The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Boss may agree with me Lucas. The game is for kids so is important the character to do all things that kids do. As you know kids like to play, to eat icecream and do bath in a pool. Boys like football, we need to speak with the kids about it. A Football game – boss can take photos with you playing it” Tony explained and laughed when Lucas licked his cheek. “I agree. Your naked body is only mine.”

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head, "so.. does that mean I should watch what kids do and act like them," he looks at Tony confusingly. He slowly nods his head, "hm, well whatever you want to take photos of and what your boss wants to see.. I will agree with it," he wags his tail slightly. Lucas blushes and nods his head, "same.. thing for you. I want to be the only one to see you naked," he pouts a little.

“Don’t worry my neko. As a kid only mom and aunt saw me naked. As an adult - only you. But we swam naked in auntie’s pool. Maybe they saw us, I’m not sure” Tony teased the neko as he continued to wash himself. “They know we had sex in my bed there. Because of sheets”.

Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head, "well.. if its family members..I guess it is okay. I mean.. my mom and siblings saw me naked plenty of times." He blushes and slowly nods his head, "as long as it is your mom and aunt then ... I guess I don't mind." Lucas blushes bright red and washes himself, "we.. get really messy in the bedroom," he giggles and wags his tail slowly while he washes himself.

"Watch your tail Lucas. You are splashing my face" Tony said pulling the neko closer "You will get punished for it later" he teased the neko and tried to clean his face. "Why are you so red Lucas?" Tony asked as the neko seemed to be red as a tomato. "Oh no, your skin is sensible on shampoo. I didn't know".

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, tilting his head, "did you get any soap in your eyes," he lowers his ears. He then blushes and looks to the side, "your so naughty Tony," he giggles softly. Lucas tilts his head to the side as he looks at his skin, "well.. I am not use to really taking a bath..I think the water is too warm," he washes himself off with some water by holding the shower head in front of himself.

"My eyes are fine now Lucas. It cleaned them with clean water. He nodded as he looked on his neko "Maybe you are right Lucas. The hot water is not good for your skin. Plus it took me ages to teach you to have a shower. Hurry to finish and go in bed. I will use a cream for your skin. If something happens to you I don't know what to do..."

Lucas lowers his ears, "I hope so..," he flickers his ears a little. He looks at the water and looks at his skin, nodding his head, "yes that is true.. usually I just turn into my cat form and bathe myself.. or my mom bathes me." Lucas finishes cleaning up and nods his head, "okay I will see you in the bedroom." Lucas blinks while blushing, leaning down and kisses Tony while wagging his tail, "I will be fine," he walks out of the bathroom and walks into the bedroom, rolling around on the bed.

“Cat form? Why I never saw you like that? You can play with the kitten, no wonder they are after you” Tony thought as Lucas left to bedroom. He finished to wash himself and throw the dirty clothes into the washing machine. He turned it on and then went to bedroom. He jumped on bed and pulled the neko closer.

Lucas tilts his head and laughs a little, "because I don't do it a lot... I only really do it to hide from storms because the loud sounds the storm makes hurts my systems.." He perks his ears up and giggles, "well.. that might be one reason too." Lucas waits for Tony on the bed, rolling around on the blanket to try and dry himself. Lucas perks his ears up as he watches Tony jump on the bed and gets pulled into Tony, wagging his tail and licks Tony's cheek.

“Ok Lucas, we have to finish to choose the photos before our nap. I choose for you, now is your turn. I want you to teach to have responsabilities, you are always licking me so we have to choose that photo too. But the ones you are hiding behind me…wait…we have to choose one of them, it’s a neko feature after all, plus the one with you playing with your tail”.

Lucas flickers his ears as he pouts a little, "awww but I am sleepy from all the sex," he blushes and swishes his tail side to side. He looks at the pictures and flickers his ears as he nibbles on his fingers. He looks up at Tony and giggles as he was choosing a few photos, putting them with the other selected images. Lucas looks at Tony and puts the pictures of him playing with his tail and hiding behind Tony with the other selected images, "okay all done, can we nap now," he lowers his ears a little with a soft whimper.

