The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony was frying the eggs and the ham when Lucas entered into kitchen. "Yes my neko. Please put the toast in the toaster. It will be ready in 3 minutes. Also take some milk from fridge and poured in 2 glasses. Tidy the table too if you are kind" he asked being happy Lucas was helping him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head slowly as he goes to the bed pantry, taking out the bag of bread. He opens it and puts four pieces of bread in the toaster and sets it on the medium setting so it didn't burn the bread. Lucas walks to the fridge and takes out the milk, placing it on the counter and reaches up into the cabinet to get two glasses, filling them both with milk and places the milk back in the fridge. Lucas walks back to the table and makes sure there was plenty of space to eat as he sets down the glasses of milk and wags his tail, "I finished," he looks at Tony with a purr. He grabs two plates and walks to the toaster once the pieces of bread pop out of the toaster, putting two pieces on both plates and sets the plates down on the table.

"The ham and the eggs are ready as well. I'm hungry" Tony said taking the pan out of oven. He put the food in the plates prepared by Lucas and smiled "You did a great job Lucas. But you forget the butter for toast. Hurry or they will get cold".

Lucas sniffs the air with a purr, "it smells good," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up and looks down at the toast, speed walking back to the fridge and gets the butter out of the fridge. He walks back to the table and leans over the table with his butt pressing against Tony a little as he puts butter on the pieces of toast, cutting the pieces in half so it was easier to eat.

“Breakfast is served Lucas” Tony said as the ham and eggs were on the plates. “You did a great job helping me. We should do breakfast together each morning” Tony said having a seat and started to eat. “I felt your butt my neko. It seems you need me soon. The plug is getting deeper inside you”.

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head slowly as he closes the butter container. He sits down next to Tony slowly, blushing with a soft moan, feeling the plug go inside deeper as he was sitting. He starts eating and perks his ears up, blushing as he looks at Tony, "it only gets deeper when I am sitting," he continues chewing as he looks to the side while blushing and drinks some milk.

“I know that my neko. You are having fun even when you are eating” Tony said eating his food and drinking his milk. “The toast is so good. I will let you to prepare it from now one. You know how much butter to put on it” he grabbed a piece of toast from Lucas’ plate and chewed it quickly.

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head as he continues eating. He tilts his head, "really? But... it is really easy to do," he nudges Tony and sticks his tongue out, drinking some milk. Lucas perks his ears up and flickers his ears, "do.. you want me to make more toast," he tilts his head to the side and licks the crumb off the side of Tony's mouth.

Tony laughed and nodded "Yes please, I'm very hungry today. And since you were naughty and licked me, I want a kiss on lips too" he answered pouring more milk into his glass. "When we are going to boss with the photos we have to buy more food too. We ate everything mom and aunt gave us. Cheese, eggs and fresh milk. We have some soup for lunch and nothing for dinner".

Lucas pouts a little and grumbles a little, "your a bad master for eating my breakfast," he sticks his tongue out while standing up and walks to the bread pantry, taking out a few more pieces and places them in the toaster, waiting for it to cook. Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "yeah we need more stuff," he takes the bread out of the toaster, putting the pieces of bread on a bigger plate. He places the plate on the table and presses his butt against Tony's arm while buttering up the pieces of bread.

Tony laughed "I'm sorry Lucas. I'm just hungry this morning. I need my energy back after so much sex". He smirked when Lucas' butt touched his arm "And you are getting revenge by teasing me. Naughty you for exposing your butt like this in front of me".

Lucas pouts a little and grumbles a little, "if you were really that hungry, you should have told me to make more toast," he nudges Tony. He giggles and shakes his butt while purring, "is it working," he sticks out his tongue and then gets up from leaning on the table, putting the butter away in the fridge and sits down at the table, continues eating his breakfast and puts another slice of bread that he just buttered up and puts it on Tony's plate.

"I told you I'm hungry" Tony said eating his toast. "Plus not daily I'm eating food made by a neko" he sticked his tongue out. The bell rang and Tony looked on clock. "It's 10 Lucas. The postman is here" he ran to answer the door. "Hello Tony" he boy greeted him "Here you have your envelops. The new strategy game and the photos". Tony nodded "Thank you Jin". Tony closed the door as Jin left and laughed "Boss is naughty - he said I have a week free but sends me another game to play".

