The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas nods his tail and wags his tail with a smile, "yeah, it sounds like fun," he purrs a little. He sticks his tongue out while purring heavily, "maybe my heat will get triggered before we have our fun." He perks his ears up, "I wonder if I will still go into heat cycles after my upgrade. I mean.. I am sure I will get horny regardless if I am in my heat or not." He giggles a little, "It will be very exciting," he swishes his tail and licks Tony's cheek.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Luna didn't say anything about heat cicles. But you may be a normal man as me, getting horny and have sex" Tony giggled as he got licked "Will you continue to lick me like this?"

Lucas flickers his ears and then giggles, "well.. you seem to go into heat cycles too since your always horny around me," he sticks his tongue out. Wagging his tail and nods his head, "yeah I will lick your cheek and your cock to," he nibbles at Tony's ear.

“Yes I am my neko” Tony laughed and stopped the car “You are very naughty and I can’t drive like this. Maybe I should let you lick my cock since I’m horny. Nobody will disturb us as I stop behind some trees”.

Lucas sticks his tongue out while wagging his tail a bit and tilts his head as Tony stopped the car. He sticks his tongue out and giggles a little with a purr. Lucas perks his ears up while blushing, rubs Tony's crotch and wags his tail, "your very naughty to be doing this in public," he giggles a little.

Tony laughed “We had sex in my boss’ car so are you shy now my neko? It’s an empty road as few car pass here…I only asked you to make me cum in your mouth. I thought you said you like my milk” he moaned as Lucas was rubbing his crotch.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "I suppose that is true." He wiggles his hips a bit and purrs a bit, rubbing Tony's crotch and takes out Tony's cock. He strokes Tony's cock and licks the tip of Tony's cock before taking it deep in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

Tony closed his eyes as the neko was licking him "Your tongue is very soft my neko, I do hope your new body will be as soft as this one". He moaned as he was getting harder and bit his lips. "You are an expert on sucking my neko".

Lucas looks at Tony while purring as he continues licking Tony, wagging his tail. "I am sure there won't be too much changes to my new body. You can ask the people that will be doing the operation." Lucas purrs and goes back to sucking on Tony's cock, drooling a bit.

Tony smiled "You know Lucas... we can have sex for longer since they upgrade you. It's a good thing for us". He petted Lucas' ears. "Should we move on backseat and do it there? I want to be inside you" .

Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little, "oh? Are you glad about being able to have sex longer? Your so naughty," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up while blushing, "your already horny," he tilts his head as he strokes Tony's cock and moves to the backseat. Lucas pulls down his pants and underwear and spreads his butt, "g-give it to me," he purrs and holds onto the backseat.

Tony laughed as he pushed slowly his cock inside his lover "You are already hot my neko. You wanted it too. I bet it't because you sucked me. You are the naughty one around". He started to move slowly playing with Lucas' tail.

Lucas lets out a soft squeak and moans as he felt Tony's cock fill his butt. He holds onto the back seat and looks at Tony while purring, "your the naughty one, we are doing it in a car, what happens if someone walks by and sees us," he flickers his ears. Lucas moans softly and purrs a bit, reaching under and rubs Tony's sac as he moves his hips into Tony's movements.

"Nobody will see us Lucas. The trees are hiding us. These windows aren't black like ones from boss car. So you are right but I stopped the car away from road". He moaned as the neko was playing with his sack "You are naughty as well".

Lucas looks at Tony and giggles a bit, "you just want to feel your cock wrapped around my butt," he purrs a bit. Lucas plays with Tony's sac more while moaning, squirming his hips and wags his tail, "we make a good couple, we are both naughty," he sticks his tongue out a bit.

"I want all of you Lucas. Not only your ass.But I can't deny I like when you are riding me cock like right now" Tony laughed and moved faster. "You asked for milk, don't you? I'm only serving you some fresh one"

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing, "what else of my body do you want?" He purrs a bit and arches his back while moaning, gripping the seat, "y-yes I want a nice fresh milk load deep inside me," he moves his hips with Tony's. He could feel Tony's cock hit his sweet spot and he perks his ears up with a squeak.

“I like your nipples too, how you moan when I play with them” Tony said giggling. “But we aren’t in a bed to touch them, I have to wait to be able to do that” he touched Lucas’ tail. “I also like to touch your tail…” he moaned as he hit other’s sweet spot. “Ah Lucas, let me hear your purrs”.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing with a pout, "my nipples are very sensitive," he flickers his ears a bit. He tilts his head, "why can't you touch them now," he looks over his shoulder at Tony. Lucas slowly lifts up his shirt a bit and takes Tony's hands one at a time, placing them both on his chest with his nipples touching Tony's palms. "You just like how sensitive I get when you touch my tail," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas wraps his tail around the base of Tony's cock, stroking it slowly while he moves his hips into Tony, moaning when Tony's cock kept hitting his sweet spot and starts to purr loudly.

Tony giggled "You are such a naughty little neko" he slowly pinched Lucas' nipples and moaned as he felt the tail teasing his cock base. "It's hard to resist you Lucas". He moved faster hitting other's sweet spot.

Lucas sticks his tongue out and squeaks as Tony pinches his nipples. Lucas laughs a little, "I can tell you have a hard time resisting me," he moves his tail and squeaks, blushing while moaning louder and strokes his cock while Tony thrusts.

"Yes my neko, I'm jumping on you anytime. Plus I wonder when you will be in heat - I kinda miss it. You are wild then " he laughed pinching other's nipples. "Are you trying to come alteady? We just started" he giggled stopping for a moment. "Can you spread your ass for me more? I want to fuck you harder".

Lucas blushes a little and laughs softly, "your so horny for me." he looks to the side, blushing bright red, "well.. I am currently in heat," he sticks his tongue out. He shakes his head slowly while pouting, "n-no I am not going to cum just yet," he grumbles a bit. Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and nods his head, spreading his ass for Tony.

"Are you really in heat my neko. You didn't tell me. Maybe Luna smelt it and told my aunt. That's why they organize the bedroom for us" Tony sighed "Are you saying hm, that you can take longer. Let see" he pulled the neko closer and started to fuck him harder. "I want you to come my neko".

Lucas blushes and nods his head, "thanks to you, I seem to get into heat a lot more than I usually do," he sticks his tongue out a bit. He perks his ears up, "you really think so," he tilts his head a bit. Lucas nods his head, "yes, I want to last as long as you do," he squeaks as Tony pulled him closer. Lucas arches his back and moans louder when feeling Tony's cock thrusts harder inside his butt and grabs the back seat but then puts both his hands on his butt to spread it again while resting his chin on the back seat, "I-I am going to cum," he shivers and moves his hips into Tony's, starting to cum.