"Yes we can my neko. Close your eyes and hold me tight" Tony asked looking on photos again as Lucas was half asleep. He put the envelope on his bag and the others on the floor. He wondered if the boss would let him to keep them. He wanted to frame some as there was no photo of them together in his flat.

Lucas nods his head while purring as he wraps his arms around Tony, yawning and rests his head on Tony's chest, starting to close his eyes. He flickers his ears in his sleep while he could hear little sounds of Tony looking at the photos. Lucas slightly rubs his head on Tony's chest, purring heavily while he started to completely fall asleep.

Tony looked on his sleeping neko and petted his head. He loved Lucas so much that he couldn't live without him. He set the clock alarm for later before he closed his eyes and falling asleep holding Lucas close to his body.

Lucas purrs in his sleep and rubs his face against Tony. He sticks his tongue out while he sleeps and flickers his ears as he could still hear Tony setting up the alarm but he continues sleeping. Lucas purrs when Tony holds him and licks Tony's cheek in his sleep.

Tony woke up for a moment as Lucas licked him into his sleep. He smiled and closed his eyes again falling asleep as the neko purred into his ears. When alarm rang Tony stopped it and closed his eyes again.

Lucas was fast asleep, rubbing against Tony while he purrs. His ears flicker and whimpers, pulling the blanket over his head to block the sounds of the alarm, slowly moving the blanket down when Tony turned off the alarm and starts purring in Tony's ear with his tongue stuck out.

Tony heard the neko purring into his ear and finally opened his eyes and looked on the clock. He saw it was 3:30 PM and the boss would come after them in 30 minutes. “Wake up Lucas, it’s late. We have to dress and eat something quickly” he jumped from bed looking into wardrobe for some clean clothes”.

Lucas flickers his ears as he yawns, watching Tony and wags his tail as he sits up, getting off the bed. He nods his head and gathers up his clothes, putting them on and then walks into the kitchen, tilting his head, "what should we have that is quick to make to eat," he flickers his ears confusingly while waiting for Tony to get dressed.

"Some sandwiches Lucas. No time for us to cook something else. Please make some toasts while I will take the ham, cheese and tomatoes out of fridge. Would you like some milk too?" Tony asked as he finally came into the kitchen.

Lucas flickers his ears and slowly nods his head, "okay sounds good to me," he wags his tail. He tilts his head and nods his head, getting some bread out of the bag and places it into the toaster. Lucas perks his ears up as he watches the toast in the toaster, "yes I want milk too," he holds his tail as he watches the bread get toasted up. Once the bread pops up from the toaster, Lucas takes a butter knife and stabs the pieces of bread to get them out of the toaster one at a time and puts the plate on the counter, "should I make more toast," he tilts his head confusingly as he looks at Tony as he enters the kitchen.

"Its ok Lucas. We will be lucky if we can eat the ones you make" Tony poured some milk in a glass and gave it to Lucas. "Your toast it's yummy my neko. I wonder why I can't have enough of it" he laughed and add cheese, ham and tomatoes on the toast. "Don't forget our shopping list" he added pointing a paper on counter.

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head as he closes the bread bag. He holds onto the glass of milk, wagging his tail and sits down at the table, flickering his ears and perks his ears up as he watches Tony make the sandwich. Lucas starts making his own sandwich after watching Tony and starts nibbling on it wagging his tail. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at the paper on the counter while finishing half of his sandwich already. Lucas stands up from the table as he finishes his sandwich and walks over to the counter, putting the paper in his pocket and goes back to the table, drinking his milk.

"I'm full Lucas" Tony said as he finished to eat his sandwich. "Are you ready to go?" He asked as his phone rang and he knew the car is waiting for them. He grabbed his bag and the keys and looked for his shoes.