The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up and looks down, blushing as his nipples were exposed and looks at Tony. He looks at the photos and slowly nods his head as he puts the photo of him in the restaurant with the other picture that was selected. Lucas moans softly and shivers a little, squirming his hips slowly and looks at Tony, shaking his butt, "m-my butt is so hungry for your cock," he purrs and rubs his tail on Tony's crotch, sticking out his tongue and softly giggles.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“You don’t play fair my neko. Your tail is making me horny and that means my cock will slide inside you soon” Tony said slipping out his fingers for Lucas and pulling out the buttplug too. “You will choose them while I’m inside you Lucas and thrusting hard…” he added getting deeply inside Lucas from one move. “I think you will wear the buttplug before doing sex, it really stretch you nicely for my cock to get easyly inside your butt”.

Lucas giggles and sticks his tongue out, "I just like teasing you," he swishes his tail side to side, blushing a little and nods his head with a purr. He felt his butt twitch as Tony takes out his fingers and the butt plug. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and slowly nods his head as he looks at the photos, lowers his head a little with a moan, feeling Tony's cock slide in deep with one movement. Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head purring, moving his hips a little into Tony while moaning as he covers the tip of his cock while he looks over the remaining pictures.

"Let’s play a game Lucas – after each of my thrusts you have to choose a photo” Tony suggested. He slided his cock almost completly out of Lucas and smiled "Choose one and I will go back inside you my neko, thrusting deeper and filling you with my cum".

Lucas perks his ears up and looks at Tony, swishing his tail side to side. He pouts a little and grumbles slightly, squirming his hips, "a-aw no don't take it out," he whines a little and looks back of the photos, "I..I don't know which ones to pick," he lowers his ears slightly and moves his butt so he felt Tony's cock rubbing in between his cheeks as he was purring softly.

"Hurry Lucas. We are missing the fun" Tony said and continued to rub his cock on Lucas' ass. As the neko didn't know what to choose Tony did for him. "Put that one apart Lucas" he slided his cock back into Lucas. "We need a 5 minutes break to fuck you hard. Then we will continue".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing with a pout, sticking his tongue out and grumbles, purring as he felt Tony's cock rubbing against him. Lucas tilts his head as he nods his head and he put the one Tony pointed out to the side with the other selected images and perks his ears up with a moan when feeling Tony sliding his cock back inside of him. He slowly looks at Tony and shivers, purring and nods his head, "y...yes pound me Tony," he rests his head down with his butt in the air.

“Hm, I like when you are a good neko Lucas” Tony said moving as fast as he could knowing Lucas likes that. “I don’t hear your moans Lucas, why are you so silent?” Tony teased his neko touching gently other’s back with his long fingers. “We have 5 photos already Lucas. Not bad for start. Inside are 100. I think 30 are enough for boss”.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail with a purr. He gasps and perks his ears up with a loud moan, arching his back a little, "T-Tony.. your going so fast," he purrs while moaning louder. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and continues moaning, arching his back and slightly trembles as he felt Tony's fingers go down his back, flickering his ears slightly. Lucas blinks and grumbles as he moves his hips within Tony's thrusts, "do you.. think we have enough time to pick out another 25 photos for the boss," he shivers as he looks over his shoulder while moaning, feeling pre-cum drip from the tip of his cock and continues moving his hips within Tony's thrusts, letting out soft purrs.

"Of course we have time Lucas. Once we will finish here" Tony explained and moved slower a little. "I'm not going fast my neko...I was only pounding you as you asked me to do. I hope you are not complaining" he teased the neko and let his fingers to touch Lucas' cock. "You are about to come naughty boy".

Lucas nods his head slowly, "o-okay," he blushes and squirms his hips as Tony was slowing down, letting out a whimper. He perks his ears up and shakes his head slowly, "n-no I am not complaining," he blushes bright red while he pouts a little. He starts moving his hips slowly and twitches, looking down at his cock and purrs, "y-yes I am going.. to cum. Thrust my butt in a different position," he purrs and leans up, licking Tony's cheek.

"You are naughty for sure. You know how to change your position. You are facing me now...sign you will be coming on my tummy. Plus like this is easier for me to fuck your ass. My cock is completly inside you. Just move your hips slowly my neko while I'm thrusting into you. I want to be sure I'm completly inside you with each thrust".

Lucas blushes and shivers, shaking his butt a little, "I-I can't move right now while your inside me," he pouts a little while moving his hips. He looks at Tony and nods his head while purring, moving his hips slowly while moaning and moves a bit closer to Tony, feeling every inch of Tony's cock inside of his but and moans softly, "i-it is getting deeper inside of me," he purrs softly and wraps his tail around Tony's wrist, moving his hips against Tony's thrusts.

