The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Do you want us to come together Lucas? Both in the same time?” Tony asked moving his hips faster and gazing into Lucas’ eyes. “Don’t hide your face during sex baby, I want to see your face when you are moaning…you are still shy in some aspects cute neko”.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas continues moaning and looks into Tony's eyes, nodding his head with a purr, "it is only fair if we cum at the same time," he wags his tail a little. He nods his head slowly as he places his hands on Tony's chest, starting to ride Tony's cock faster and continues moaning, "I can.. feel your cock twitching inside me, I think your ready to cum soon." he purrs and continues moving his hips into Tony.

"Oh yes my neko, I will come soon. I can't hold it anymore since you ride me like I'm a horse" Tony teased Lucas and played again with other's tail. "If I touch your tail I'm sure you will come soon as well. It's very sensitive when you are in heat my neko. Even your smell is different. I think that's how females know a male neko is in heat".

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and continues riding Tony's cock while moaning, "you know you like feeling your cock surrounded by my butt," he purrs a little and shivers as his tail was getting played with. He shakes his head slowly and lowers his ears, "but I can't cum with the ring on my cock," he squirms his hips a little. Lucas perks his ears up and swishes his tail side to side, "yeah that is the same way a male can tell a female is in heat as well," he reaches down and purrs, playing with Tony's sac while he moved his hips into Tony, feeling his cock go in and out of his butt as he moans softly, "I-I .. am going to cum," he squirms his hips slowly.

Tony laughed "Take your ring off then my neko and cum on my tummy". He kept teasing Lucas' tail and moved faster knowing he would come as well "We will come in the same time" he yelled before he came.

Lucas looks down at the ring and nods his head, shivering as Tony was touching his tail teasingly. He gasps as he felt Tony increase his movements and lets out a loud moan, starting to take off the ring. Lucas looks at Tony and lets out a squeak as he felt Tony filling up his insides with his cum while he cums on Tony's stomach, panting softly and licks Tony's cheek.

Tony smiled after he recovered his breathe "This was great my neko. Are you ready for a quick shower after sex?" he said pulling out his cock from his lover and yawning "I'm going to turn on the water. Look for some clean towel in the wardrobe and bring them when you come to bath".

Lucas pants heavily as he looks at Tony, wagging his tail with a smile and slowly nods his head with a purr. "Yes I am ready to take a shower," he shivers as he felt Tony pull his cock out. He tilts his head and flickers his ears, nodding his head as he stands up and walks to the wardrobe to get some clean towels. Lucas pulls out two clean towels and walks back to the bathroom, putting the towels on the sink.

"Here you go Lucas. Water is ready" Tony said as the neko came to bathroom. "Please enter my neko. It's a bubble bath this evening to relax our bodies after sex" he added smiling. "Hurry Lucas. I need to charge you after it as your batery is almost down. Only 20%".

Lucas looks at the water and wags his tail as he walks over to the tub. He looks at Tony and nods his head as he steps into the tub, sitting down and starts washing himself off. Lucas spreads his legs as he cleans in between his legs and looks at Tony with a blush, "can... you hold my butt open? Keep it spread while I clean it inside? It is very hard to keep it open and clean it at the same time," he blushes a little.

Tony giggled and entered the tube. "OK my neko. I will help you. It's a nice view anyway. You have to stay in a comfortable position while I'm spreading your butt. Can you use your tail to clean it or you will use your fingers?" he asked gazing on other's sexy butt.

Lucas flickers his ears as he watches Tony go into the tub. He nods his head slowly while purring, "y-yes I wouldn't want to be in a uncomfortable position," he swishes his tail. Lucas perks his ears up and looks at his tail and then his fingers, "I can probably reach farther inside with my tail than my fingers." Lucas looks at Tony looking at his butt and giggles, shaking his butt slowly as he looks at Tony, "okay spread it so I can put my tail inside to clean inside my butt," he purrs softly.

"Yes my neko. As you wish. Cum is already dripping from your hole" Tony laughed spreading slowly other's butt "Nice view my neko. You are pink and full of cum. My fault of course. I always serve you with fresh cum".

