The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas looks at Tony as he had a towel and then wags his tail with a soft laugh as he starts to shake himself to dry off. He then goes back to eating the cake and purrs, wagging his tail since it was really good. "They have ones like that? Those sound like they will taste really good. I would like one like that for my and Tony's wedding," he wags his tail. Lucas looks at Luna as she sniffs the cake and laughs a little, "maybe I got that from you mom, always sniffing my food," he sticks his tongue out and purrs as he finishes the slice of cake, "very good," he wipes his mouth and licks his fingers.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“I have more in the kitchen boys if you want” Rose said as she was happy they like her cakes. Luna smiled “We are nekos so we are always sniffing the food or air. Even persons” she giggled sniffing Rose. “You smell of chocolate and vanilla”. Rose laughed “Since I baked. I will bring you more. You can swim again until I’m coming”.

Lucas wags his tail a little, "can't wait, they are super yummy," he purrs a little. He looks at Luna and laughs a little, "I only sniff food," he tilts his head and sticks his tongue out, "I sometimes sniff Tony," he laughs a little and then sniffs Rose, purring, "at least it is a yummy smell," he laughs a little. He looks at the pool and sits down at the picnic table, "I think I will wait a few minutes since I just ate some cake. I don't want to get sick," he holds onto his tail and waited for a few minutes so he can go swimming again.

“You won’t get sick Lucas” Tony said before he jumped on water and started to swim enjoying to feel the water on his skin. “You behave like kids sometimes” Luna giggled as she petted the kitties. “If I eat more, I will get fat” she told to Rose once she back back with more cake. Rose smiled “You are too skinny Luna. You need to eat more for your baby”.

Lucas tilts his head as he watches Tony jump in the water, flickering his ears. He wags his tail and nods his head, "well.. if you say so," he then jumps in the water and starts swims around with a purr. He looks over at Luna as she was talking to Rose and he continues swimming with Tony.

Luna nodded “I’m eating well here. In the shop we were too many and food wasn’t enough for all” she sighed. “I’m happy you received me well in your family. I like flowers so I will help Linda with them. Plus if Tony’s boss accepts me to work for him…I will have money on my own. I can pay for the clothes and food and for my baby”. Rose smiled “Just keep them for the baby. We have to buy lots of things for him or her”. Luna purred “Come and eat cake boys. Rose brought another flavour”.

Lucas looks at Luna and lowers his ears, "I guess that makes sense that they started to sell us since there were too many." He wags his tail and nods his head, "I am glad you got picked out to rejoin me in a new family." Lucas looks at Luna, "Tony's boss might wait to hire you until you give birth since it might be hard for you to work while pregnant." Lucas perks his ears up as he tilts his head to the side, "there is more cake to eat? I feel kind of full at the moment, maybe I little later," he continues to swim.

Luna giggled “They sell us to make money Lucas. They create us a sex toys”. Tony nodded “I thought so too. Lucas came half naked and didn’t know to cook or anything”. Rose laughed “Your aunt told me she teaches you to cook since you live alone”. Tony nodded “I couldn’t call for fast food each day, could I?” he continued to swim as well. Linda came with some tea and offered it to Luna. “It’s healthy and good for your baby”. She had a seat and started to eat cake.

Lucas flickers his ears and pouts a little, "doesn't each business do that anyway? To make a profit?" He looks over at Tony and wags his tail with a purr, "Tony had no problem when I came here, naked," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little. He flickers his ears and lowers his ears, "well that was because it was your job to teach me how to take care of things." He laughs a little, "I guess it was a good thing your aunt taught you how to cook or you would have eaten way too much fast food and get tubby." Lucas looks over at Linda and flickers his ears as he goes back to swimming.

Luna smiled "You two are spoiling me too much". She drank the tea and made herself comfortable into the chair with the kitties around "I feel sleepy now". Rose laughed "I slept a lot when I was pregnant. Plus I had all kind of desires - my husband spoiled me lots back then". Linda sighed "Don't mention him here. He's dead for all us".

Tony caught Lucas in the middle of the pool "Should I kiss you in front of the ladies?" he whispered being naughty.

Lucas flickers his ears as he listens to the girls talking, wagging his tail as he looks at the kitties. In a way he was glad the kitties were looking after his mom while she was pregnant. He lets out a squeak as Tony grabbed a hold of him in the pool. Lucas blushes a little and wags his tail while purring, looking over at the girls before looking back at Tony, "well it's not like they don't know we are naughty," he whispers softly and laughs a little, nodding his head, "go ahead, I am sure they won't mind."

Tony laughed "They know we are naughty, in a word that we ate the cake before our wedding" he leaned forward and kissed his lover gently on lips. "See, they didn't pay us attention. They are chatting about the baby" he kissed Lucas again but this time passionately.

