The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas follow Tony into the bathroom while wagging his tail and nods his head, laughing a little, "you don't need no ones permission to sleep with me.. but my own permission," he sticks his tongue out.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"I didn't ask your permission first time. I simply kissed you and we get along well. Not to mention you kinda liked to stay naked" he got in the bathtube waiting for Lucas to join him. "Do you need help to wash yourself?"

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, "well... that was what I was design to do," he wags his tail. "But then.. as time went, it became more and more serious of a relationship," he purrs softly. He sticks his tongue out, "because I am usually in my cat form so I am use to being naked." He gets into the bathtub and sits in front of Tony while blushing. He nods his head, "well, maybe with my back side," he wags his tail slowly.

“I think they design you to help humans, they didn’t think you will sleep with one” Tony teased Lucas and giggled “Watch your tail, you splashed me neko. And as you know I may revenge…pushing something hard inside you as I wash your back”.

Lucas tilts his head and giggles, "well.. I sure do help you.. when it comes to helping you release your cum," he sticks his tongue out. He perks his ears up and blushes, holding onto his tail, "your so naughty. Maybe I want to be punish," he nuzzles against Tony's chest as he starts to washes his chest and stomach off.

Tony poked Lucas' tail "I will see Lucas. For now I want to clean myself" he moved slowly to be sure Lucas can feel his hard cock against his butt. "Don't forget to wash your hole too, It still has cum inside it".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and purrs softly, laughing softly, "I.. will help wash your back too," he licks Tony's cheek. He squeaks and blushes, grinding his butt slowly against Tony's cock. Lucas nods his head and reaches down, fingering himself to help get the cum out of his butt, "well I wonder who's fault that is," he sticks his tongue out and leans closer to Tony's ear, giving a soft nibble.

Tony giggled "Yes you can rub my back. I want to be clean from head to toe" he playing with Lucas' tail. "You know it's my fault but you asked for milk". He moaned as other was nibbling his ear".

Lucas laughs a little, "oh don't worry, I will take care of you," he wags his tail. He blushes and purrs as he watches Tony play with his tail, nodding his head, "yes.. you turned a house cleaning neko android into a sex craving neko android," he sticks his tongue out and giggles, "so are you gonna wash me first or do you want me to wash you?"

Tony moaned "I will like you to wash me my neko. Or else as I'm cleaning you my treasure may get inside you out of sudden" he teased the neko. "Plus I washed your tail already, you are clean and as new...my sexy android".

Lucas giggles a little, "I wouldn't mind if your treasures go inside me. I love feeling them go deep inside me," he sticks his tongue out. He wags his tail and sniffs the soap on his tail, "now it's my turn to help you," he purrs and soaps up a wash cloth, scrubbing up and down Tony's chest to his stomach.

“I know you like my neko. You always moan and purr when my hard treasure is going inside you” Tony teased Lucas and giggled as other started to wash him. “I think you can go down…I have something else that need to be washed and only you can wash it my neko”.

Lucas blushes and slowly nods his head, "yes I like feeling you deep inside me," he purrs softly. He washes Tony's chest to his stomach, looking up at Tony while blushing and looks down. Lucas giggles and reaches down, stroking Tony's cock while purring, licking Tony's cheek.

"Hm, I like the way you are washing me Lucas. We should do this more often" Tony whispered into neko's ear "Use your tail to fuck yourself Lucas while you are sucking me. I want you to get prepared for my cock".

"Well it's not like we don't bathe everyday," Lucas laughs a little. He perks his ears up while blushing and nods his head as he slides his tail inside his ass. Lucas lets out a moan and leans back down to Tony's cock, starting to take it deep inside of his mouth, sucking Tony's cock while looking up at Tony and moves his tail inside him, moaning softly.

"We do bath everyday my neko but we aren't naughty daily in bathroom" Tony giggled and let his fingers into Lucas' hair. "You are very naughty Lucas. Look at you...licking me like I was a candy" he teased the neko. He moaned and moved his hips slowly fucking other's mouth.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "that's true, we mostly do it in the bedroom and sometimes in the car," he laughs a little. Lucas blushes, "your just as naughty as I am, always filling me up with your cum deep in my ass," he purrs. He drools on Tony's cock while he moves his tail faster as he bobs his head faster up and down Tony's cock, moving his hand down to play with Tony's sac a bit.

"Once you think you are ready you can ride me my neko" Tony said between moans. "I want to come inside you, not inside your mouth...plus both me and your tail can fuck you. I love to feel your tail brushing around my cock".

Lucas purrs while sucking Tony's cock, moaning as his ass started to twitch around his tail. He perks his ears up as he looks up at Tony and purrs, while blushing and strokes Tony's cock, "already craving my ass? Your so naughty," he places his hands on Tony's chest. Lucas softly pushes Tony down and rubs his butt against Tony's cock while having his tail brush against Tony's cock, "you like that?" He purrs and spreads his butt, prodding his ass with Tony's cock and shivers, slowly sliding Tony's cock deep inside and wraps his tail around Tony's cock while it was inside him and moans, moving his hips faster.

"You know I'm crazy about your ass Lucas" he moaned as the neko brushed his ass above his cock "You are naughty yourself my neko. Just move faster and brush your tail along my cock. It will make me come deep inside your hot ass".

Lucas blushes and nods his head while purring, "yes I completely know how addicted you are to my ass," he sticks his tongue out. "Just as addicted as I am too your cock," he nuzzles against Tony's neck. He unwraps his tail around Tony's cock and has his tail rub against Tony's cock while he rides a bit faster, continues to moan and squirms his hips before stroking his cock, "I.. am so hard," he purrs and starts moving his hips faster to feel Tony hit his sweet spot.

Tony moaned “We are loving each other” he hit Lucas’ sweet spot and pulled him closer “You are naughty my neko. You are riding me like you didn’t have sex for ages. Plus your tail is teasing me lots. I will come soon inside your hole”.

Lucas nods his head and then squeaks loudly when his sweet spot got hit, shivering when he was pulled closer to Tony and moans softly. "Y-Your naughty too, you keep hitting my sweet spot," he pouts a little and moves his tail so it didn't match Tony's thrusting movements, moaning louder, "y-yes I want to feel your cum," he licks Tony's cheek.

"I can't hold anymore Lucas" Tony whispered as he came inside his lover. "You were served my neko so let me wash you again. We were naughty boys and had our dessert in bath instead of bedroom".

Lucas looks at Tony and shivers, lowering his ears with a soft moan and felt all of Tony's cum, softly purring. He nods his head and laughs a little, "I guess you couldn't wait to fill me up," he leans up and nuzzles against Tony's cheek with a purr.