The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing softly as he continues stroking Tony's cock with a moan as he looks down at his own cock getting harder just by touching Tony's cock and feeling his tail move inside of his butt. He squeaks as he was pulled closer to Tony, letting go of his cock with a purr and rubs his butt on Tony's cock, "yes this should help control my heat," he sticks his tongue out a little while he continues to teasingly rub his butt on Tony's cock with a soft moan, "go deep inside, it is nice and wet in my butt thanks to my tail," he shakes his hips slowly side to side.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“I can’t say no when you are shaking your ass like that Lucas” Tony said sliding his cock inside Lucas. “Hm, you are very hot my neko, I think your tail is making you very horny” Tony giggled and started to move. “Ok Lucas, move your tail faster if you can, I want to fuck you hard so you to have a superorgasm”.

Lucas giggles and sticks his tongue out, perking his ears up as he could feel Tony's cock going inside and lets out a soft moan. He lowers his ears and bites his bottom lip with a purr, squirming his hips. "Y-Yes give it to me more," Lucas looks at Tony while moving his tail within Tony's thrusts.

“Don’t look like that at me Lucas. Your eyes are so innocent…but you are a naughty neko after all” Tony laughed moving faster enjoying to feel Lucas’ tail brushing his cock. “You are never playing fair…making me so horny daily” he teased the other.

Lucas reaches out his arms as he looks at Tony, perking his ears up and continues moaning with his back arched. "Your just as naughty as me," he reaches in between his legs and plays with Tony's sac while he was thrusting. He wags his tail and sticks his tongue out with a giggle, "it's not my fault you can't resist me," he purrs and strokes his cock with his free hand as he was playing with Tony's sac with the other.

"It's your fault Lucas. You are seducing me daily" Tony laughed but then nodded "And yes I'm naughty as well" he moaned as Lucas was playing with his sac. "We should both come in same time Lucas. I love how your walls get tightly around my cock as you come".

Lucas giggles and sticks out his tongue, "it isn't my fault you get seduced by everything that I do," he purrs and shakes his butt. He lowers his ears a little, looking in between his legs and watches Tony's cock thrust in and out of his butt while he plays with Tony's sac. Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and squirms his hips with a purr, "show me what you got," he leans closer to Tony and licks his cheek while thrusting his tail in and out of his butt, making himself moan and moves his hips into Tony.

“When you purr like this my neko I feel like I’m in heaven. No idea why but your purring is relaxing” Tony said trusting faster and moaning. “Are you sure it’s a good idea to come inside you Lucas? You have to clean yourself again…maybe I should come on your butt, not inside it”.

Lucas giggles and looks at Tony while blushing, leaning closer to Tony and licks his cheek, "do.. you really think so," he tilts his head to the side while flickering his ears. He gasps and arches his back while moaning, thrusting his tail with Tony's cock as Tony picked up the speed of his movements. Lucas looks over his shoulder at Tony while purring, "I know a good spot for you to cum, just let me know when your ready to cum," he sticks his tongue out and moves his hips into Tony, feeling his cock go deeply inside of him.

Tony laughed “You made me curious now my neko” he kept moving faster and moaned as the tail brushed against his cock “I won’t resist too much Lucas as your tail is making me very excited. Do you want me to yell when I’m about to cum?”

Lucas looks at Tony and giggles a little as he wags his tail, lowering his ears as he felt his tail move inside of his butt. He gasps and arches his back, feeling Tony's speed picking up and shivers while he was moaning. He flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and shakes his head, "just pull out when your ready to cum," he purrs softly while he strokes his cock with Tony's thrusts.

"Ok my neko. I will do some. But you have to keep using your tail until you come" Tony said touching Lucas' tail again. "No wonder you like it inside you Lucas. It's very soft" he moaned slowly and shivered. "I'm about to cum" he pulled quickly his cock out of Lucas.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing as he shakes his hips, sticking his tongue out, "do you like seeing me use my tail on myself," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas flickers his ears and blushes softly, slowly nodding his head with a purr, "it feels nice inside me, but not as much as your cock," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle. Lucas feels Tony pull his cock out and turns around, stroking Tony's cock while he moves his tail in his butt and starts sucking Tony's cock, purring softly on Tony's cock as he bobs his head.

