The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I will come my neko...inside you". Tony said before he licked Lucas' neck. "But I want you to come more babe. You had the plug inside you for a hour and you only came once. It's my job to make you come many times".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas purrs softly and nods his head while moaning, perking up his ears as his neck was getting licked. He blushes softly and flickers his ears, squirming his hips with a pout, "n-nooooo I want you to cum as much as me," he wags his tail and reaches for Tony's sac while purring and starts riding his cock quickly with a soft moan.

"Oh Lucas" Tony moaned as he felt the neko was playing with his sac "You know what to do to make me come" he complained between moans. He licked Lucas' neck until he reached his orgasm "I'm coming" he yelled filling other with his cum.

Lucas blushes and arches his back a little, giggles softly while nodding his head, "like you know my weak points, I know yours," he sticks out his tongue while riding Tony's cock with a moan. He perks up his ears as he felt Tony cum inside, shivering a little and starts to cum as well.

"Oh Lucas. This was great babe. We used the toys and suits and have great sex". Tony said smiling. "Should we have a shower now or continue to have fun? I want to try the cock ring too".

Lucas pants heavily and flickers his ears a little with a purr as he looks at Tony. He tilts his head to the side and looks at the cock ring, giggles softly as he lifts up his butt, feeling the cum drip out of his butt and turns around, "well since you want to try it to, we should see how you would like it," he strokes Tony's cock and takes the cock ring, sliding down to the base of Tony's cock while licking Tony's tip with a purr.

Tony moaned feeling Lucas' tongue licking his cock' tip. "So you plan to make me hard so I could fuck you all night" he teased the neko touching his tail. "You should wear the plug while you are licking me" he took the plug and pushed it slowly into Lucas' hole.

Lucas giggles with a purr, wagging his tail side to side, looking up at Tony and nods his head, "maybe," he purrs and continues sucking. He perks his ears up and arches his back, blushing and shakes his butt slowly while looking up at Tony, bobbing his head faster with a soft moan, feeling his butt twitch around the plug.

Tony smiled "You should shake your ass Lucas. I want to be sure your ass is feeling good while you are sucking my cock" he moaned playing with Lucas' tail. "I like to make love to you. Let's see how long I can resist with the ring".

Lucas giggles and knew what to do to provoke Tony. He lets Tony's cock pop out of his mouth and turns into sixty nine position, shaking his ass and knew Tony had a good view of his butt. Lucas purrs and moves down, starting to suck on Tony's cock faster as he drools.

Tony looked on Lucas and nodded as the neko turned. "Oh yes babe. Suck me while I will use the plug to fuck you. He grabbed the plug and moved it in and out of his lover. "Do you like it babe?" he used other hand to tease Lucas' cock.

Lucas continues sucking on Tony's cock while purring, shaking his hips and looks over his shoulder to watch Tony while blushing. He perks his ears up with a moan, feeling the plug move inside of his butt and shakes his hips a little, starting to suck Tony's cock faster and plays with his sac a little, nodding his head while drooling.

"My neko you seem to enjoy this" Tony said wondering where was the plug remote control. He was sure the toy had one. "Will you be good boy Lucas and came just from this?""he continued to taese Lucas'cock with one hand while moving the toy with the other one.

Lucas looks at Tony and giggles as he waves the remote in Tony's face with his tail, "are you looking for something," he licks the tip of Tony's cock with a purr. He blushes a little and shivers a little, bobbing his head faster as he was moaning on Tony's cock, feeling his cock twitching a little, knowing he was about to cum.

Tony took the remote control from Lucas and pressed the button so the plug started to vibrate. “”Hm, my neko it seems you will come soon. Your cock is hard and leaking precum. How is the toy feeling inside you now?”

Lucas blushes as Tony took the control and perks his ears up as he felt it vibrating in his butt. He starts to moan and arches his back, shaking his hips and starts sucking Tony's cock faster with a soft whimper, feeling the plug rubbing against his walls and nods his head slowly with a purr, "I-I am going to cum," he shakes his hips side to side while he bobs his head faster on Tony's cock, drooling a little bit.

"Then come my neko. I want to taste your cum" Tony said taking Lucas' cock into his mouth and suck it slowly. He increased the speed of the plug knowing Lucas was about to come. He really wanted to taste the neko.

Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony and wags his tail with a purr, lowering his ears while moaning on Tony's cock as he felt the plug vibrations kept hitting his sweet spot and starts to cum. Lucas sucks on the tip of Tony's cock, swirling his tongue around with a purr.

Tony liked his lips after Lucas came and smiled "Since Im using the ring I can't come my neko. Should I fuck you again? Or you prefer to be fucked by the plug. From what I hear it's vibrating loudly inside your little hole".

Lucas flickers his ears a little while moaning, swishing his tail and purrs. He perks his ears up and takes the cock ring off of Tony and bends over in front of Tony, shaking his butt, "n-no I want to feel your big cock deep in my butt instead of the plug," he continues shaking his butt and spreads his butt a little with a soft purr.

Tony nodded and took off the plug from Lucas' s hole. "Then I'm ready to serve you my neko" he slipped slowly his hard cock inside his neko and moaned "You aren' t so tight as before" he started to move slowly.

Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony, perking his ears up with a squeak as he felt his insides suddenly getting filled up by Tony's cock and lets a soft purr. Lucas looks looks at Tony while blushing, "I think the plug loosen me up by vibrating inside of me," he purrs and moves his hips against Tony's movements.

“Sorry babe. I come too fast” Tony said letting Lucas to move above him. “Using the ring and the fact you made me hard…boom I explode inside you too fast.” He apologised playing with Lucas tail. “You have to make me hard again my neko”.

Lucas shivers a little as he looks at Tony with a purr and giggles a little, "I don't mind, I love feeling your cum deep in my butt." He blushes as Tony touches his tail and takes Tony's cock out of his butt and goes in sixty nine position with his twitching butt in Tony's face as he starts sucking Tony's cock with a purr.

Tony took the plug and pushed it back inside Lucas' hole. "I want to be sure my cum stays inside you babe" he replied pushing the button so the plug started to vibrate again. Tony took Lucas' cock into his mouth and sucked it. He wanted both of them to be hard.