*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

"So what do you want to do now we still have some time...OH i totally forgot to ask you...i start back up at the strip club tomorrow...do you mind coming and because everyday i have to give a stranger a lap dance the "winner" of a draw but i could rig it so you could get it and the first day i don't really what to go grind on a stranger."

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I grinned, nervously. I've never been to a gay strip club. I nodded. "I guess. Why the fuck not? I'll get a lap dance from you. That seems like an awesome prize." But will they allow a homeless looking dude inside? Should I chop my hair and look presentable? "It's there like a dress code or something? Do I have to look like I'm not a homeless drug addict?"

I looked him up and down."First you look very respectable. second." I paused looking him in the eye and putti my fingers through his hair. "I love your hair never chop it up. Last you can just walk in ill put your name on the list. so when you go to the door all you have to do it say your name." I smiled running my hand through his hair down his neck.

"You look perfect, the only thing i would ask is on my birthday you should let me braid it." I smile...i really loved this man.

I grinned. "Okay. I'll just waltz in, say my name and plop down on a chair." I blushed. That's actually kinda cute. "Sure. You can braid my hair. That sounds cool." When he ran his hands through my hair and down my hair, it felt really good. I let out a soft moan without thinking. I covered my mouth from embarrassment. Didn't see that coming.

I blush madly when he moaned. "Does it....Does it feel good when i do..do that?" I asked embarrassed. I keeper my hand in his hair it was soft and light and just beautiful. "I want to make you feel good.." I was quiet.

I nodded, blushing. Unable to look him in the eyes. "It's fine. If anything, I'd like to make you feel good." It was beginning to get a bit difficult to breathe whenever he stroked my hair and neck. I felt my knees tremble. I thought I was gonna collapse on my knees.

I went on my toes and kissed him and entangled my fingers in his hair. It was my turn to moan as i kissed him.I closed my eyes enjoying it, my knees were going weak.We kept kissing and i was loosing my legs.

God, he was addicting. he's sweet and warm. I could kiss him nonstop. I was growing flushed and restless. I pushed him against the wall. Trying to control my growing appetite for him. I pulled away, unwillingly, to allow us to breathe.

After our little breath break I looked at him. "I love you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed him. "I love your personality." I kissed him again. "I love your values." I kissed him again. "I love your music." i kissed him again. entwining my fingers in his hair. "I love your hair." I kissed him again. "I love your lips." I kissed him again. "I love you quirks." I kissed him a again. "I love you for you." I kissed him very passionately. Closing my eyes.

My eyes widened and I felt like crying and laughing from pure happiness. All fears and worries washed away by his sweet words. "God, you just know what to say." I loved his kisses and his sweetness. Everything about him was just...incredible. "I love you l." I returned his kiss with fervor. I could ravish him, right here, right now.

I felt our tongues intertwin. He tasted lil beer and smoke but i didn't care.We broke kinda pissed that we had to breath. we moved to the couch. he was on top of me as we made out. I clung to his hair, moaning, my face was bright red. We broke again to breath and I took off my shirt.

I growled into our kiss, becoming more feral the longer we kissed. "i want to ravish you. I can't control myself any longer." I murmured into his lips as we continued our tongue wrestling. I felt my self control slowly slipping the longer we kissed. I stopped our kissing and made my way down his neck. He tasted so sweet. I licked my way down to his chest.

I was shivering from him. "Goddamit St--St--Stephen!AH!" I moaned and made noises. as he kissed my neck and lick my chest. I was feeling my self get hard already. Man he knew his stuff. I had my eyes closed and still had my fingers in his hair.

I stopped and looked at him. I was getting turned on by the noises he made. "Pull my hair, hard." I returned to licking his chest and made my way towards his nipples. I licked and sucked. Occasionally giving a soft bite. I could fell his hard on on my stomach. I couldn't help but smirk. I reached down and felt him up through his jeans.

I pulled his hair harder like he wanted me too. when he felt my dick i shiver and started squirming underneath his touch. It was harder to breath. I moan and squealed at his touch.

"ST---steph--Stephen." I called his name.

I pulled my hand away. I smiled as I continued sucking his nipple. Every time he pulled my hair, I thought I was going to cum. I stopped what I was doing and turned to him. I kissed him. He just tasted so sweet, I can't stop tasting him.

I held on to him tight as if he was gonna disappear. My face was bright red....I started to grind against hi as he kissed me.

When he began to getting against me, I began to grind against him. I was do close. "God. I'm so...close." I began to luck his neck again and just made my way down south, again.

- - - Updated - - -

When he began to getting against me, I began to grind against him. I was do close. "God. I'm so...close." I began to luck his neck again and just made my way down south, again.

I nodded and began to grind against him harder. I felt I was gonna cum, but not before him. I was panting hard as I kept grinding against him.

It was getting really hard to breath. I wrapped my hands in his hair. I kissed him...it was over the top.

"Stephen!" I screamed as i came.

I felt him trembling underneath. As he called out my name, I came a second later. I collapsed on top of him, panting really hard. "How was that?" I got off him with a groan.

I hugged him.

"soo good...your really skilled...Im a little embarrassed...." I stated my face still red. I really like this man....I put my fingers in his hair ahhh this is where i belong...near him.

I blushed. "I've only ever been with 3 other people. How can I be 'good', and 'skilled'?" I sat next to him. I felt sleepy the way he ran his fingers through my hair.

I saw the tiredness in his eyes.

"Hey we should take a shower before we fall asleep and wake up all dirty, and i have school tomorrow. Also as someone whose been with 2 you being my third and one being a girl you are the best including the girl." I laughed. I had been with a girl once..I was 13 see was 17 I was trying so hard not to be gay...guess that didn't work.