The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Luna licked the empty plate and smiled “I want more please. I have to eat for two” she gave the empty plate to Tony. He served her again and smiled “Lucas it’s the model for my boss new game for kids. The game is about nekos and he needs a neko female too. We hope you can help us. Boss is paying well” Luna nodded “Of course. I need money to raise my baby. I’m a single mother after all. I have no clue who’s the father as they put us to mate with many nekos to be sure we get pregnant” she explained. Aunt sighed “Don’t worry. We will look after you and the baby”.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at his mom and wags his tail as he continues eating while purring, "it is so yummy." Lucas listens to Tony talk to Luna, wagging his tail slowly, tilting his head to the side, "well you won't be the only one taking care of your baby, everyone here will help," he finishes eating and hiccups with a purr, drinking the rest of his milk.

Luna nodded "I was scared who adopted me but when I saw your aunt I calmed down. And when I saw you Lucas I was very happy. You were first adopted". Tony nodded "It was the best mistake I did by adopting Lucas. He helped me to make peace with my mother". Aunt giggled "It took me ages to make you speak with her".

Lucas smiles and looks at Tony's aunt, "she is a very nice person, I trust her to look after you while Tony looks after me," he wags his tail slowly and nuzzles up to Tony. Lucas wags his tail and leans over to Luna, rubbing his face on her chest and purrs, wagging his tail, really glad to see his mom once again after so long.

Luna petted Lucas' head "You are still cute as always Lucas. I'm sure Linda and Rose will look after me Tony. I bet your mom is beautiful as you". Tony nodded "She's 40 now but looks like 30 and she will love you. She always wanted to have a girl but I was a boy" he stood up to wash the dishes "Ok aunt, take my luggage and run to car. You two my nekos. I'm coming in a minute".

Lucas looks up at Luna and wags his tail while purring softly. He looks over at Tony and nods his head slowly, "I am sure everyone will get together just fine," he gets up from the table. Lucas tilts his head and nods his head slowly as he goes to the car, opening the door to the backseat and sits down. Lucas puts on the seat belt and looks over at the advertisement once again when he was alone in the car, wondering if he should do it and was curious if it was going to painful if he did do it.

Luna gets next to her son "I'm so happy I'm again with you Lucas. I'm sure we will be a big happy family" she sniffed him and laughed "You two had sex before Linda and I arrived" Linda nodded "In the bathroom. I heard them". Tony gets into the car and gazed at his aunt "You are naughty aunt. I was helping Lucas to wash his tail".

Lucas looks at Luna and wags his tail as he rests his head on Luna's arm while purring. He looks up at Luna and nods his head, perking his ears up while blushing bright red and glances over at Linda, "w-was I really that loud," he covers his face embarrassingly while swishing his tail, leaving the advertisement from the company that came with Linda on his lap. He looks at Tony and giggles, "Linda is a very smart aunt, she must have good hearing or... I was too noisy," he blushes and hides his face within Luna's arm.

"I think both my neko" Tony laughed and gazed on his aunt "You were never married aunt but seem to know everything about what a couple do". Aunt started the car and laughed "I was engaged once Tony, long before you were born. After that I had eyes just for you". Tony blushed "She means she looked after me Lucas".

Lucas looks at Tony as he was talking to his aunt and he looks down at the flyer while he rested his head on Luna's arm. Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head while wagging his tail, giggling a bit, "of course she does, you two are family," he purrs as he rubs his face on Luna's arm while wagging his tail as he puts the flyer away in his pocket.

"Yes we are but she scolded me many times too" Aunt laughed "About college more. You have to graduate it or else you have to pay me the money for it" Tony giggled "I will aunt". He looked on backseat and saw Lucas was hiding something in his pocket " What you have there my neko?"

Lucas tilts his head to the side and wags his tail slowly, listening to Tony and his aunt talk about college. He was glad he didn't have to get enrolled to college since he was a machine and he knew a lot of stuff already. He rests on Luna's arm while purring and wags his tail. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, "just some flyer that came with my mom," he rubs the back of his head.

"Flyer? What they say? None come with you. You were sleeping naked in a box. Those bastards delivered you like you were a toy" Tony said and grabbed Lucas' tail. "You were so cute and adorable that I simply fall in love with you". Aunt giggled "No more naughty things in my house boys or I will let Lucas to sleep with the kitties". Tony laughed "No way aunt. Keep them away from my room".

