly touch your sweet spot and you already came." He kept hitting other's sweet spot hoping Lucas will come again.

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his ears a little, hiding his face within Tony's chest, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum so quickly," he whimpers a little as he holds onto Tony. He gasps as his sweet spot kept getting hit, continues moaning and arches his back a little while purring, "I-It feels so good," he bites Tony's shoulder while moaning with a soft purr.

"You are a horny kitty tonight my dear neko. Maybe it's because of the plug." Tony said moving faster and making Lucas to moan. "Of course it does my neko. Your sweet spot its being hit. You are hard again".

Lucas blushes and nods his head while purring, shivering a little as he continues moving his hips. He squeaks as he felt Tony's faster movements and arches his back, looking down at his cock while blushing as his cock was starting to get harder even after just cuming and moves his hips, "but now it's your turn to cum," he purrs and starts moving his hips along with Tony's.