The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"We will clean the car after it. So cum my neko and let me hear your moans" Tony said moaning and feeling he was about to come too.

Luna touched his belly as she was walking into the rose garden. She could feel her baby moving. She purred loudly and Rose heard her. "Are you ok Luna?" She nodded "The baby is moving" Rose touched her belly "Yes, I can feel it. And boys aren't here to feel it". Luna laughed "I bet their are having fun on shopping".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas lowers his ears as he moves his hips into Tony, feeling Tony's cock hit his sweet spot. He bites his bottom lip with a shiver and continues moaning, feeling his ass twitching around Tony's cock and arches his back a little, starting to cum.

Tony moaned as he came too and played with Lucas’ tail. “It was amazing my neko. We should continue our road now or else the ladies will wonder where are we. I bet Luna will sniff us when we are back. We will be catch anyway”.

Lucas pants a little as his tail flicks a bit and looks at Tony while purring. He nods his head as he pulls up his underwear and pants, "oh, I am sure your mom, your aunt and my mom know what is taking so long," he sticks his tongue out and wags his tail. He crawls into the front seat and puts on his seat belt.

Tony laughed “You are right. All 3 are naughty” he started the car again and smiled to Lucas. “But I don’t regret my neko. We are naughty if we feel so. Even under their nose. After all they prepared us a bed like we are in honeymoon already”.

Lucas laughs a little and nods his head, "very naughty," he wags his tail. He perks his head and nods his head, "yeah, they are just as naughty as us," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes and flickers ears, "yeah, they know I am getting my upgrade soon, it sure will be a fun night tonight," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.

Tony nodded “I plan to ask Luna your hand tonight but I don’t have a ring yet. When we will go back to town I will buy one for you my neko” Tony laughed as he got licked. “Lucas, I don’t need to wash my face, you are washing it daily with your soft tongue”.

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and slowly nods his head and tilts his head, "okay, better make sure I don't see it so it can be a surprise," he sticks his tongue out while wagging his tail. Lucas laughs a little and sticks his tongue out, "well I use my tongue to clean myself in my cat form so.. I am not sure it works the same way," he wags his tail slowly.

Tony laughed as he parked the car into the village "Yes, your tongue cleans my face". He got out of the car and looked on the market stands "Ok Lucas, they seem to have everything we need, milk, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and fruits".

Lucas flickers his ears as Tony parks the car. He giggles a little and sticks his tongue out, "your face isn't the only place you like feeling my tongue on." He swishes his tail as he looks at the stands, "well we should get busy so we can get back to everyone."

Tony giggled "Yes I have a very sensitive spot that loves your tongue. I think I show you few moments ago that I get aroused if your tongue licked it" he said before he got out of the car. He sniffed the air "I think they have even ice cream Lucas. We should have some after shopping hard".

Lucas wags his tail and sticks his tongue out, "I like licking your sensitive spot..getting you to give me your milk," he purrs softly. He giggles a little, "yes, I felt how aroused you were, in my butt," he swishes his tail side to side. He gets out of the car as well and sniffs the air, nodding his head, "okay. Should we get ice cream for your mom, your aunt and my mom," he tilts his head as he walks over to see all the different fish.

"Of course, we will get some for the ladies. I think they won't tease us if they see the ice cream" Tony laughed and looked on the fish. "They have lots of species, so you have to choose the one your nose likes more" he teased the neko. "I will like tuna. The fried one with lemon, it's tasty".

Lucas tilts his head and wags his tail, "do you really think so? They won't tease us if we get them ice cream as well," he looks at Tony confusingly. He looks at all the fishes and pouts, nodding his head, "it is hard to pick just one.. there is so many." Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head, wagging his tail quickly, "I like tuna too, I will pick that one," he purrs softly.

“They love ice cream as we do Lucas” Tony answered and asked the seller 5 tuna fishes. “We have the fishes now, we should buy the vegetables” he said putting the tunas into his bag. “They are heavy. Maybe I should put them into the car”.

Lucas wags his tail with a purr, "who doesn't like ice cream?" He watches Tony buy five tunas and nods his head, sniffing the tuna and purrs. Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head, "yeah, there is a cooler in the trunk to keep the tuna fishes cold instead of leaving them out in the warmth."

"Yes it is, mom have it there as she used to buy things for her. We should buy the ice cream too and put it inside. After that we can buy the vegetables and the fruits. I want watermelon. I'm not sure if you try it until now my neko" he asked licking his lips. "It's perfect in a hot day as this one".

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail, "yeah we should get all the cold things first to put all of it in the cooler so it can stay cool until we get back to the girls." He flickers his ears and looks at Tony while wagging his tail, "well I am willing to try it to see if I like it since you seem to enjoy it so it must be pretty good."

Tony smiled “Let’s pick the ice cream and the watermelon then” he headed to the place with icecream and looked what they had “I will like some strawberry flavour for me and vanilla for mom, chocolate for auntie. What will you like today my neko? And what will Luna like?”

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail as he follows Tony to the ice cream and looks at all of the different kinds of ice cream, perking his ears up. He flickers his ears as he looks up at Tony, "there.. is so much to choose from. I think my mom will like the Black Raspberry one and I want the Oreo Cookie one," he wags his tail, looking at all the different flavors.

Tony smiled "And I want you as dessert later too". He asked the seller 5 types of icecream and paid for them. "Let's put them in the cooler. We will have a nice dinner tonight".

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing with a purr, giggling, "your very naughty," he wags his tail and licks Tony's cheek as he watches Tony pay for the ice cream. He nods his head as he takes half of the ice creams and carries the containers to the car.

Tony followed Lucas to car smiling "You are the naughty boy around. You licked me in front of the lady, she blushed seeing you doing that". He opened the truck and put the fish into the cooler. "Right, we can buy the fruits and vegetables now". He took the icecream from Lucas and add it into the cooler.

Lucas flickers his ears and giggles, "at least I didn't suck your cock in public," he sticks his tongue out a bit. He laughs a little, "maybe she is secretly into two guys kissing and doing stuff," he wags his tail. Lucas nods his head as he watches Tony put the ice cream in the cooler.

Tony laughed “I doubt you will suck my cock in public my neko. You are shy for doing that”. He closed the truck again and giggled “Then what about holding hands? Maybe she will like to see we are a real couple”.