The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony dropped the cock from his mouth "So it's time for the dildo Lucas" he said looking near the bed until he find it. He licked it slowly still using his finger to fuck his neko and when he was sure the neko was ready he slipped it inside Lucas. "Oh my neko, look at you. Your nipples are hard, your cock is hard as a rock and your hole is twitching around the dildo. Should I turn it on on maxim speed?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas flickers his ears as he watches his cock slide out of Tony's mouth and purrs, nodding his head. He watches Tony lick the dildo while moaning softly, feeling Tony's finger continue to move inside of him. Lucas arches his back, feeling the dildo sliding inside with a moan. Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony while blushing, "I-I can't help it, I am sensitive while on my heat," he lowers his ears and nods his head, "y...yes you can turn it on all the way," he strokes his cock slowly as he starts to move his hips up and down, feeling the dildo move deeper inside.

Tony smiled "Then I should enjoy your show Lucas" he sited on bed and started stroking his cock while gazing on his neko. "Use your tail too Lucas. You are very cute" Tony added and moaned as he felt he was getting harder.

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts a little, "n-no I don't want you to stop touching me," he whimpers slowly and perks his ears up, watching Tony stroking himself off. He blushes and spreads his legs, stroking his own cock with his tail and moans softly as he starts to play with his nipples while he rides the dildo, feeling it thrust inside of him and watches Tony masturbate while purring, "does.. watching me turn you on," he giggles softly.

“Yes it does my neko as you see. I’m waiting my turn to your hole” Tony said smiling. “You spread your legs so much that I can slide my cock inside you. Can you ride my cock and the dildo in the same time my neko?” he asked using his free hand to touch Lucas’ tights.

Lucas looks at Tony's cock and purrs, "you sure are getting pretty hard from just watching me," he moans while he continues moving his hips within the dildo as he strokes his cock. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, blushing bright red, "you must really want to go inside that badly," he flickers his ears as he moves his hands down to spreads his butt for Tony, "I think there is still room for you inside me, b-but go easy," Lucas shivers a little with his ears slightly lowered.

"You are sexy my neko, especially when you are playing with yourself and moaning. It makes me hard and wants so bad to be inside you" Tony explained and licked his lips as Lucas spreads his butt. "Be careful my neko or the dildo will get out of you" he said pressing his cock on Lucas' entrance. "I'm coming inside..." he moaned as he slowly slided his hard member inside Lucas.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing with a purr, wagging his tail a little. He watches Tony while blushing, shaking his head as he purrs, "don't worry, I feel the dildo half way inside me, it won't slide out of me." Lucas shivers a little as he felt Tony's cock touching his entrance and puts his hands on Tony's shoulders, slowly wrapping his legs around Tony's lap and arches his back a little, lowering his ears with a moan and throws his head back slightly, "I-I can feel it rubbing against my insides," he pulls Tony closer and purrs in his ear, licking his cheek.

Tony get full inside of Lucas and smiled as he felt the dildo ringing. “Then you will enjoy to have the dildo and my cock fucking you my neko” he said pushing the dildo completely inside Lucas. “Ok my neko, I will hold it inside you as I start to move in and out of you. I want to hear your moans and what you are feeling as I’m deep inside you. You can continue to pinch your nipples and with your tail to tease your cock. I’m sure you will come soon”.

Lucas squeaks as he pulls Tony closer so his nipples were rubbing against Tony's chest. He lowers his ears, feeling both Tony's cock and the dildo deep inside his butt, flickering his ears and nods his head slowly, "o-okay I am ready to feel you thrust me insides." Lucas perks his ears up and pouts, "I can't help it if I do," he moves back a little so he could play with his nipples while softly moaning, moving his tail up and down his cock, stroking it slowly.

"Oh Lucas, you are so soft...I wonder if it's your heat fault" Tony moved faster taking care of moving the dildo in and out as well. "It's really so good to feel the vibrations of the dildo. It makes my cock harder and I'm sure soon I will come inside you my neko. But if I do you have to use your tongue to make me hard again".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, flickering his ears with a purr, "or maybe.. I just love getting filled with your nice big cock," he licks Tony's cheek while moaning in Tony's ear. Lucas looks at Tony while purring and holds onto Tony, pulling him closer while moving his hips against Tony's movements while moaning, feeling both Tony's cock and the dildo hit his sweet spot, "I-I don't know how much I can last like this," he shivers a little while stroking his cock, watching the pre-cum drip down from the tip.

