The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas blushes and pouts a little, sticking his tongue out, "I might be normally shy but I am a completely different person when I am on my heat cycle," he giggles a little. "My heat might give me an excuse to do stuff in public like when we fucked in the car." Lucas tilts his head and wags his tail, nodding his head, "w..we are going to be more of a couple soon," he nuzzles against Tony's chest.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony laughed "I must say - I love your heat cycle. When you aren't so shy but naughty. Not that you aren't naughty usually". He hugged Lucas from behind "We have a big family already and it's growing. We have to learn to luck after a baby. Let's buy watermelon and other fruits and vegetable. It's getting late".

Lucas perks his ears up and laughs a little, "don't worry, I will still be horny like that even when I am fully a human." He perks his ears up and swishes his tail with a smile, nodding his head, "we have mostly cats in our big family," he laughs a little. Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head, "a baby? I can't have babies," he giggles a little. "I am kidding, I am sure your mom and aunt will know how to take care of my mom's baby and will teach us." Lucas nods his head, "okay lets get going," he wags tail.

Tony laughed "To be sincere we are 3 humans and 3 nekos in our family. But with the kitties yes you are right, lots of purring in my aunt's house". He looked around and chose fruits - cherries, pears, apples, mangos and peaches. "I will let you to choose the watermelon".

"And.. I won't be a cat for too much longer. Do you think the kitties will still like me," Lucas tilts his head to the side. He watches as Tony picks out a bunch of different fruits, wagging his tail. Lucas nods his head as he looks at all the different sizes of watermelon and picks up a big sized one, wagging his tail, "this one should last a while," he giggles softly.

“They felt ok around Luna and she’s a human now. But yes, she still can be in her cat form anytime she wants” Tony answered and laughed seeing the huge watermelon “Don’t worry, the ladies will eat it quickly. They simply like it as they claim it makes them slimmer”.

"Do you think I will still be able to turn into my cat form too," Lucas tilts his head a bit. He looks at the watermelon and wags his tail, "are we almost done? I am starting to get pretty hungry," he lowers his ears slightly.

“Since Luna can, you will be able to do it too. But not as often as before” Tony answered and paid for the fruits and vegetables. “Yes we are done now. Just take the bag with the fruits and I will carry the one with vegetables and the watermelon”.

Lucas lowers his ears, "well... I just hope I can so I can at least hide from storms. I don't really like thunder or lightning." Lucas nods his head as he wags his tail and takes the bag of fruit, walking back to the car with Tony.

Tony laughed "I don't really liked them either. When I was a kid mom used to sleep with me in the stormy days" he explained unlocking the car and opening the door. "Let's put them on backsite Lucas. This watermelon is damn heavy" he dropped it on backsite and laughed "I should call mom to do the fire. We will use the grill tonight. A nice barbeque into the garden".

Lucas wags his tail, "and now you have me to sleep with on stormy days. Even if we both dislike stormy weather." He watches Tony open the door and nods his head as he places the bags in the backseat, closing the door. Lucas wags his tail, "sounds good to me," he goes to the front seat and opens the door, sitting down and waits for Tony to get in the car as he puts on his seat belt.

Tony sent a message to his mom and got into the car "Yes, I have you on stormy nights. And if we are busy doing something else we won't hear the storm". He starts the engine after putting on his seatbelt. "I still can't believe we have a car".

Lucas wags his tail a bit with a smile, blushing a bit and nods his head, "we will be nice and distracted from the storm if we are doing something naughty," he purrs a bit. Lucas looks at Tony while wagging his tail, "it will make traveling around more easier."

Tony giggled “But no storm today, maybe only tonight in our bed”. He turned on the radio “Yes, it will be easy for us to visit the ladies and even to go to office. And we can listen music as well in car and be naughty if we want”.

Lucas looks at Tony while wagging his tail, "aw we don't need a storm to be naughty," he sticks his tongue out and kisses Tony's cheek, giving a lick. Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and giggles, "but we can't be naughty in the car when we need to go to the office," he sticks his tongue out while rubbing his tail on Tony's crotch.

“That’s true. We don’t need a bed to be naughty either” Tony answered and moaned as Lucas’ tail touched his crotch. “You are naughty Lucas. And we should go home and prepare our dinner” he moaned again as he was getting hard.

Lucas blushes and nods his head, "true, since we did do it in the car," he giggles with a purr. He looks at Tony while rubbing Tony's crotch more and looks at Tony, nodding his head, "yeah, I am sure the girls are starting to get pretty hungry by now." He looks down, seeing Tony started to get erected and purrs. "Your getting hard," Lucas giggles as he unzips Tony's pants and takes Tony's cock out, stroking it slowly as Tony drives.

“Not only the girls are getting hungry, someone wants to have some milk” he giggled as the neko strokes his cock. “Hm, I love it my neko. Be gently as I need to pay attention to the road”. He moaned again knowing we will come before they arrived home.

Lucas blushes and pouts, "y-your the one that got hard," he sticks his tongue out and giggles while wagging his tail as he strokes Tony's cock, "w-well it is my job to keep you satisfied," he purred. Lucas nods his head as he looks up at Tony as he starts licking Tony's cock while purring on his cock and starts to take Tony's cock deep in his mouth, slowly bobbing his head.

"You are keeping me very satisfied my neko. You learn fast how to please me" he moaned again as Lucas was licking his cock. "It's like you are licking an ice cream my neko, no idea why your tongue is so soft".

"I am glad I am able to satisfy you so much," Lucas purrs softly as he continues licking Tony's cock while looking up at Tony while blushing, "you like my soft tongue," he tilts his head and starts sucking Tony's cock.

"Oh yes you have it my neko. And also you love to play with my cock" he laughed and continued to drive. "I have a feeling they create you just for sex my neko. Everything it's soft on you - from tongue to skin, not to mention your insides".

Lucas purrs as he sucks on Tony's cock and drools a little as he looks up at Tony. He blushes softly and pouts a little, "do you think I was just made for sex? Eventually, I will be a pure human like you and be your wife," he purrs while blushing as he listens to Tony, going back to sucking on Tony's cock while swishing his tail side to side.

"They create you to be sold my neko. You were virgin but it seems not all nekos are. I was lucky to buy you fast. And if you will be human it means we can do more stuffs together without being scared I need to charge you" he moaned again touching Lucas tail with his free hand.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head, "yes. A lot of the other nekos couldn't stand being in heat, so they mated while I just used my tail." He wags his tail, "I am glad you did too instead of some old pervert, although, you are very perverted yourself," he giggles a little. Lucas nods his head, "yeah, you won't have to worry about me getting my energy supply drained quickly and charging me," he blushes as he felt Tony touch his tail while he goes back to sucking Tony's cock while purring.