The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, "I am sure it is not too hard and I am sure my mom will do most of the work," he wags his tail. He nods his head as he watches the water fill the tub and steps inside, sitting within the tub as he looks at Tony while he washes himself, "I hope we will have enough time before the postman gets here," he lowers his ears and continues washing himself.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Of course we have time Lucas. What would you like to eat on breakfast? Ham, bacon, eggs and toast? Or you want cereals with milk?" Tony asked being sure his cock touched Lucas so other could feel he was getting hard again.

Lucas wags his tail slowly, "I want some ham, bacon, eggs and toast. Although.. I got plenty of meat in my butt because of your cock," he giggles softly. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony while blushing, "I-I think we got to wait until after the postman comes before we do that," he flickers his ears slightly.

"Yes my neko...your butt is full of milk. You need to wash it well now. And your tail too. You have cum on it..." Tony said washing his hair. "I will prepare a great breakfast for us. We are hungry after so much activity. And yes...I have to wait until tonight to make you mine again".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing as he was washing himself. He looks at his tail as he rubs his soapy hands down and up his tail to clean it as well. Lucas wags his tail and perks his ears while blushing as he heard his stomach growl. Lucas nods his head and continues washing himself, "b-but don't provoke me with your cock poking at my butt," he grumbles a little and slightly splashes Tony, sticking his tongue out with a giggle.

"Hm, my cock wants to slide inside you Lucas...I think we have 5 minutes for it. What do you think?" Tony asked sticking his tongue as well. "You provoked me my neko when you washed your tail and hole".

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony while blushing, giggling a little, "your always tempted by me aren't you," he sticks his tongue out. He rubs his chin, "hm.. I suppose 5 minutes is good," he leans up in a bent down position and shakes his butt teasingly at Tony.

"Hurry up then my neko. Let your ass above my cock" Tony asked pulling other closer and moaned once he was inside him. He started to move slower at first, then faster once he held Lucas tightly. "Oh yes Lucas, you learn how to move your ass now. Shake it babe".

Lucas giggles but then squeaks as Tony pulled him back, feeling Tony's cock slide deep inside of him. He lowers his ears with a moan and arches his back, "your cock is so deep inside me already," he flickers his ears and strokes his cock while shaking his butt for Tony with a purr.

"Your hole is receiving me faster my neko. You aren't so tight anymore. The butt plug did a great job making you ready for me. You should wear your leather suit again. And no underwear. We can have more fun after postman leaves" he moved faster feeling he was about to come.

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony while blushing resting his head down and shivers a little, "your... cock is so big is why. The plug made me nice and wet to accept you with no problem," he purrs a little. He looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head, "yes the faster the postman comes and goes, the quicker we get to continue," he purrs and leans up. licking Tony's cheek.

“My cock is not so big Lucas, your hole was too little for it. But I must say I always liked to make love with you” Tony laughed as Lucas licked him. “You should kiss me my neko. And don’t worry the postman only stay one minute, to give us the envelope. But boss wants us to choose the best ones and give them to him”.

Lucas pouts a little and lowers his ears, "y-you wouldn't know how big you are since your the one that is inside of me." He blushes and looks at Tony, kissing Tony and nods his head slowly. "Oh I know, I can be looking at the pictures while you rub your big cock in between my butt while helping me decide which pictures to pick for your boss," he wags his tail with a giggle and moves his hips against Tony, moaning softly.

“That’s true Lucas. So that’s why you don’t know how tight you used to be. But I always loved to be inside you” Tony said moving faster and playing with Lucas’ tail. “I like your idea my neko. We will do so on sofa once the postman leaves. But take your sexy suit with zips. Easy access for me”.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and hides his face within his arm, swishing his tail side to side, "I... love feeling you inside of me," he purrs softly. He moans louder and perks his head up as he felt his tail getting stroked, shivering a little and nods his head slowly, "you.. want me to wear the suit again," he tilts his head and flickers his ears, "okay.. I like easy access," he purrs and sticks the tip of his tongue out with a giggle.

"The apron gives full access but you can't wear it today. The postman will faint if sees you just in apron. So you wear your suit and wait me on sofa. Once he left I would unzip the suit and slide my cock inside you" he explained kissing Lucas' hair. "I'm about to come baby".

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and sticks his tongue out, "you won't let other people see me in just an apron. Only you want to see me in it," he giggles and wags his tail. Lucas blushes softly and moves his hips into Tony's thrusts, "I want to feel your cum inside me," he purrs softly.

"Of course my neko. That apron is not good for other's to see you" Tony moaned and came inside the neko. "Your milk was served Lucas. Should we keep it there by using the butt plug? Like that I will be sure you are ready for me after postman leaves".

Lucas sticks his tongue out and giggles, "it's only not good because you don't want others to see me in it." He perks his ears up with a purr, wagging his tail while panting, "my milk is so warm inside me," he swishes his tail side to side. Lucas looks up at Tony while blushing and nods his head, "j-just don't make it vibrate while the postman is here, I don't want to make him horny with my enchanting moans," he looks at Tony and licks his cheek.

"They will find you cute in that apron" Tony explained and laughed on Lucas next words "You seem to like my cum inside you Lucas. I will hurry to get the plug then. And don't worry, I won't use the remote control. Only I will slide it inside your butt. And try not to moan" he added getting out of the bathtube and wrapping a towel around his waist.

Lucas blushes and giggles, swishing his tail, "you know you want to be the only one to see me dressed like that," he holds onto his tail. He blushes and looks to the side, nodding his head while purring, "yes.. I like it a lot, I am a naughty neko," he giggles and sticks tongue out. He pouts a little as he gets out of the bathtub and looks at Tony as he grabs a towel, "I won't moan as long as you don't turn on the plug," he flickers his ears and starts drying himself off.

Tony went to bedroom and looked for the plug. He found it on bed and hurried back to bathroom “Ok my neko. Now show me your sexy butt to slide the plug. Use your hands to open it for me”. He licked the plug while Lucas was doing as he said. “We forgot to buy some lubriant my neko”.

Lucas continues drying himself off and perks his ears up as he looks at Tony holding the plug. He blushes softly as he looks at Tony and bends over, spreading his butt slowly and wags his tail as he looks at Tony, "I will be okay as long as you use your saliva to make it wet, that is your own lubricant," he wags his tail and keeps his butt spread open, feeling some of Tony's cum drip out of his butt and perks his ears up, "h-hurry it's dripping out."

“Ok Lucas, if you want my saliva you will have it” Tony laughed and leaned forward licking the cum that dripped from Lucas’ hole. Then he slided the plug inside Lucas and smiled “Done my neko. You are so cute with it. I will go to prepare the breakfast while you are drying yourself. The suit is on bed. Take it on you once you are dry”.

Lucas perks his ears up as he felt Tony lick his hole while blushing. He keeps his butt spread and moans softly, feeling the plug fill up his insides. He twitches his tail and felt his hole twitch around the plug. Lucas lets go of his cheeks while blushing, wagging his tail and nods his had while blushing, "o-okay," he walks back to the bedroom. He finishes drying himself off and then looks at the suit on the bed, blushing and puts the towel down on the bed. Lucas puts on the suit and puts the towel in the hamper, walking to the kitchen and watches Tony preparing breakfast with his tail wagging, letting out a soft moan while he felt his hole twitch around the plug, feeling Tony's cum trapped inside of him, squirming his hips side to side, "d-do.. you need any help," he blushes softly.