The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas tilts his head, "well.. since your a human now, I am sure they will give you a check up." Lucas watches Tony and wags his tail, nuzzling up to Tony with a purr, "don't be so silly and getting jealous over kitties," he pokes Tony's cheek. Lucas perks his ears up and then looks at Luna, slowly nodding his head and giggles, "..w-will I technically be a virgin again once I am transfer into the human body," he sticks his tongue out.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“I’m still a neko Lucas. I still transform in a cat but not often as before” Luna explained and took the kitties ”I will keep them in my room if you don’t mind” Rose smiled “Let’s go to show your room. Boys needs to be alone for a while” Luna nodded “I think yes, you will be tight as a virgin again but I’m sure Tony won’t mind”. Tony giggled as the ladies left “It will be my pleasure to take your virginity again. We will marry Lucas, once you are a human I want us to marry and have a honeymoon”.

Lucas looks at Luna while lowering his ears, "does that mean I can't turn into my cat form as much once I am only a human other than still having my tail and ears." He tilts his head to the side and slowly nods his head as he watches Tony's mom and aunt show Luna to her room while blushing since he couldn't believe he would be a virgin once again. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony while blushing and slowly nods his head, tilting his head, "you.. want to marry me and go on a honeymoon," he purrs as he nods his head, rubbing his head on Tony's chest.

Tony laughed “She came here as a cat Lucas, so you will still be able to be a cat but let’s say you will transform less in a cat. Plus you can sleep in my hands after sex in your human form not as a cat as you used to do” he petted other’s head “ I have to ask your hand to Luna, do you think she will let me marry you?”

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly, "yeah I suppose that is true," he rubs the back of his head. He perks his ears up while blushing a bit, "y-yeah, when I did that, it made my body feel strange when I was in my cat form." Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "I think my mom realizes how much we really like each other so I am sure she will let you marry me."

Tony played with Lucas' tail "Then after they will ugrade you I will ask her... mother already gave us her blessing". Rose entered into the room followed by the kitties. "Luna is resting a little boys so you should take the kitties out. Maybe go to pool and have a bath until dinner is ready". Tony nodded taking a kitty on his lap. "Ok mom, I think I'm not jealous on them anymore".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and flicks his tail a bit. He perks his ears up and nods his head with a smile, "yeah mind as well wait until I get my upgrade.. are you going to be there when I open my eyes," he tilts his head. Lucas looks and sees Rose with the kitties, nodding his head, "okay we will take care of them until dinner is done." Lucas looks at Tony and giggles, poking Tony's nose, "your silly," he swishes his tail side to side as he gets up and walks outside.

"Of course I will be there my neko. I want to be the first to kiss you when you wake up. I will phone them and see when you need to go" Tony said looking on internet for the phone. Once he found it the wrote it on a paper and followed Lucas outside.

Lucas looks at Tony while wagging his tail with a smile and then blushes, nodding his head, "it will be nice to wake up with a kiss from you," he swishes his tail side to side. Lucas nods his head as he watches the kitties follow him and sits near the pool.

Tony was happy when other's answered quickly and nodded hearing what they had to say. "Thank you, we will be there on Friday...yes, so only takes a few hours" he hung up and looked on Lucas. "They are waiting us on Friday Lucas. I only need to take you, the charger and the box you arrived. They have there all the dates about you".

Lucas flickers his ears as he watches Tony talking on the phone. He tilts his head and lowers his ears, starting to get a bit nervous but knowing that his mom went through, it made him feel a bit better. He perks his ears up and nods his head while wagging his tail, "are you going to miss not being able to charge me," he tilts his head and laughs a little. "I sure hope so, because I came from that company."

Tony hugged his neko "I will miss it but it's better to have you ready for sex anytime rather than being scared you will faint. He can play football more" he kissed Lucas' neck. "We have to tell boss about it...once they upgrade you. I think it won't affect your job".

Lucas wags his tail and hugs Tony, laughing a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah you won't have to worry about me suddenly fainting for having a low battery." Lucas shakes his head slowly, "it shouldn't bother with work too much," he wags his tail. "I should be able to still turn into my cat form since my mom can still do it and she already went through the procedure."

Tony nodded "I have no idea if they still need you in your cat form. We are free until next Monday so I plan to enjoy our holiday. Let's swim for a while, the ladies send us out, no idea what are they planning" he started to undress and smiled as the kitties were climbing Lucas' tail.

Lucas flickers his ears, "well everyone at work already knows my cat form so I can't really surprise them again," he giggles a little and wags his tail. He nods his head with a purr as he looks at the pool, "okay," he tilts his head to the side. "They are planning something," he looks at Tony confusingly while he undresses too, looking at the kitties on his tail and rubs his face against them all with a smile, getting into the pool.

Tony laughed as Lucas was getting into the water "Take care of the tail. If they fall in water they may drown" He took a basket and entered into the water as well. He put the kitties into it and hold it so the kitties can see Lucas. The cat was looking on them from one side. "They grew from last time we saw them" he smiled playing with his favourite one.

Lucas perks his ears up as he keeps his tail lifted so the kitties didn't touch the water and looks at Tony, "your aunt and the kitties mom won't be very happy with me if that happened," he lowers his ears a bit. He watches Tony put the kitties in the basket and nods his head with a smile, "they are still very cute, we might need to get a bigger basket if they keep growing," he giggles a little while wagging his tail and starts swimming.

Tony laughed "Of course, they will be as their mother in a few months" He let the basket on the pool's edge and followed Lucas to swim. "Should we do a race my neko? The winner will feed the kitties tonight, the looser will wash the dishes" Aunt laughed as he came from house with some juice for them. "You two are very cute".

Lucas lowers his ears, "I don't want them to be mad at me," he perks his ears up. He tilts his head and nods his head with a smile, "I don't want to wash the dishes," he pouts, "so I will win," he slightly nudges Tony. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony's aunt while blushing a bit wagging his tail.

Tony splashed her and laughed " We aren't kids aunt. So don't tease us. You send us here to have fun". She nodded and went back to house. Tony looked on Lucas "Shall we start my neko?"

Lucas blinks and watches Tony splash his aunt and flickers his ears a bit. He nibbles on the tip of his tail as he watches Tony's aunt walk back into the house. Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head, "okay," he swims to the other side of the pool, "what happens if it's a tie," he tilts his head confusingly and stretches his legs before the race.

Tony blinked "Then we have to be naughty and let the ladies to do everything. Are you ready my neko? Should I count?" he asked getting ready for the race.

Lucas tilts his head and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head and nods his head, "I guess we will see what happens after the race." He wags his tail and nod his head, "yes I am ready and you can start the countdown."

Rose was in house watching the boys. "They are having fun Linda. Is the surprise for them ready?" Aunt smiled "Yes it is. But are you sure it is a good idea?" Rose nodded "Of course, it will be easier for them to visit us". She headed to the pool and giggled "Nobody won boys, it was a tie".

As Lucas was racing with Tony, he perks his ears up as he swims to the pool's edge and flickers his ears, "huh? But we didn't finish yet," he slowly tilts his head to the side. He looks at Tony and then look at the house, "is it already time to go inside the house," he wags his tail slowly.