"Oh my Lucas, you are very naughty now. I will come in your mouth" Tony moaned and yelled as he came inside neko's mouth. "I'm very happy you prefer my cock more than your tail...I should be good boy and let you come into my mouth too".

Lucas places his hands on Tony's hips while sucking his cock faster, flickering his ears while drooling. He looks up at Tony and wags his tail, feeling Tony's cum going inside of his mouth and starts swallowing up his cum. Lucas moves back and licks his lips, perking his ears up while blushing, "you want me to cum in your mouth too," he tilts his head to the side as he takes his tail out of his butt and licks it slightly with purr. Lucas strokes Tony's cock and licks the tip of his cock to clean every last drop of cum, swishing his tail side to side.

Tony blinked as Lucas clean himself so fast. "Lucas you even lick your tail. What if hair gets into your mouth?" he asked laughing. "Yes I want to taste you as well, won't you like?" he asked pulling Lucas closer and inserting a finger inside his ass. "You need to come, don't you?"

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at his tail, flickering his ears, "it doesn't bother me, I will just spit it out," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose but only if you really want to," he swishes his tail. Lucas lets out a squeak as he was pulled closer to Tony and lets out a moan as he could feel Tony fingering his butt, holding onto Tony's shoulders and nods his head, "I-I am going to cum if you continue moving your finger like that inside me," he pouts and nibbles on Tony's neck.

“I forget sometimes you are used to clean yourself like that – it took me ages to make you have a shower. But now it seems you like it, my fault I’m always taking care to have you into bathtube. If we are having sex here, you wash yourself” Tony laughed and moaned “Then come my neko on my tummy, next time I will take care you to come in my mouth”.

Lucas flickers his ears and giggles, "well.. since I was use to getting licked clean, I didn't really know what a shower was," he swishes his tail side to side as he looks at Tony, tilting his head with a giggle, "what's wrong? Afraid of getting tempted to touch me again if you help wash me," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas lowers his ears a little and moves his hips, feeling Tony's finger as he moved and shivers, starting to cum on Tony's stomach.

“Of course my neko. You know I can’t resist you” Tony laughed and got his finger out of Lucas once the neko came. “If we will continue to play like this the morning will come and we won’t sleep at all. You have to be a beautiful kitty tomorrow. Plus your batery is very low now. I need to recharge you all night”.

Lucas flickers his ears with a giggle and nods his head, sticking out his tongue, "it must be hard living together if you can't resist me," he purrs a little and lowers his ears as he felt Tony take his finger out. Lucas giggles and nibbles on Tony's neck, "well.. guess we better get some sleep," he wags his tail. Lucas slowly nods his head, "and we better get to it soon or you got to carry me while my batteries is empty and that makes me pretty heavy," he flickers his ears slightly.

"Then let me wash you Lucas so we can go" After 5 minutes Tony left the bathroom holding Lucas into his arms "You aren't so heavy Lucas. But is better like this than recovering you from the floor" he let the neko on bed and looked for the charger. "Ok my neko, it's time for our beauty sleep.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly. He looks up at Tony while blushing, flickering his ears, "well.. because I still have a bit of battery left," he wags his tail a bit. Lucas lays on the bed with a purr, watching Tony and nods his head as he lets out a yawn, curling up on the bed and rubs his face against the pillow.

Tony get on bed as well and pulled Lucas closer "Good night my love" he kissed Lucas' ears and close his eyes listening to his neko purring. When the clock's alarm rang on morning he wanted to threw it away. "I can't believe it's morning".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks up at Tony, wagging his tail while purring, "good night," he rests his head on Tony's chest while he purrs in his sleep. When morning came, Lucas perks his ears up as he could hear the alarm going off but was still able to sleep, swishing his tail side to side and sleeps peacefully.