Lucas looks at Tony and wondered if he should tell Tony what was on the flyer. He flickers his ears and then squeaks as Tony grabbed his tail suddenly, blushing a little. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony's aunt while blushing a bit as he hides his face. "...Tony how do you feel about me getting a upgraded?"

Tony blinked "An upgrade? Do they want to upgrade you?" Aunt laughed "Maybe they want to make him female" Tony roared "Nobody is touching my neko. We need to read about it Lucas and take a decision. But to be sincere I'm not sure I want to change something on you. For now all I want is us to enjoy the holiday with our family".

Lucas looks at Tony, flickering his ears and nods his head slowly, "yeah they want to upgrade older models, to make sure they are still.. functioning properly." He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony's aunt, looking at Tony as he shakes his head, "I-I don't think they will be changing my gender. They make all kinds of genders, some for people that into same sex or opposite sex, they don't judge people." Lucas looks at Tony, nodding his head as he looks at the flyer, biting his bottom lip, "they want to give you a upgrade. Nothing bad will happen to me but they were doing research, noticing your electricity bill was increasing a lot more than usual after you got me. They want to turn me into a full fledged human like you are, I will still have my cat ears and tail of course. They really do care about their customers and I want to be with you longer than the usual android. Androids life span doesn't really last long so instead of trying to replace the android since people get over attach to the ones they purchase, they have this machine that transfers all the memories into a human life form vessel they created and it will be the same as it was, but I will last longer with you, without you having to charge me daily," he wags his tail.

Tony blinked "We have to chat with boss about that. How much it will take to transform you? Damn, they spied us. Maybe they know you are my boyfriend" Aunt laughed "Calm down nephew, Lucas is right. He needs to do that. You will have him next to you for longer". Tony nodded and was happy when his aunt parked in her yard. His mother was waiting them so he ran to hug her. "I missed you mom".

Lucas looks at Tony and rubs the back of his head, "well it depends on how long you had me for. They will give discounts depending on the situations," he wags his tail. He perks his ear up and shakes his head, "n-no just research," he pokes Tony's nose. Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, perking his ears up as the car parks. Lucas gets out of the car and wags his tail, glad he help reunite Tony with his mom or they would still be fighting.

Rose hugged her son and then looked on Lucas and Luna. "Welcome Luna. I hope you will like our house" The kitties ran to Lucas and started to meowed. Tony rolled his eyes and entered into the house. "I will like something cold to drink" he asked his mother.

Lucas looks at Rose and wags his tail as he holds onto his mom's arm before perking his ears up. He heard little meows and crotches down, wagging his tail as he rubs the kitties heads one at a time and picks them all up, bringing them into the house when following Tony inside. Lucas sits on the couch and puts the kitties on his lap, starting to pet them all.

Luna smiled to Rose and purred as he followed Lucas "It's a very lovely house, do you give birth to Tony as I will give birth to mine? I have no clue about such things so I hope you will teach me about it" Rose laughed "Tony grew in my belly for 9 months then I give birth to him. He was a cute baby". Tony giggled "She wanted a baby girl".

Lucas looks at Luna and wags his tail as he was rubbing the kitties head with a smile. He wondered why Tony got so jealous over the kitties, especially when Tony knew he had him all to himself. He wondered if he really did go through the big change, will he still be able to turn into his cat form. He slowly looks at Rose and then Tony while blushing, "w..well I am glad Rose didn't have a baby girl," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little. Lucas looks at Luna's belly, "how long have you been pregnant mama," he tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears a bit.

Luna giggled "I want a girl" Tony sighed "We want a boy to teach him football. Lucas and I play it to relax". The cat came and jumped on Luna' s lap and purred "I'm in 3 months Lucas. I will give birth as a human does. They upgradate me already". She petted the cat and purred together. Auntie laughed "We have more cats in house Rose". Tony roared "Lucas is mine!"

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony, "well I guess we better go to the doctor, the doctor will know what gender the baby is." He blinks a bit and pouts, "no fair... how does it feel?" Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony with a smile, giggling, "don't worry Tony, I am sure they smell your scent all over me."

Luna nodded "Do you think a human doctor will look at me?" Auntie giggled "Rose's doctor is a nice one. His wife has a hospital for women and we already chat with her". Tony jumped on sofa next to Lucas and the kitties climbed him and cuddled "Well, it seems you are right" he played with a kitty who has blue eyes. "It's just a long sleep Lucas. You will wake up as nothing happened. But I think you have to stay on company a day or two".