"I'm not sure I want you to move. But be good boy and don't come on photos. That will be bad. How to explain to boss why they are wet?" Tony teased Lucas and smiled once he felt Lucas' tail around your waist. "I love to be deep inside you my neko. If we stop to move...I will be deep inside you and hug you tight until you can feel my balls punching your ass".

Lucas looks at Tony while pouting as he looks to the side while blushing, "well.. if I do cum on the photos, I will make sure the boss knows it was your doing," he giggles and sticks out his tongue. Lucas blushes as he moves closer while shivering, "it.. feels so good," he purrs and moves his hips faster. "I want to.. feel your entire cock deep in my butt with your balls hitting me with every thrust," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.

"And you have what you want Lucas. Can't you feel my balls? You move like a crazy nako now. I don't know when you become so wild. Maybe is butt plug fault or your heat starts soon" Tony wondered pounding faster inside his neko. "Be good boy and come on my belly. We have to stop a minute so you can change your position".

Lucas flickers ears and looks down, blushing while watching Tony's balls hitting against his butt. He looks at Tony and tilts his head, sticking his tongue out with a giggle, "maybe I feed off of your naughty moods," he wags his tail slowly. He perks his ears up and shakes his head, "I would be more wild if it was my heat," he sticks his tongue out while wagging his tail. Lucas throws his head back and moans even louder, looking down and watches the cum drip down the tip of his cock, starting to cum on Tony's stomach while panting softly.

“Well, well who’s a naughty neko?” Tony asked as Lucas came on his tummy. “It’s my turn to come Lucas, so made me come my neko. Move as fast you can. That will make me come inside your little hole. Would you like to use the buttplug after? Just to know to prepare it” Tony laughed as he held the neko closer pounding him as fast as he could.

Lucas pants softly and flickers his ears as he looks at Tony while blushing and looks at the cum on Tony's stomach. He covers his face embarrassingly and nods his head, "I.. am ready for your cum," he purrs softly while he moves his hips into Tony and moans softly. Lucas flickers his as a little and nods his head slowly, wagging his tail, "o-okay. Do you want to keep your cum inside my butt? Your so naughty," he sticks his tongue out a little and arches his back moaning, tightly holds onto Tony while biting his shoulder slightly and drools a little.

"I asked you if you want it. But since we will go to boss, is better for us to have a shower, finishing to choose the photos and then a nap. I don't want you to look tired. But tonight be sure my neko you will wear it" Tony said as he pounded faster and coming inside his neko. “Run to have a shower Lucas. I will finish to clean the kitchen and join you. I will take the photos in our room”.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "okay I suppose we better so your boss isn't waiting," he swishes his tail side to side. He tilts his head to the side and shakes his head slowly, "I will be okay, I don't really get tired a lot, only when I need to be charged." Lucas blushes softly and nods his head, continues to moan and flickers his ears a little as he felt Tony cuming inside him. Lucas nods his head with a purr and then walks to the bathroom, setting up the water and sits in the tub, wagging his tail as he starts washing up as he waits for Tony.

Tony quickly clean the mess from kitchen and took the photos on room, the good ones in the envelope. "I add 10 more photos in the envelope Lucas. There are 15 now. We need 15 more. I found you cute in many" Tony said entering into the tube and pulling Lucas closer. "Boss has no one with you cooking or having bath. I need to suggest him for such photoshoot too. As your character tries to be as human as possible".

Lucas blushes as he washes in between his legs with a soft moan, knowing he had more to clean than Tony since he had cum inside him. He perks his ears up as he saw Tony in the bathroom, flickering his ears a little, "so did you pick more photos while I was in here," he wags his tail as he was pulled closer. He blushes softly while looking at Tony, "do you think photos of me in the bath are a good idea? Cooking is not a bad idea but with bathing.. I am naked," he blushes bright red and nods his head, continues cleaning himself with a purr.

“Not in a bath Lucas. But in a pool. My boss has one. He already invites us to his house. I will only suggest him that he needs to take more photos of you. For now they have enough material to draw your character” Tony explained kissing Lucas’ head. “I won’t let them to see you naked my neko. I will be jealous. I bet you don’t want to be naked in front of so many eyes”.

Lucas flickers his ears while blushing, "o-oh right," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle. He nods his head slowly, "I wonder what he will say," he rubs the back of his head. Lucas wags his tail with a smile, "I can't wait to see how he looks," he purrs as he got a kiss on his head. Lucas blushes softly and shakes his head, "n-no I want you to be the only one that sees me naked and completely exposed," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.