"Yeah, after you ate my toast," Lucas pouts a little while chewing. He perks his ears up while blushing, "I-I just cooked toast, anyone can do it," he flickers his ears a little. He perks his ears up as he heard a bell, looking at Tony as he went to the door and continues eating. Lucas tilts his head as he was watching Tony from the table. He perks his ears a little and tilts his head to the side, "that shouldn't be too bad, games are easy to do," he wags his tail as he takes the last bite of his breakfast and drinks some milk.

Tony went back to kitchen and gave the envelope to Lucas. "Yes, games are easy my neko but he gave me a free week. I don;t think I will play it soon" he opened the envelope and looked on the dvd with the game. "It has a note" he said and read it "Boss says is the game I will work on next week. I'm still in holiday" he jumped of happiness. "Come on, open yours now".

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears a little, perking his ears up as Tony opened his envelope and wags his tail slowly. Lucas tilts his head as he listens to the note Tony got from his boss. He blinks and looks at what he got, flickering his ears as he opens it up, looking at the photos, "so.. how many do I choose," he looks at Tony while he tilts his head.

“I have no idea Lucas. It is not writing there?” he asked looking inside the envelope. But there was no note, only photos. Lucas in car, at restaurant, at company, eating cake, even photos with his tongue out. “You look cute on them my neko. I will call boss to see how many we should choose”. He went into bedroom after his mobile phone.

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, shaking his head slowly and notices something sticking out of the envelope, "I don't see anything. Maybe in the envelope, I didn't take everything out," he tilts his head to the side as he watches Tony walk out of the room. Lucas looks at all the photos, swishing his tail slowly and looks up, wondering what he should choose from as he rests his chin on his palm and waited for Tony to come back, looking inside of the envelope to see if there was any notes from Tony's boss.

Tony called his boss who answered quickly "Hello boss. How many photos Lucas has to choose?....Oh I see, yes you can. We have to go shopping. A car to take us? At 4 PM? Yes, thank you" he hang up the phone and came back to kitchen "He says you can choose how many you want. Based of them they will create your character Nekoto. He will be blonde with blue eyes, long hair. But mostly his behaviour will be like yours. A car will come after us at 4 PM Lucas to take us to company with the photos. So you have 6 hours to choose".

Lucas flickers his ears as he could hear Tony talking to his boss on the phone. He rubs the back of his head and yawns, perking his ears up as he notices Tony come back in the room. Lucas nods his head and rubs his chin, "so..I can pick multiple ones," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas looks down at the photos and lowers his ears, "I am not sure what to choose," he rubs his chin with a pout.

"So you need my help Lucas. Should I do as you said? Put you on my hips and fuck you while you choose the photos? I like the ones with your tongue out...it's like you are begging for attention down there" Tony said having a seat next to Lucas and unzipping other's pants to expose his sexy ass.

Lucas nods his head and lowers his ears, "yeah.. I want to make sure I pick the right ones for my character that they are going to design from these pictures." He perks his ears up and blushes, nodding his head with a purr, "yes.. just don't make me cum on the pictures or we will have to explain to your boss what happened." He looks at the photos Tony mentioned and blushes a little, nudging Tony with a soft pout. Lucas looks at the photos, wondering which ones to pick from and perks his ears up, slowly looking over his shoulder watches Tony while his butt was getting expose, shaking it teasingly for Tony to provoke him, softly giggling.

“You on car…a little serious there. Choose that one. And the one when you greet the people there…” Tony suggested enjoying the show Lucas was doing with his ass. “The plug is jumping in and out of you Lucas, hm, I’m sure I can slip even a finger inside you” he smirked and did as he said “I won’t make you cum my neko, if you do you will come in my hand” he said slowly moving his finger inside Lucas, feeling the plug as well.

Lucas looks at the picture and nods his head as he puts it on top of the envelope. He looks at Tony while wagging his tail as he knew Tony's full attention was on his butt. He blushes a little and nods his head slowly, feeling his butt twitch around the plug while moaning softly. Lucas perks his ears up and looks at Tony while blushing bright red, nodding his head and arches his back while moaning, feeling Tony's fingers and the plug inside of his butt, swishing his tail side to side.

Tony smiled and unzipped the suit completely exposing Lucas’s nipples “You are so sexy in that photo Lucas, on restaurant looking into menu. Choose that one too…plus the one eating icecream” he slided another finger inside Lucas “Once you will choose the photos you will get my cock inside you, I know you want it”.