The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up a bit and tilts his head, "she is coming already? Wasn't she going to come within a couple of weeks or so," he wags his tail since it has been a while since he saw his mom. Lucas looks at Tony and blushes a little, looking to the side, "even your boss notice how much I want to see my mom," he nuzzles against Tony's arm and blushes a bit as he goes to Tony's ear, "b-but.. I can't have this inside me when meeting up with my mom," he whispered embarrassingly.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony smiled "She was expected on Friday but comes earlier. I think they hurried to deliver her since she's pregnant". He petted Lucas' head "Once we are home you need a shower Lucas as you worked hard today" he giggled and the driver looked with curiosity on backseat. "They took lots of photos of Lucas as cat so he got dirty and tired" he explained.

Lucas flickers his ears a little and nods his head, "I guess they didn't want her to give birth on the mail truck," he wags his tail. He purrs as Tony pets his head, nodding his head, "hey.. I am not the only one that needs a shower," he sticks his tongue out and giggles. Lucas looks at the driver and nods his head, "that is why I fell asleep in the taxi," he glances to the side, sticking out his tongue not going to tell the driver what he actually was doing.

"She won't give birth yet Lucas. They said she's pregnant in 2 months" Tony said and then gaze on Lucas "Maybe it's like cats pregnancy so maybe you are right". The driver parked in front of their flat "We arrived. Have fun during holiday boys". Tony smiled and thanked the driver. "Come on Lucas, we have 30 minutes before aunt arrives".

Lucas flickers his ears a bit and nods his head slowly, wagging his tail, "well whenever it is, I can't wait to see my little sibling." He perks his ears up as he saw the flat, looking at the driver and nods his head, "you be sure to enjoy it as well." Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he gets out of the taxi, walking to the front door and waits for Tony.

Tony unlocked the door and entered inside - "Go turn the water Lucas. I will do our luggage meanwhile. And boss will send the framed photos to auntie. I let him the address" He explained taking out some bags. "We will stay there few days".

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly as he walks into the house with Tony, heading towards the bathroom. He takes off his clothes and then bends over, turning on the water to get it ready for the bath. Lucas blushes and squirms his hips, feeling the plug still inside of him.

Tony prepared clothes for him and Lucas and added inside photos and the charger. He then checked the fridge and started to prepare something for them to eat before aunt came. “Lucas do you need help with your bath?” he asked opening the bathroom door to check what the neko was doing.

Lucas washes himself and wags his tail as he dips himself under the water with his butt sticking out. He leans back against the tub and takes out the plug slowly, shivering and places it on the side, starting to clean his insides. Lucas perks his ears up as he saw Tony come into the bathroom, "I might need a little help cleaning some spots," he purrs while washing his chest.

Tony entered into the bath and took the plug. "I will take it with us. We can be naughty there in my room" he ran and hide it into his bag. Coming back he took his clothes out. "I need a bath too so I will help you to clean your spots. Our lunch it's on oven. Some pork meat with vegetables".

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head while he was washing himself. He blushes and flickers his ears as he watches Tony run out of the bathroom. Lucas wags his tail when Tony came back and took off his clothes as he was washing himself, nodding his head, "it sounds good," he purrs and spreads his legs a bit so Tony can help him clean up.

Tony moaned "This position is inviting me inside you Lucas. Should we continued what we did in car?" Tony smirked sliding a finger inside Lucas. "My cum is still inside you neko. You keep it safe inside you". He slided another finger inside and moved them in and out of Lucas "Yes, you need me again Lucas".

Lucas flickers his ears a bit while blushing a bit, wagging his tail. He nods his head slowly and squeaks as he felt Tony's finger go inside, letting out a soft moan. Lucas purrs and wags his tail, "I love feeling your cum deep inside of me." Lucas lets out another moan when feeling Tony slide in another finger, moving his hips while he moans. Lucas looks over his shoulders and wiggles hips a bit, "yes but are you we should? When is your aunt coming," he flickers his ears curiously.

“She will be here in 30 minutes. Our lunch will be ready in 10 minutes so we can have fun until then. So tell me Lucas what to do? To slide my cock inside you or you prefer my fingers?” he giggled stroking his cock with his free hand.

Lucas looks at Tony while squirming his hips a bit and wags his tail a bit. He twitches his tail as he felt Tony stroking his cock and bites his bottom lip, feeling his butt twitch around Tony's fingers, "I...I want your cock inside me," he purrs and holds onto the edge of the tub, shaking his hips and moves his hips against Tony's fingers.

“I was sure you want it Lucas. Your hips already are moving to be fuck by my fingers” Tony laughed and took his fingers out slowly pushing his cock inside his neko. “Hold well Lucas as I will fuck you how I couldn’t do it in the car”.

Lucas pouts a little as he continues wiggling his hips a bit to continue feeling Tony's fingers move inside of his butt. He perks his ears up as he felt Tony take his fingers out and felt his cock replacing his fingers. Lucas arches his back and nods his head as he keeps a good grip on the edge of the tub, "give me all that you got," Lucas purrs and wags his tail.

Tony laughed as Lucas' tail hit his arm "Your tail is very naughty" He grabbed it and held it tighly "I have a better view and access to your hole if your tail is not waging. "Or maybe you want to be fuck by your tail too. We didn't use it lately during sex. I want to see you shaking of pleasure my neko and begging me for more".

Lucas purrs and then squeaks as Tony grabs a hold of his tail. He blushes a bit and squirms his hips a bit, sticking his tongue a bit, "you just want to see your cock pounding away at my butt, your so naughty." Lucas blushes and blinks, glancing to the side and leans forward a bit, "I will let you put my tail inside as well," he purrs as he leans back and licks Tony's cheek.

"Of course I want to see Lucas. Maybe I should stop and let only you to move. It will be a nice view then" he laughed sliding slowly the tail inside his lover. "Ah Lucas, brush it against my cock. Be a naughty neko and suck me deeply".

Lucas flickers his ears a bit and sticks his tongue out with a giggle, "I am fine with whatever you want to do," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek. He squeaks as he felt his tail going inside of his butt and looks at Tony, purring and wraps his tail around Tony's cock while it was inside him, riding Tony's cock while moaning softly.

"Oh my Lucas, your tail is like a cock ring. Fuck yes, it's amazing" Tony yelled and moved as fast he could. "Open your butt for me Lucas. Let me ravish you my neko". He moaned and fucked his neko harder.

Lucas perks his ears up with a moan as he felt Tony move his hips faster. He looks at Tony while purring and slowly spreads his butt, "is that a better view," he tilts his head and moans a bit louder with Tony's hard thrusts.

"Of course it is my neko. Keep your butt spread like this. It's easier for me to fuck you like this" Tony explained and moaned. "We need to hurry or aunt will catch us doing it in our bathtube" he giggled pulling Lucas closer.