The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and keeps his butt spread as he looks over his shoulder, watching Tony. He nods his head, "yeah we should probably hurry but I am sure she already knows," he sticks his tongue out with a purr and shakes his butt a bit, squeaks as he got pulled closer to Tony and shivers when feeling Tony's cock get deeper inside of him. Lucas starts stroking Tony's cock while it was still inside him, making him squirm his hips a bit and pre-cums a bit.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“Yes she knows we are naughty but to catch us doing it it will be embarrasing for us both” Tony explained and moaned “Move your ass more Lucas and keep stroking my cock, it will make me come. I like this position “I’m deep inside you hitting your sweet spot and making you a happy neko” he explained smiling. “I like your tail too, it’s soft and brushing against my cock”.

Lucas flickers his ears a bit and then giggles, "how embarrassed would you be," he tilts his head to the side a bit. Lucas blushes and starts moving his hips with Tony's while he kept his butt spread. Lucas purrs and reaches down, stroking his cock slowly and continues stroking Tony's cock with his tail, "I can feel you getting hard inside me," he purrs softly.

"Mom and aunt knows too much already. I hope Luna won't mind you are sleeping with me" he giggled "You are not allowed to touch your cock. Just use your hands to keep your ass spread. You are sucking me easily like that very deep inside you. We should do this more often".

Lucas sticks his tongue out and wags his tail a bit, squeaking when feeling it move around instead along with Tony's cock, "I am sure she won't mind," he blushes a bit. He tilts his head a bit and blushes, nodding his head as he moves his hands from his cock and goes back to spreading his butt. Lucas tilts his head and sticks his tongue out with a purr, "we already do it like almost everyday," he licks Tony's cheek.

"She knows I'm gay for ages Lucas and knows I like to fuck you. So it's not like I care if she heards us or not. But you are blushing easily so it's better to keep our private life away from them" he moved slowly then faster and again slowly. "We do it daily but never before I put you to spread your ass. It's our first time".

Lucas flickers his ears a bit and nods his head, "I am glad your aunt is so open about you being gay, not a lot of family members are." Lucas pouts a bit and nods his head, "yeah I suppose so," he continues purring while moving his hip. Lucas giggles, "you like it though," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek while moving his hips, keeping his butt spread, "come show me what you can do," Lucas purrs softly.

"Mom likes you lots and she accepts me now being gay" Tony answered smiling "So you want me to fuck you hard my neko and make you come many times" he hold Lucas tightly and started to thrust faster and harder "I like when you ask me for more my neko".

Lucas wags his tail as he purrs, "I am glad your mom accepts us just as much as your aunt," he licks Tony's cheek. He nods his head while blushing, perking his ears up and lets out a loud moan when feeling Tony's thrusts get a lot more fast and hard. Lucas lowers his head a bit and tightens his grip on the edge of the tub, "it feels so good inside me," he purrs and moves his hips into Tony's thrusts, shivering a bit when feeling how deep Tony's cock was going inside of him.

“Yes my neko, you love when I’m making you mine. But if I’m rough you simply scream of pleasure. I need to do this more often, and of course to use toys as you seem to like them” Tony said as he felt he was about to come. “Ok Lucas, be ready as I’m coming. Be sure you won’t drop my cum until I say you can wash your butt”.

Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony while wagging his tail, rubbing the back of his head while nodding his head, "I like your cock way more than toys," he purrs heavily while licking Tony's cheek. He nods his head, "I am ready for your big cum load," he purrs and continues moving his hips into Tony.

Tony came moaning inside his neko "You were served with fresh milk my neko. Sad we had to wash ourselves as we have to go. Few days we have to be good boys" he sighed. "Boys are you there? Lunch is ready" auny yelled and Tony giggled "We had a shower aunt, we will be in kitchen in 2 minutes".

Lucas perks his ears up as he could feel Tony's cum. He purrs and wags his tail, "yummy milk," he leans up and licks Tony's cheek. He flickers his ears and giggles, nodding his head, "I can be a good boy.. as long as I don't get my heat," he blushes a little. Lucas perks his ears up as he could hear Tony's aunt, wagging his tail and goes back to washing himself.

