The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Mom you ruined our fun" Tony said and she giggled "We have something for you boys so please follow me". Tony looked at Lucas and smiled "I told you they are planning something for us". He got out of water and took a towel. "Where we go? Maybe we should dry first"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at Tony and giggles while wagging his tail. He tilts his head, wondering what the surprise was. Lucas flickers his ears as he rubs the back of his head as he follows Tony out of the pool and grabs the other towel, "what do you think it is," he starts drying himself off, "yeah we better or we will drip water in the house." Lucas walks to the basket and takes the kitties out, continues drying off.

Rose giggled "It is not in the house I want you to follow me but in the yard. The surprise is waiting you there". Tony gazed on his mother and shook his head as no "Do you want to give us your car?" he ran in the yard and he saw he was right. The car was there with a bow on it.

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony's mom and flickers his ears a bit. He was confuse and just followed Tony to the front yard. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, tilting his head, "does that mean we can't drive with you boss," he looks at Tony with his ears slightly lowered since he liked traveling to Tony's work with Tony's boss.

Tony laughed "We can do that Lucas. The car is I suppose to easily come here to visit Luna and mom". Rose nodded "I don't need it anymore as I sell my flat. Linda bought the flat you live in Tony so I gave her the money for it. She looked after you when I didn't". Tony hugged her "But I was saving money to give them to aunt. No need you to do...".Rose stopped him "You are my only child and I need to look after you and Lucas". Tony didn't say anything else to not upset his mother. "Then we should get dress Lucas and visit the village nearby. They have fresh vegetables and fruits and we can buy some for the ladies".

Lucas wags his tail and smiles, nodding his head. He watches Tony talking to his mom and aunt, not really understanding what they were talking about so he figured he wouldn't interrupt the while they were talking to each other. Once Tony was done talking to his mom and aunt, Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head, "alright," he wags his tail slowly.

As they headed to their room with the kitties after them they saw Luna. “Hello boys, what are you doing?” Tony smiled “My mom gave us her car as a gift so we are going to a village to buy few things”. Luna laughed and took the kitties purring for them “Ok then, I will go and see the garden. It’s full of roses” Tony nodded “Aunt has a business with roses, she sells them, that’s why she bought you, she needs help with it”. Luna jumped of happiness “I love roses, I’m very happy to be here”.

Lucas wags his tail as he watches his mom take the kitties, flickering his ears a bit. He wags his tail quickly, couldn't wait to go to the village to see what was there since he rarely went outside, unless it was to Tony's work. Lucas wags his tail, "I am very happy you are here too," he purrs happily.

Luna kissed Tony and then Lucas "Take care boys". The cat followed Luna and Tony giggled "I think the kitties and the cat like Luna now" he entered into the room and blinked. "The bed is full of roses and we have even champagne. I can't believe they do a romantic evening for us. I told you they were planning something. Let's hurry to village as we have a long night in front of us".

Lucas kisses Luna to and wags his tail as he nods his head, "yeah, they seem to like her like they like me. They must know we are related," he follows Tony to the room. He blinks a bit and tilts his head to the side, "they want us to get drunk and have sex? They are so naughty." Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head, "okay," he smiles and wags his tail as he heads back outside.

Tony laughed “I think they gave us their bless. I bet it was my mother’s idea” he looked into his luggage for some clean clothes and smiled. “Should I ask your hand to Luna tonight? I hope so. I want us to be engaged before your upgrade”.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing as he nods his head, "is that how someone shows their blessings," he tilts his head and flickers his ears. He laughs a little as he watches Tony, perking his ears up a bit and looks at Tony as he blushes, nodding his head, "I am sure she will say yes, she probably took part in this too when we were outside, swimming."

"I think yes, it's their way to accept our relationship. They already know we are having sex" Tony said as he looked into the mirror. "Does Luna like chocolate? I plan to buy some for the ladies. We have to thank them somehow".

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head, "yeah I suppose you are right," he nuzzles up to Tony. He tilts his head to the side, "yeah she likes chocolate, she just can't have it when she is in her cat form, neither can I. Are we gonna take your mom's car," he tilts his head to the side.

Tony giggled "We will buy choco and icecream. And yes, we will use our new car" he kissed his neko and touched his tail. "Do you want me to teach you how to drive after you become a human?"

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head with a smile, "sounds good." He kisses Tony and blushes when his tail got touched, nodding his head, "is it hard to do," he lowers his ears a bit.

Tony hugged his neko "As you wish my neko. I hope they won;t touch your tail and your skin, I love it. It's smooth" Rose entered on room "Here are the keys boys. Have fun. Luna is loving the garden, she's there sniffing the roses". Tony took the keys "Thanks mom. And for the room too".

Lucas hugs Tony while wagging his tail, blushing a bit, "I think they will just transfer everything like memories and my personality into a more of a human form. I am sure if you send it requests, they won't change those." Lucas wags his tail while blushing, "are we ready to go now," he slightly pulls on Tony's shirt to get him to hurry so they can go to the store.

Tony smiled as they arrived on yard “Ok my neko, let’s go. Get in the car” he jumped on his place and put the seatbelt starting the car. “I think they woon’t change you too much, byt I’m scared you may forget me. Luna says it’s impossible, she remembers you”.

Lucas follows Tony to the car and nods his head, going into the passenger's side next to Tony and puts on his seat belt. Lucas tilts his head and shakes his head, "the only thing Luna said would happen to me is I will be a virgin again. I won't forget you.. how can I forget my soon to be husband," he wags his tail.

Tony giggled "I will take care to take your virginity once you are back to me". He started the car and went out of the yard. "It's a small village near mountain, they have lots of fruits and fresh vegetables. Luna needs to eat healthy for her baby".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing a little and wags his tail with a smile, nodding his head while wagging his tail, "it will sure be a interesting experience to go through it again." He nods his head and wags his tail, "I wonder if she is having a boy or a girl," he rubs his chin a bit. "Yeah I like fruits and vegetables too," he wags his tail.

"We will marry before I took your virginity. I want us to be a married couple" Tony said and looked on Lucas "She wants a girl, we want a boy. We may find the gender when she goes to doctor. You like milk as well, I'm sure we will find some for you".

Lucas looks at Tony, "s-so when do you want to get married and do my upgrade?" He tilts his head to the side a bit and nods his head, "yeah I am sure the doctor will be able to tell her what gender the baby will be." Lucas sticks his tongue out and giggles a bit, "I like two different kinds of milk, the one brought from the store and your milk," he giggles softly and sticks his tongue out. He nods his tail while wagging his tail, "s-so are we going to have a wild night tonight," he tilts his head while blushing.

Your upgrade is on two days so we may get married on weekend. It will be just a simple wedding having only our family around". He laughed when he heard about what milk his neko liked "I will make sure you will have your milk served tonight. It will be a wild one yes. I even have a nice place for it".