The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"You are cute Lucas and everyone from company like you" driver said paying attention to the road. Tony was silent trying not to moan as he neko was teasing his crotch. He finally was able to say few words "Of course I like you as human as if you are a cat you like to stay on my head".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at the driver and wags his tail, "well I am glad I am well liked," he looks at Tony with a purr, taking Tony's cock out and covers the tip with his hand as he leans down to lick the length of Tony's cock. He moves his hand from the tip of Tony's cock and starts sliding the others cock into his mouth, bobbing his head slowly so he didn't make any sloppy sounds.

Tony tried to be serious but was hard as he neko was licking his cock. "Lucas is sleeping already on my lap" he said and driver nodded being careful on the road. "I heard the nekos are sleeping lots, it's normal for them" he answered smiling.

Lucas looks up at Tony while purring softly and continues bobbing his head, drooling a little and swishes his tail slowly. He moves his hand and starts to play with Tony's sac a bit while he starts sucking Tony's cock deeply.

The driver stopped and said "Will you mind if we stop for 10 minutes? I need to take something for boss and the shops closes soon" Tony sighed "Go. We know how boss is when he doesn't get that he wants. We will wait here". The driver turned on the music and left without looking back. Tony moaned "Let's hurry and do it Lucas. It's exciting to do it on boss' car".

Lucas flickers his ears as he felt the vehicle come to a stop. He looks up and listens to the driver talking, continues sucking on Tony's cock while purring softly, sending vibrations on Tony's cock. Lucas slowly perks his head up and watches the driver walking out of the car, looking at Tony and licks the tip of his cock, "your very naughty," he giggles and wags tail, starting to pull down his pants and underwear. Lucas crawls onto Tony's lap and spreads his butt a bit, "you got to be careful not to cum on the seats or we will get in trouble, make sure to release every single drop inside me," he purrs and shakes his hips to tease Tony.

“I’m not the only naughty person here, you started to suck me on car and getting me so horny. We were lucky he let us alone” Tony said and moaned as the neko teased him. He pushed slowly his cock inside Lucas and smiled “You need to move Lucas as I can’t. And be sure you won’t do lots of noises”.

Lucas giggles and sticks his tongue out, "but you weren't complaining when I was taking it deep in my mouth," he purrs a little. He nods his head, "yes, I am glad he had a errand to run, my butt was starting to get really needy for your cock while I was sucking your cock." Lucas holds onto the front seat and moans a little, feeling Tony's cock push inside of him. Lucas nods his head and starts moving his hips into Tony, feeling Tony's cock thrusting in and out of his butt, softly moaning, "it is so deep in this position."

"Of course I wasn't complaining. The driver was here, I couldn't ask you to stop or to continue" Tony laughed and slowly started to move as well. "We are lucky the windows are dark so nobody can see us. And yes, I'm deep inside your butt my neko. Exactly how I like it".

Lucas giggles a little, "would you have really asked me to stop though," he purrs and moves his hips into Tony's movements, moaning softly. He looks at the windows and starts stroking his cock slowly with his tail, lowering his ears a bit while purring, "if you keep going so deep, your going to hit my spot and make me cum," he slowly turns to face Tony and holds onto his shoulders as he continues riding.

"I have the empty bag where the clothes were, you should come in it" Tony said and moaned "I can't stop right now. I'm too horny and I want to fuck your ass. I know you like that my neko. To hit your sweet spot I mean..."

Lucas flickers his ears a little and blushes a bit, "the cum will stay in the bag right," he tilts his head to the side. He purrs a bit and bites Tony' shoulder, "give me all that you got," he purred in Tony's ear and moves his hips a bit while softly moaning with his tail stroking his cock a bit faster.

"We will throw the bag once we are home" Tony said pulling Lucas closer. "I wish I could touch your cock and here we don't have space for that. I need to hold you tight as you are moving fast. You did miss my cock inside you".

Lucas nods his head while purring and lets out a squeak, flickering his ears a bit as he looks at Tony. He strokes his cock faster with his tail while moaning, continues riding Tony's cock. Lucas flickers his ears while blushing, nodding his head, "y..yes especially when I am in my cat form, you can't slide it inside me," he lowers his ears and continues moving his hips on Tony, moaning softly.

"You are very cute in your cat form and I like when you sleep on me" Tony answered and kissed Lucas "But I prefered you in human form as I can hug you and we have sex. Plus you can wear clothes. Especially the latex suit - you are sexy in it" he moaned feeling he was about to come.

Lucas giggles and wags his tail slowly, kissing Tony. He perks his ears up and sticks out his tongue, "you like going deep inside me," he licks Tony's cheek. He giggles a little and swishes his tail, "oh so you don't prefer to see me naked," he tilts his head to the side and moves his hips faster into Tony while moaning, "I-I am going to cum soon," he lowers his ears a bit.

"Of course I like my neko and it's exciting doing it in a car. I love when you are naked but I prefer to know you full dress so other's won't stare to your naked body" he smiled and moaned "I'm about to come too".

"This is the first time we are doing it in a car," Lucas blushes as he wags his tail a bit. He pouts a little, "only you are the one that can see my naked body," he purrs and rides Tony's cock a bit faster. "Remember, you have to shoot it all inside me, don't let it drip out," he wags his tail and leans back, licking Tony's cheek.

"We are lucky as I have the butt plug with me Lucas. My cum will stay in your ass until we arrive home. But don't forget you have to come in the plastic bag" he gave it to the neko and moaned louder "I'm about to come Lucas" he yelled coming inside his lover.

Lucas perks his ears up a bit while blushing, "y-you brought that with you? Why," he tilts his head confusingly while he continues blushing. Lucas nods his head while purring, arching his back and looks at the bag, pouting a bit. Lucas continues moaning and holds the back up, cuming in the bag as he felt Tony starting to cum inside of him and pants softly.

"No idea why I have it with me Lucas. Maybe I knew we will be naughty at some point" Tony explained as he took out the plug from his pocket. "Now you should get up slowly from my cock and I will slide the butt plug inside your lovely butt".

Lucas blushes and pokes Tony while giggling, "you probably wanted to plug me up to get me ready for when we got home but now we are doing it in a taxi." He shivers a little and nods his head as he slowly lifts his butt up, letting Tony's cock slide out of his butt and squeezes his cheeks a bit so the cum wouldn't spill out.

Tony slided quickly the plug inside his lover and smiled. “Let’s go dress as the driver just took the corner. He will be here in 2 minutes” Tony said as he hide the bag into his jacket and zipped his pants back. The driver entered into the car and looked on the boys “Sorry it took so long, it was crowdy”.

Lucas perks his ears up as he felt Tony plug up his butt and purrs, shaking his butt a bit. He flickers his ears as he looks out the window and nods his head as he pulls up his underwear and pants. Lucas crawls off Tony's lap and sits next to him when he saw the driver enter the car, shaking his head slowly, "it's okay, we were just napping," he wags his tail.

Tony checked his phone and smiled. "Auntie is coming after us Lucas. Luna arrives today and mom wants us to be there when she arrives". The driver laughed "I will hurry then Tony to let your home. I'm happy your mother comes Lucas. Boss said you are excited about seeing her again".