*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I nodded i felt so embarrassed.

"Cccaaannn iii tttaassstee yyoouu." I stuttered...i wanted to make him feel good

"i want to mak you feel good Stephen."

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I blushed and cleared my throat. "But I'm not...hard. Besides, it's late. You have school and work tomorrow, you should rest." I stood up and stretched my back.

"Okay.. Can i at-least hold you wail I sleep tonight." I asked going into the other room setting my alarm and laying on the couch.

I hugged him holding on tight. I could smell him. It smelled like dove soap. I held him tighter putting my face in his hair I felt so comfertable in his arms. I hit my wall and started to fall asleep...

"Good such a goodnight." I said sleepy soon falling asleep

The alarm went off ugh. 6 am the best Time of day not. I looked at Stephen and push his sleeping body off softly and got into my school clothes. I kissed him I the Forehead.

I snorted and woke up when I felt something on my forehead. I looked around groggily. Once my chiffon cleared a bit I saw him changing. "Anything you want for breakfast? I'll make out in a hurry." I stood up and staggered towards the kitchen.

"Nope I'm good I'll eat an apple." I saw him stagger. " Go back to sleep Hun." I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek and grabbed an apple. As I left I yelld saying "go back to sleep hippie"

I nodded and staggered back to the couch, collapsing on it. I felt kinda bad, but I was really tired. I fell asleep as soon as my head on the pillow.

I woke up a couple hours later. I got up and made myself something light before I recalled what occurred last night. I ended up getting a hard-on and made my way toward the bathroom to fix my situation.

I got to school and Sasha jumped on me. I kinda may have texted her a few nights ago that I liked Stephen.....

"Have you made it official?" She asked with a smile

"Yes... We kinda got close last night." I replied

"Awwwa my boys got game" ugh noe I'm gonna have to hear this all day

theI looked around his bathroom for some lubrication and found a bottle of lotion. I squirted done in my hands and laid down on the floor. I began to stripe myself, slowly. I inserted a finger and began to lookfor the pleasure spot. The thought of Hope as he came into my mouth just turned me on to no end. As I came i let out a soft groan and laid there thinking of Hope. I guess I've fallen for him, more than I thought I did.

I told Sasha not all the ditals but some.

She sat there smiling happy for me. School finished I decided that school and stripping was enough for today so I skipped my library job and went home so I had time to do work before I had to strip.

After a Willy of just laying there, i got up and began to clean the bathroom and myself. I left to get changed and realized I didn't have any clean clothes. "Fuck." I grabbed my clothes and went to washer. I stood there in just a towel, washing my clothes.

I walked in

"I'm home." I stated and took some soup from the fridge that was left over heating it up.

" you want soup hippie."

I heard him and felt my heart start to beat rapidly. I tried to calm myself and walked in, nonchalant. "Hey, how was your day?" I shook my head at his offer. "I'm good."

"Okay. You okay you seem nervous you can tell me anything. Oh be the way Sasha know were official so she'll stop trying to hook me up with other guys." I stated getting the soup out and adding a little salt as I sat down to eat it. I patted the seat next to me

I nodded and sat down next to him. Of course I'm not gonna tell him I jerked off to the thought of him. "I'm cool, just kinda embarrassed of wearing a towel, but I didn't have any clean clothes." I scratched my nose our of embarrassment. "It's cool that you told your friend about us. Does she approve?"

- - - Updated - - -

I nodded and sat down next to him. Of course I'm not gonna tell him I jerked off to the thought of him. "I'm cool, just kinda embarrassed of wearing a towel, but I didn't have any clean clothes." I scratched my nose our of embarrassment. "It's cool that you told your friend about us. Does she approve?"

"Yes very much but she did say that if you ever make me not able walk after sex. She will kill you." I said emmarrsdd. I sipped on my soup and held. His hand.

" how was your day hippie"

I laughed so hard, I thought I was goons Falk from my seat. "I promise." When he asked my day, I flinched. "Uhhhhhhh, it was...okay, I guess." I couldn't help, but blush. I stood up in a hurry. "I gotta check on my clothes."

Oh no he seem differnt and didn't answer the question did he find... My bondage things.. Find I'll say it I'm kinky as fuck... But ugh I blushed.

"Hey Stephen... Did you perhaps find something of mind today?" I asked from where I sat

I turned around and shook my head. "No. Why?" Was he worried that I would look through his privacy. I'm not that kind of person. I left and hurried to the washer. I tried to calm my breathing.

Oh thank god.

"No reason I just thought you found something and then you would think I'm a big pervert." I laughed nervously... I mean we are close but I don't want get him freaked out

I checked my clothes, letting my nerves settle. I returned back to the kitchen. "I respect people's privacy, do I'm no snoop. So don't worry about it." Did he have nudy magazines or something? Well, whatever. I sat down right next to him. Gripping the towel so it won't slip off.

"Um.. You know Stephen you never let me repay your favor yesterday...and I've got nothing to do right now." Okay I'll admit it I'm a horny little 17 year old boy. Okay I could pretty much do anything anytime