"Oh yes, you like to have sex my neko even that drops your energy lots. At least you won't transform into a cat while I'm fucking you" Tony said hitting Lucas sweet spot. "Then come my neko but wrapped your tail against my waist. I don't want cum on it" he teased the other as he took the dildo out of Lucas and spreaded his ass more. "Don't move my neko, just held me tightly while I'm fucking you hard".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing softly, slowly nods his head, "yeah... sex is very energy consuming but I always like doing it, especially with you," he purrs softly and wags his tail. He perks his ears up and giggles, "you would have a lot of explaining to do if anyone saw you fucking a cat," he sticks his tongue out. He tilts his head and wraps his tail around Tony's waist, shivering as he felt Tony take out the dildo. Lucas squirms his hips as he arches his back a little, "a-aww why did you .. take it out," he flickers his ears and nods his head, holding Tony tightly.

"Lol, I think my cock won't go inside if you are in cat form. But what about to trick mom and aunt on Friday? I will take you to your cat form. I want to see their reaction" Tony said and pushed back inside Lucas the dildo. "Here you have it my neko. Now may we both come? I'm sure you will come many times as you are in heat"

Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head, "yeah... I am glad it won't be possible for you to go inside me while I am a cat." He tilts his head and flickers his ears, nodding his head and giggles, "well.. I suppose we can, just don't give them a heart attack," he blinks a couple of times. Lucas lets out a loud squeak, arching his back a little and lets out a loud moan, starting to cum a little and lowers his ears, "you made me cum too quickly," he pouts and bites Tony's ear softly. Lucas nods his head as he pulls himself closer and tightly holds Tony, "I am ready, give me all of your cum" he purrs softly.

“But you can fuck a real cat? I wonder…” Tony asked being curious. “I’m sure they will ask me where it’s Lucas. And they may guess it’s you as you don’t change your eyes colour” he added feeling Lucas cum on his belly “It’s seems you came once I slided back inside you the dildo. And don’t worry, I’m filling you now my neko. I can let the dildo inside you to keep the cum there while you are sucking me to make me hard again”.

Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head while blushing, "o-oh um.. I suppose I could, in my cat form if I really wanted to," he sticks his tongue out and wags his tail. Lucas tilts his head, "do.. you really think they will figure out that quickly just by my eye color?" Lucas pouts a little, "because.. you put the dildo in so suddenly and I wasn't expecting it," he blushes a little and nods his head with a purr, "y-yes I want to continue having sex and to get all your cum inside me until.. your get tired," he purrs with a giggle and licks Tony's cheek.

“I’m sure you won’t want to fuck a cat, nor a neko female. You prefer me my neko” Tony whispered into Lucas’ ear. “They say the female have a special sense, they always see things men can’t” Tony explained and smiled as Lucas licked his cheek. “Then my neko make me hard again. I want to feel your soft tongue around my cock”.

Lucas flickers his ears a little and blushes, shaking his head, "I never did it with a girl," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas blushes bright red and nods his head with a purr, "I think I rather get fucked then actually be the one in control of it." He tilts his head to the side, "is.. that why the female neko at the store was checking me out?" Lucas nods his head and moves back so Tony's cock popped out of his butt and leans over, looking up at Tony, "make sure the dildo stays inside me, I don't want your cum out of my butt just yet," he purrs as he starts sucking on Tony's cock, closing his eyes slowly.

"Of course my neko. She smelt you to see if you are in heat. But since you weren't she sighed and went away" Tony explained and looked for the remote control. "The dildo is inside you my neko and I will press the button to be sure it's vibrating inside you. Your muscles will be stimulated by it so later I can slide inside you easily. Plus maybe you will come because of it. I want to see you coming, shaking your butt and moaning".

Lucas flickers his ears and blushes softly, "do you think she was able to smell that I was getting fucked by another man?" He looks at Tony while blushing a little, stroking Tony's cock with a purr, "well.. if you want to see my butt.. then I guess we better go in 69 position," he turns around so his butt was in Tony's face, shaking his butt at Tony with a purr as he leans down and starts sucking on Tony's cock, lowering his hips so Tony could get a good angle of his butt as he swishes his tail side to side.

Tony nodded and grabbed Lucas' ass "I'm sure she smelt it my neko. I think I can fuck you with the dildo meanwhile, not only staring on your ass" he said slaping Lucas butt. He moaned as the other was sucking him. "Hm, Lucas. Your tongue is like silk on my cock".

Lucas perks his ears up as he squeaks when Tony grabs his butt. He purrs and nods his head while blushing, "do whatever you want to my butt," he wags his tail. He goes back to sucking Tony's cock while blushing as he listens to Tony, shaking his hips a little in front of Tony, feeling the dildo starting to slide out as he shook his hips and lets out a soft whimper on Tony's cock as he wraps his tail around Tony's wrist.

"Whatever I want?" Tony asked sliding a finger inside Lucas. "I want to be sure the dildo is vibrating fast inside your hole and that my cum is still there" he teased his lover and smiled as Lucas wrapped his tail around his wrist. "I seems your tail wants me to touch it. Is it sensitive due to heat?"