The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up with a squeak, pressing one of his hands on his butt cheek to spread it for Tony, "your.. filling me up, your so naughty." He blushes, "you always fill me with a lot of cum," he purrs softly and giggles, sticking out his tongue. He looks at Tony while blushing and licks Tony's cock, "do whatever you want," he purrs and starts to take Tony's cock deep in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"I should let the dildo to fuck you my neko while I'm playing with your tail. I will like to lower your ass a little so I can reach your cock. I want to suck it. It seems your dick needs some attention too" Tony said wrapping Lucas' tail around his fingers and gently touch it. "Shake your butt as I'm sucking you" he ordered.

Lucas flickers his ears while blushing a little, squirming his hips, "the vibrations are making my butt feel weird," he wags his tail while moaning. He looks in between his legs, seeing his cock twitch a little while blushing, lowering down a little as he presses his cock tip on Tony's lips and shakes his butt slightly, "but, If I shake my butt too much, the dildo might slide out," he flickers his ears a little while he goes back to sucking Tony's cock, purring softly.

Tony kept sucking Lucas' cock and used his hand to stop other's ass from shaking. He dropped the cock for a second "Then it's better to slide my cock inside you if the dildo feels weird. You just have to ask me baby" he took the cock back into his mouth waiting for Lucas choice.

Lucas moans softly as Tony was sucking his cock and flicks tail a couple of times. He perks his ears up as Tony stopped sucking his cock and blushes softly, "well.. the vibrations touch all around inside of me," he rubs his cheek on Tony's cock while purring and gives it a long lick. Lucas giggles as he looks over his shoulder, "I think you just want to put your cock back into my butt," he purrs and watching Tony suck his cock again, blushing and starts bobbing his head faster on Tony's cock.

Seeing Lucas was still sucking his cock and he teased him about only wanting to fuck him, Tony kept sucking Lucas' cock faster hoping that will make Lucas come . The neko kept teasing him lately when they had sex. He slide a finger inside Lucas and smiled. Lucas was wet and hot ready for his cock.

Lucas closes eyes as he continues sucking Tony's cock while purring and swishes his tail side to side, drooling a little. He moans softly on Tony's cock looking over his shoulder to watch Tony and lets out a soft squeak, feeling Tony's finger while blushing and continues bobbing his head on Tony's cock, moving his hips into Tony's finger and slowly moves up, letting Tony's cock pop out of his mouth and pants softly, shaking his butt a little, "T-Tony, I want to feel your big cock in my ass," he whimpers and starts stroking Tony's cock with a purr.

Tony dropped Lucas cock from his mouth and smiled "Then go for it my neko. I'm already hard. All you have to do is to lower yourself above my cock" Tony said getting out his finger from Lucas and licked it. "Would you like the dildo to still stay inside you Lucas?" He asked smirking.

Lucas looks at Lane as he slowly nods his head as he crawls onto Tony's lap with a purr. He strokes his cock slowly while pressing his butt near Tony's cock. Lucas shivers a little and lowers his ears while shaking his head as he takes out the dildo, "n-no.. I just want to feel your cock fill my insides," he purrs as he slowly pushes Tony's cock inside of his butt and moans, starting to ride Tony's cock with his hands on Tony's chest.

"Oh my neko, it seems you are in charge. I like you aren't so shy as before, you know whay you want now, especially when we are on bed" Tony said touching gently Lucas' tail. "You love to ride my cock...and I love to hear your purring and your moans" he added pulling Lucas closer for a kiss.

Lucas looks at Tony while purring and nuzzles against Tony's cheek, "it is really hard to resist," he sticks his tongue out and giggles a little, wagging his tail. He squeaks as he felt his tail being touched and looks at Tony, kissing him while moaning softly as he moves his hips, "your.. cock is so deep inside of me in this position. I can feel it grind against me," he shivers with his cock rubbing against Tony's stomach.

"Since you are in heat, of course it's hard to resist to my charm Lucas. Plus you love to be fuck deeply" Tony teased his neko and kept playing with his tail. "I'm just moving a little and your cock is hard as a rock already. It won't take long and you are coming again Lucas. Should I use a ring for it? Your erection will resist more".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and wags his tail with a purr, "but I know you can't resist when I am in heat." He purrs and nods his head while wagging his tail, "yes I love feeling how deep you can get inside my ass," he continues riding Tony's cock. He perks up his ears as he looks at Tony while he rides the others cock and blushes, nodding his head, "I... I don't want to cum until you cum deep in my ass so use the ring on me," he swishes his tail side to side.