Tony laughed "She has the key my neko. So she catches us we can say". He started to wash himself and helped Lucas too. "No more milk in your hole for now. But I will serve you later again" he get dressed quickly and run to kitchen. "You came early aunt, we had a bath as Lucas had a photo session". Aunt kissed him "Luna will come in her cat form. They sends her in a pet carrier. We need Lucas to talk with her".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony as he was cleaning himself as he stands up, drying himself off. Lucas blushes and purrs, nodding his head as he gets dressed. Lucas follows Tony and saw Tony's aunt, tilting his head as he bends over to look at the pet carrier. He perks his ears up when he heard his mom was in there and then opens the pet carrier, peeking in to see his mom in her neko form. He looks at Tony and lowers his ears, "w-what should I say," he tilts his head to the side.

“Tell her she arrived in a safe place and we will look after her”. Luna licked Lucas cheeks and purred “It’s really you Lucas. So you adopted me” Aunt was about to faint “They can chat in their cat form aunt, you have to get used with it” Tony explained smiling.

Lucas flickers his ears and slowly nods his head, "well she should know it's safe if I am here," he swishes his tail as he felt Luna lick his cheek. Lucas looks at his mom and looks at Tony's aunt, "well.. actually my boyfriend's aunt adopted you so you would be around me." Lucas turns into his cat form and goes into the carrier to rub against his mom while purring.

Luna kept licking Lucas and purring louder. “So you will look after me and my baby?” he asked aunt who nodded “We prepared everything for your arriving. They told us you will come only Friday. And Lucas helped me to choose you from site. Lucas is the lover of Tony, my beloved nephew” she kissed Tony who wondered what to do. “Let’s eat as lunch it’s ready”.

Lucas purrs wagging his tail as he rubs against Luna. He wags his tail slowly as he nods his head, "yes I figured you would rather be close to me than stay at the company, breeding like crazy." Lucas looks at Tony while wagging his tail, looking at Luna, "are you going to transform back into your human form? Do you want Tony's aunt to help you since your pregnant," he tilts his head as he puts his clothes in his mouth and goes behind the couch for some privacy, turning back into his human form and puts on his clothes.

"It's my first baby Lucas since you were my adopted one. They create us but now they think it's cheaper to put us to mate and have babies. They can sell us with the babies" Luna explained and blush. Yes I will like her to help me. I cant be naked in front of your lover" she jumped in aunts arms and purred. Aunt petted her and took her in their bedroom. "She's nice Lucas and she loves you".

Lucas flickers his ears and lowers his ears, shaking his head, "even if I was adopted, your still my momma," he wags his tail slowly. He tilts his head, "so they have a new way of selling.. don't they wait until the baby models grow up?" Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "well yeah I guess you do need your privacy too so it is alright," he stands up from behind the couch as he zips up his pants and walks over beside Tony. Lucas nods his head with a smile as his stomach growls, "I am starting to get hungry," he wags his tail and giggles, rubbing his belly. Lucas tilts his head as he bends over, seeing an advertisement slip with his mom's order sheet. He looks it over and puts it in his pocket quickly before walking to the dining room, thinking about what he read from the slip.

"Then let's eat Lucas as I'm hungry as well" Tony said hurring to the kitchen. "Does Luna like milk Lucas?" He asked taking out from fridge milk and juice and then serving the neko. "Our lunch smells great. Not sure if Luna likes bolognese pasta" he sited next to Lucas and started to eat. "Here they are. Eating without us" auntie giggled entering into the kitchen followed by Luna.

Lucas nods his head as he follows Tony into the kitchen. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "I am sure she will eat just about anything. She probably couldn't eat a lot when she was getting delivered and that might have been bad because her baby probably needs a lot of food so I hope they fed her enough to keep up her strength." He starts eating and perks his ears up, lowering them, "it just smelled too good to resist not taking a bite," he wags his tail as he chews.

Luna sniffed the food and finally started to eat. "It's yummy. I'm hungry as I didn't eat lots lately. Due to pregnancy" she explained and aunt petted her head "Eat as much you want. I can cook more once we arrive at my house. I live at countryside. Boys are living here as they have jobs..." Luna blinked "Do you have a job Lucas? What are you doing? Apart from being naughty with Tony. All house smells of sex" Tony laughed "She's as you my neko, no doubt she's your mom".

Lucas wags his tail and watches his mom eat, wondering how long it has been since she had a decent meal. He continues eating as well as he listens to Luna and Tony's aunt talk, purring as he slowly perks his ears up. Lucas looks at Tony and giggles, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I sometimes help Tony with the games he works on and give him lots of support and motivation," he sticks his tongue out and goes back to eating. Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, "she always did have a strong scent of smell," he drinks some milk.