The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing as he continues sucking Tony's cock while moaning, bobbing his head faster while drooling with a moan. He looks at Tony and flickers his ears with a purr as he bobs his head faster, shaking his hips slowly side to side.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony knew the neko was enjoying what he was doing since he was shaking his hips. The plug was deep inside him and vibrating while his cock was deep inside Tony's mouth. Tony was moving his hips as well so Lucas could suck every inch of his cock.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail while purring on Tony's cock as he bobs his head faster drooling a little. Lucas closes his eyes and moans a little more, feeling the plug grind against his insides and moves his hand down to squeeze Tony's sac teasingly.

Tony moaned as he felt Lucas was playing with his sac. He dropped the cock from his mouth and stroke it gently. "You don't play fair my neko. Do you want to make me come in your mouth?"

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, wagging his tail with a giggle and moans a little as he felt the plug vibrate in his butt, "y-you should talk, your the one that put the plug back into my butt," he pouts a little as he licks Tony's cock with a purr.

“But I wanted for you to be happy my neko. Don’t you like to feel the plug deep inside you? From what I see your cock loves it. It’s hard already” he poked Lucas’ cock with one finger before he took it back into his mouth.

Lucas shivers a little while blushing and lowers his ears as he strokes Tony's cock, "I rather feel this deep inside me," he purrs softly. He perks his ears up and arches his back, moaning as Tony sucks his cock and goes back to sucking Tony's cock while playing with his sac with a purr.

Tony kept sucking Lucas' cock until he felt he was about to come. He took out the plug from Lucas' hole and dropped the cock from his mouth. "Come on Lucas. Hurry if you want my hard cock inside you...I'm about to come. I want to fill you my neko".

Lucas continues sucking while purring, perking his ears up when he felt Tony take out the plug. He tilts his head as he felt Tony let his cock out of his mouth, blushing and licks the tip of Tony's cock, "o-oh you want to cum inside me," he purrs. He slowly strokes Tony's cock and turns to face Tony, placing his hands on Tony's chest and slides Tony's cock deep inside of his butt, letting out a soft moan as he starts riding Tony's cock and leans closer to Tony, "it.. is so big inside me."

"You make it so big my neko." Tony answered looking on Lucas nipples. "You should play with your cock while I will take care of your nipples. I neglected them today" he added starting to move as well.

Lucas purrs with a giggle, wagging his tail, "I love feeling how big you can get in my butt." He purrs and bushes a little, nodding his head slowly as he moves his hand down and strokes his cock while he moves against Tony's movements, continues riding at a quick speed.

"Hm, and I love when you have orgasm my neko. Your walls is keeping my cock tightly inside of you. That makes me come" Tony answered pinching Lucas' nipples. "Oh yes my neko, right there". He held other closer as he hit his sweet spot.

Lucas looks at Tony and arches his back, continues moaning with a purr and rides Tony's cock faster. He lowers his ears a little and looks at Tony, "it is so big and rubbing my insides," he shivers a little as he bites his bottom lip as he looks at Tony pinching his nipples and strokes his cock faster while he moans softly.

Tony kept hitting Lucas' sweet spot and pinched his nipples knowing his neko would come soon "Hm, you love a big cock inside you my neko, don't you? Your body tells me you enjoy it. Or am I wrong?"

Lucas arches his back a little and bites Tony's shoulder while moaning, sticking the tip of his tongue out while he shivers and nods his head, "y-yes I like feeling your big cock deep inside my butt," he sticks his tongue out a little, starting to ride Tony's cock faster and strokes his cock quickly, seeing some pre-cum drip out of the tip. Lucas purrs and arches his back, starting to cum and pants softly while his cum goes all over his hand.

As Tony felt Lucas orgasm he moaned and once other's wall got tight around his cock he came as well. He smiled once he recovered his breathe. "This was great my neko. I'm glad we buy the toys" he yawned closing his eyes.

Lucas shivers as he pants heavily, looking at Tony while purring. He nods his head slowly while wagging his tail, "your.. cum is so warm inside me," he rests on Tony's chest and licks his cheek, purring heavily as he holds onto Tony with his cock rubbing against Tony's stomach and pants a little in Tony's ear.

"We should keep my cum inside you my neko" Tony answered opening his eyes and searching the plug. He found it and licked it a little then slided it inside his lover. "Done Lucas" he pressed the remote button for the vibs to stop. "You can sleep like this in my arms".

Lucas blushes and tilts his head to the side, perking his ears up while blushing as he felt Tony slide in the plug. He looks at Tony and shakes his hips side to side, "y-you want me to sleep like this? But... how," he blushes bright red and rests his head on Tony's chest while he felt Tony's warm cum in his butt and the plug preventing the cum to drip out, resting his head on Tony's chest while his cheeks were red.

"I mean you to sleep with the butt plug my neko. If you can't take it out" Tony said playing with Lucas' tail. "Anyway you have to take your suit off. It's too tight on you and you can't sleep with it" he added smiling.

Lucas blushes and shakes his head, "n-no I should be okay," he smiles and wags his tail. He nods his head as he takes off the suit, putting the suit on the floor and then cuddles up to Tony, wagging his tail with a yawn and closes his eyes, falling asleep as he felt his butt twitching and blushes a little in his sleep.

Tony pulled the neko closer and fell asleep with a smile on his face. He wake up on morning as someone was ringing on phone. He answered ""Yes boss...really? Yes we are home. Thank you." He checked the clock. "The post man will bring the photos they took you on Monday my neko"

Lucas perks his ears up as he heard Tony's phone. He mumbles a little and sits up, blushes as he felt the plug push inside of him. Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly, wagging his tail, "oh so I can finally see the pictures now," he tilts his head while blushing, squirming his hips slightly from the plug still being in his butt and lays back down on the bed, slowly spreading his legs.

“Yes Lucas. Boss called to say the post man will come with them. But it’s only 8 AM, he will be here around 10 AM. Boss wanted to be sure we are home. He wants you to choose the best of them for the game” Tony said gazing on Lucas. “Are you ok my neko? Do the plug made you horny?”

Lucas nods his head with a smile, "oh? So we have to wait two hours," he pouts a little and crosses his arms, "does that mean we have to get ready for when the postman comes," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, nodding his head slowly, "y-yes it's rubbing deep inside me with your cum deep inside me," he purrs and squirms his hips a little.