"Of course I can't resist Lucas, not when you are looking so sexy and your body is ready for me" Tony answered and smiled looking for the ring into his bag. "Here it is my neko. I should lay on bed so you can put it around your cock" he gave the ring to the neko.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing as he purrs, shaking his hips a little to feel Tony's cock grinding inside of his butt. He moans softly as he watches Tony, tilting his head curiously, flickering his ears as he looks at the ring. Lucas continues moving his hips as he looks down at the ring, blushing bright red and starts putting on the ring with a shiver, "it.. makes my body feel weird," he purrs and holds onto Tony's shoulders, continues riding Tony's cock with a moan and wraps his tail around Tony's wrist.

"Good job Lucas. Look at your cock now. Pointing out of me" he pulled the neko closer until he felt the cock pressed on his tummy "Now my neko it's time for us to fuck hard. Move your hips as fast as you can and I will do the same. Make me come sweet neko".

Lucas looks down at his cock and blushes with a squeak as he got pulled closer to Tony, shivering, "I can feel your cock grinding deep inside me," he shivers a little and pre-cums a little on Tony's stomach. Lucas purrs and nods his head, holding onto Tony's shoulders and starts moving his hips, riding Tony's cock and moans, wrapping his tail tightly around Tony's wrist.

"Yes my neko but you like to feel my cock deep inside you. And to be fill with cum as weel" Tony said before he leaned forward and took one of Lucas' nipples into his mouth. He used his tongue to play with it until it got hard before he moved to the other nipple.

Lucas flickers his ears while purring and nods his head, "I like your cock while you like my butt," he giggles and licks Tony's cheek. He squeaks and looks down, shivering as he saw one of his nipples going into Tony's mouth. Lucas wraps his arms around Tony's head as he was getting his nipples teased and continues riding Tony's cock while moaning, lifting up his tail a little and strokes his cock slowly with his tail.

"Hm, you taste great Lucas" Tony said as both nipples were erect. "Are you trying to get even harder my naughty neko? Since you are having the ring you can't come. But I can...deep inside your little hole. I should wear a ring too next time. Like that we can fuck for hours. I have to take care of your heat".

Lucas shivers a little with a moan, holding onto Tony's head, lowering his ears a little, "your making my nipples even more sensitive than they already are," he purrs and rubs his face on Tony's head. He looks down and watches his cock twitch, nodding his head, "yes.. my cock is getting hard," he purrs a little. Lucas pouts a little and shivers while riding Tony's cock, blushing bright red as he perks his ears up, "if we did it for hours, my poor butt will be all sore," he blushes a little while licking Tony's cheek.

"You are right Lucas. I can't make love to you all night as tomorrow we have to go to office. Plus, your battery won't last for long. We should be good boys and have a shower after we both come. Or else tomorrow your ass will be dripping cum...and they will wonder what's wrong with my cat" Tony explained laughing.

Lucas sticks his tongue out and laughs a little, wagging his tail and then blushes softly, "a-aww but it is so hard to resist," he purrs slightly and licks Tony's cheek, purring in Tony's ear. He nods his head slowly, "yes we probably should get freshen up, we will be all sweaty and covered in cum after this," he nuzzles against Tony's shoulder. He perks his ears up while blushing, "that will be very embarrassing," he hides his face within Tony's chest but continues riding Tony's cock while holding onto Tony's shoulders.

"The bed it's a mess already. You came few times already as you are in heat. Your skin seems to be shining different now...I think that's because of sex" Tony laughed "Why you hide your face when you are embarassed my neko? I want to see your face when you are coming" he asked using his free hand to poke other's cock. "Can you resist more or you will like me to take the ring out?"

Lucas flickers his ears while blushing as he looks down at the bed, lowering his ears, "I am a lot more sensitive while I am in heat," he pouts a little. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony as he uncovers his face and lets out a moan as his cock was poked, watching it twitch a little. Lucas looks at Tony and purrs, licking his cheek, "I will last a little longer, until you are ready to fill my insides."