The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"We are free to have sex, eat and bath before post man comes. What do you think Lucas? You are aroused already ... thanks to plug" Tony said smiling. "Come on bounce a little my neko. I want to see how the plug fucks you".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail, perking his ears up as he looks down, blushing and covers his face embarrassingly. He nods his head and leans back, spreading his legs and starts riding the plug with a soft moan, feeling Tony's cum stir around inside of him while he purrs.

"Why are you shy Lucas? Don't hide your face babe. I want to see your face when you come" Tony said putting a pillow under his head and enjoying Lucas' show. He gently stroked his own cock as Lucas was riding the plug.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing as he perks his ears up as he watches Tony masturbate to him riding the plug. He wiggles his hips a little and strokes his cock while he rides the plug faster, feeling Tony's cum drip out of his butt with every movement, making him stop, "n-no I don't want your cum to drip out of my butt," he looks at Tony with a whimper.

“But my neko I will fill you soon again. I’m hard already and I want to fuck you” Tony said moving closer to Lucas and took the neko into his arms. “Take out the plug Lucas so I can slide inside you my hot hard cock. You want it, don’t you” .

Lucas looks down and notices how big Tony was getting and blushes softly. He purrs and moves his hips faster until he was pulled closer while blushing. Lucas looks at Tony and then spreads his butt a little, letting the plug slide out of his butt and teasingly rubs the tip of Tony's cock on his butt with a purr, "it... is so big."

"Hm, you love to tease me Lucas. Yes, my cock is big but you want it inside you don't you?" he slipped the tip a little inside Lucas and moaned "Come on Lucas. Let your ass down - I want to be completely inside you from one move. I can feel my cum inside you, and I barely slipped inside. You kept it all night".

Lucas giggles and nods his head with a purr. He perks his ears up while blushing and nods his head, "y-yes I want to feel it deep inside me." He moans softly as he felt the tip slide inside and looks Tony with a shiver, feeling all of Tony's cum stir around inside and places his hands on Tony's shoulders, starting to move down to get the rest of Tony's cock inside of his butt, letting out a moan and starts riding Tony's cock, "i-it feels so good," he looks down and blushes, "I can see your cum dripping out with every thrust," he lowers his ears and starts riding Tony's cock faster with a loud moan.

"Because I come twice or thrice inside you last night my neko. Plus the plug kept it inside you all night. Did you sleep well? Or it was hard with the plug inside?" He started to move as well playing with Lucas' tail. "You do missed my cock inside you. I can feel how much you needed me. He hit other's sweet spot hard.

Lucas blushes and nods his head slowly, wagging his tail with a moan. He looks at Tony while blushing, rubbing the back of his head, "I was sleeping okay. It just was hard sleeping on my back since the plug would slide deep inside me." Lucas watches his tail while moaning with a purr, licking Tony's cheek and lets out a squeak as his sweet spot was getting hit, wrapping hims arms tightly around Tony.

Tony laughed as he got licked "Lucas you are so cute when you are in bad mood. You slept on my tummy with your tail around my legs" he moved faster caressing Lucas' back. "Made me come my neko. We will have a bath after...no more plug".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, flickering his ears and smiles, wagging his tail side to side slowly. He perks his ears up while blushing and moans a little louder, arching his back a little. Lucas reaches down and plays with Tony's sac while riding Tony's cock, nibbling softly onto Tony's shoulders as he drools a little, "your.. cock is so deep inside me," he purrs in Tony's ear.

"And you like it my neko. You love to feel every inch of my cock inside you. You are purring and wagging your tail of happiness" Tony laughed. "You blushed too. You are always cute when we are having sex my love".

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing, flickering ears and sticks his tongue out a little, "you know you love it as much as much as I do," he giggles softly. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing as he moves his hips faster and fondles with Tony's sac while he rides with a purr, wrapping his tail around Tony's wrist.

Tony nodded "I love everything on you my neko. From your ears to your tail. Especially how you react when I touch it. You get easily horny" he pushed Lucas gently on bed "Put your legs around my waist too Lucas. I want to fuck you deeply".

Lucas look at his tail as he flickers his ears while blushing softly, nodding his head slowly with a pout, "I-It's because they are so sensitive," he pouts with a soft grumble. He squeaks as he was getting pushed down on the bed and blushes as he looks at Tony, wrapping his legs around Tony's waist, "y-yes go deep inside me," he purrs softly.

"Your body is sensitive. I wonder - your mother is the same?" Tony said leaning forward and licked Lucas' nipples while his hips moves faster. "Right there Lucas" he smiled once he found and hit the neko's sweet spot.

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, "well.. she had plenty of babies so I don't think she is as sensitive as me," he blushes a little. He arches his back and watches his nipples getting licked, moaning louder and holds onto Tony's shoulders, "your so deep inside me.. I am going to cum," he squirms his hips slowly while purring, slightly riding Tony's cock and looks down at his hard nipples with a blush, "y...you made them hard," he pouts embarrassingly.

"Oh. Luna had lots of babies? Hm, those bastards are making the nekos females to give birth to lots of babies." Tony wondered and nodded when the neko said he would come. "Then come Lucas. I will come too. Is your butt ready for more cum?" He asked keeping playing with other's nipples.

Lucas tilts his head to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I guess. It is hard being a female in heat I think. It's a lot harder than being a female in heat than being a male in heat," he sticks his tongue out a little. He watches his nipples being played with and moans softly, arching back and moves his hips faster, "I-I am going to...," he shivers and nibbles on Tony's shoulder as he starts to pre-cum a little bit.

"Hm, I hope auntie will find a male for her, or else if Luna gets in heat what will happen?" Tony wondered and keep playing with the nipples "Come my neko. I'm waiting you to come. The walls will get tight around my cock and I will come again. Your ass is served with more cum".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and rubs the back of his head, "hm.. well.. then maybe we should order a male neko as well just to help my mom's heat cycles." Lucas moans softly and watches his nipples being played with, glancing up at Tony while blushing and holds Tony tightly. Lucas slowly starts lowering his ears and moves his hips slowly as he starts to cum on Tony's stomach with a soft pant.

"We will see Lucas. First - Luna to arrive and to see in how many months she's pregnant. Maybe she wants us to buy baby's father" Tony said and smiled when Lucas came. "My nekooo" he moaned before he came hardly filling Lucas' ass with his cum. "Time for a bath my neko".

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head, "yeah.. I suppose it is up to my mom if she wants someone to help look after the baby and to help her with her heat cycles." He pants heavily while he was cuming, feeling his insides getting flooded with Tony's cum and purrs, licking Tony's cheek. He nods his head as he moves a little, feeling Tony's cock pop out of his butt and then gets up, walking to the bathroom.

"We need to learn how to look after babies Lucas. I have no clue" Tony said following his neko into bathroom. "We have 40 minutes for bath and to eat before postman arrives. After we will choose the photos we will go to give them to boss".