Lucas looks over his shoulder while blushing a little, "well because you fill me up with so much cum," he pouts while his cheeks were bright pink. He felt his butt getting spread and shivers, flickering his ears with a purr, "yes, you are very naughty," he swishes his tail before he puts his tail near his spread butt and slides it inside with a moan, lowering his head and thrusts it in his butt, feeling the cum dripping down his thighs.

"Hm, you seem to enjoy your bath this morning" Tony said hearing other's moans. "Move it faster Lucas and play with your cock too. Let's see if you will come just by being fucked by your own tail".

Lucas blushes and lowers his ears while thrusting his tail, "it is because you are watching me and it gets me excited," he wags his tail while it was inside him, letting out a loud moan since his tail was hitting every sensitive spot inside. Lucas looks down at his cock while blushing and nods his head, stroking his cock while moving his tail and moans softly, starting to pre-cum a little.

“And also because you are in heat my neko?” Tony said streatching other’s ass more so he could see how Lucas’ tail was moving in and out. “You are doing a great job, the cum goes down and you are getting aroused. A nice view for my eyes”.

Lucas flickers his ears while blushing and nods his head slowly, "I suppose that is another good reason," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle. He perks his ears up as he felt Tony spread his butt more and lowers his ear a little with a moan. Lucas blushes a little and shakes his hips a little, sticking his tongue, "do you like seeing my butt being filled with my tail? I am sure you like seeing my naughty butt being filled with your cock more," he moves his tail faster and strokes his cock faster, moaning and moves his hips within his tail, feeling more cum dripping out of his butt with a purr and looks over his shoulder, lowering his ears, "I-I am going to cum," he squirms his hips a little.

"Of course I will like to be inside you Lucas but if I do some your ass will be full of cum again. But I can slide my cock inside you. You like having my cock and your tail inside you on same time. Just ask me and I will make you cum few times here in the bath tube" Tony said knowing he's hard already.

Lucas flickers his ears a little while looking at Tony with a giggle, "your so naughty.. I am almost done cleaning inside myself and you already want your cock inside me," he blushes a little. He glances at Tony while he was moving his tail inside of himself, "I know you can't resist this sight. Are you starting to get horny by watching me," he tilts his head while flickering his ears. Lucas reaches down and rubs Tony's cock, purring softly as he lowers his hips and starts rubbing his butt on Tony's cock while he was thrusting his tail, "I.. don't want to cum by myself," he lowers his ears a little as he continues teasingly rubbing his butt on Tony's cock and leans up, going towards Tony and licks his cheek.

"So you plan both of us to come again my neko...you are very naughty. But I will come next your butt instead of coming inside it" Tony giggled as Lucas licked him. "You forget to sniff me, do I smell like I'm horny or not?" He teased Lucas. "I think I'm in heat myself since I keep coming tonight".

Lucas goes in between his legs and rubs Tony's cock with a purr as he continues thrusting his tail in his butt while moaning, lowering his ears and squirms his hips. Lucas looks at Tony and sniffs Tony's neck with a purr, sticking his tongue out a little and giggles softly, "you smell just as horny as I am," he moves his tail faster inside, making himself moan louder and slowly moves his tail to the side so there was enough room for Tony's cock, continues stroking his and Tony's cock, shaking his butt to tease Tony.

"You are playing with fire Lucas. You are teasing my cock right now and I think I may jump inside you...Am I aloud?" He asked touching Lucas' tail. "Hm, you seem to be good boy letting me inside you. You won't regret baby".

Lucas sticks his tongue out and shakes his butt as he strokes both his cock and Tony's cock with a purr. "You are allowed too, I give you my permission," he shakes his butt teasingly at Tony while he continues thrusting his tail in his butt, moaning softly and looks down at Tony's cock while he was stroking it with a purr.

"Then my neko stop stroking my cock and let me push it slowly inside you. Your tail did a great job, you are hard as a rock" Tony giggled and pulled Lucas closer. "I think we should be good boys after it. Or else we will stay here until morning".