Lucas laughs a little and wags tail, "well cake is not just a dessert to have at a wedding," he sticks his tongue out before he kisses Tony. He purrs softly and looks at Luna, Rose and Linda, laughing a little and nods his head, "looks like it," he wraps his arms around Tony and kisses him once again.

Tony broke the kiss “By cake I mean sex Lucas. They know we are doing it, we didn’t wait to do it after wedding. Anyway after your upgrade you will be virgin again” he said slowly so the ladies couldn’t hear him.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony as he broke the kiss. He blushes a little and flickers his ears, rubbing the back of his head and laughs a little, "of course they do, they are very smart," he swishes his tail. He tilts his head a little, "well we didn't always think about marriage though," he looks at Tony. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and then purrs softly, "well... it will be your job to take away my virginity after my upgrade," he whispered at Tony while swishing his tail side to side.

Luna gazed at them as she heard Lucas was swishing his tail in the water “What are you boys doing there?” she asked being curious. Tony smiled “I kiss my lover…I think you already gave your accord for our wedding”. Luna nodded “You didn’t ask me if you can sleep with him”. Tony opened his mouth to say something but he closed it. Linda giggled “They didn’t need your accord Luna since both are over 18 now”. Luna sighed “I’m 21 but nor me nor Lucas have a birthday”.

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks over at Luna and wags his tail slowly as he rests his head on Tony's chest, "mom sure has some sharp ears," he laughs a little. He looks at Luna and then Tony while blushing a little, "well you weren't here around the time when me and Tony first made love," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at Linda and then laughs a little, "I am probably more likely 18 but we androids don't really have an age. But I suppose once I get my upgrade, that will be when I start to age just like Tony." He looks at Luna and then lowers his ears, "my birthday will probably be the day when I get upgraded. Your upgraded to right mom? That day is probably your birthday," he wags his tail a little and looks down in the water, purring a little since no one could see within the water and slowly reaches forward, rubbing Tony's crotch and was glad Luna, Linda and Rose weren't near the pool to see.

Luna nodded "I think Lucas is right. I was upgraded 3 months ago before I got pregnant so my birthday is on March 15". Rose smiled "Then Lucas will be tomorrow June 15". Luna giggled "We have same birthday day". Linda laughed "We can celebrate both of you tomorrow evening - just a dinner with family, what do you think?" Luna agreed "I will go and have a nap as I'm sleepy". Rose smiled "Let's go Linda, we have to prepare the roses for delivery". Tony moaned slowly as the ladies left "You are naughty Lucas and we are alone now" he whispered.

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head slowly as he looks at Luna, "so now you have a birthday." He perks his ears up as he looks at Linda, "we will have the same birthday? That is very cool," he smiles a little. He perks his ears and nods his head, "that sounds like a good first birthday." He flickers his ears and waves to Luna, Rose and Linda as they left, purring softly as he looks at Tony and blushes softly with a smile, nodding his head, "yes we are, what are we gonna do now that we are alone," he leans forward and licks Tony's cheek.

“What do you mean what we will do? You know already naughty neko. You should take your underwear down and hug me so that I can let my cock inside your little hole. It’s not first time we are doing it in the water” Tony smirked hugging the neko.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes a bit as he looks down, pouting a little, "you are such a naughty master," he purrs as he rests his head on Tony's chest and moves his hands down to pull down his underwear just enough so his entrance was expose. He wraps his arms tightly around Tony and purrs a little, "plunge your cock deep in my butt," he wraps his legs around Tony's waist and slightly starts to rub his butt against Tony's cock while softly moaning.

“I’m not a naughty Master. You are a naughty pet…you touch my crotch when the ladies were here” he slowly pull down his underwear so his cock slipped inside the neko. “Let’s just kiss. If the ladies see us, they will think we are only kissing”.

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes with a pout, "hey at least no one noticed," he sticks out his tongue and laughs a little, purring, "you didn't seem to mind when I was touching your crotch. I think it even made you harder." Lucas perks his ears and shivers with a soft moan. He looks at Tony and slowly nods his head as he leans in closer to Tony, starting to kiss him.

Tony broke the kiss and smiled “Of course they didn’t notice as we were in water, silly. And yes, you made me harder and I want to fuck you right away. We were lucky they left” he then started to move, holding Lucas as close as he could.

Lucas looks at Tony and pouts a little, "but I am sure they would be able to notice just by the way we are acting in the water." He looks at Tony while blushing a little and laughs a little with a purr, "oh I am sure you don't mind. You love putting your cock in my ass." He looks at the house and nods his head, moaning softly as he could feel Tony moving his hips. He holds Tony's shoulders and wraps his legs around Tony's waist, "it feels good," he looks up at Tony as he rested his head on Tony's chest.