*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I blushed a dark shade of red. "Um, I'm good. I kinda...fixed my problem on my own." I cleared Mt throat. I hadn't ribbed one out in do long, my libido's been kinda on the down low. Kinda embarrassing. I'm young. I should be fucking anything that walks.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I looked down...

"Oh I want to Make you feel good." I blush Crimson. " God I must sound like some pervert. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." I looked at my feet moving them awkwardly.. God I'm an idot

I shook my head. "No, you're not an idiot. It's just that I...um...haven't really touched myself in a while now. It kinda takes me a while to get my libido up." I blushed. Great, now I'm making him feel useless. "If you wanna, we could try on your birthday. Or after your show our something."

Great. I just made things worse. He probably thinks its his fault. "Look. When it comes to relationships, they don't need to revolve around sex. Not saying it's not important, it's just not the most important thing."

"I understand..Im gonna take a nap on you and then i have to go to work....." I repilied laying my head on his legs..

"I love your legs they make good pillows i said lazily.

I nodded and sat down on the couch. I began to laugh at his comment on my legs. "Really? I find then kinda thin. Like sleeping on ply wood." I stroked his Diddy hair as he drifted asleep. I should make finger once he's asleep.

I slept what felt for a very long time...I had dreams of Stephen and I in a flower field making flower crowns....I was laying on him there too.

I sat there just watching him sleep. He looked so happy and at peace. I just wanted to stay there, but I also wanted to make him something before he leftfor work. I gingerly removed him from my lap. I tiptoed into the kitchen and began to think on what to make before he wakes up.

I was finishing up some rice and baked chicken with a side of steamed vegetables, when I head him call my name. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Ya really well, you know Stephen if you keep cooking for me your gonna end up fattening my up." I laughed.

"Your coming tonight right?"

I chuckled. "The way you eat, that's what's gonna get you fat. But if you do get plump, more to squeeze I say." I nodded at his question. I sniffed my pits to make sure I don't stink. "Okay, cool. Don't need to shower."

i laughed at him...I thought that was really cute....

"I don't eat that much."I said lifting up my shirt trying to squeeze the fat.

"SEE!"

I laughed and held up my hands defensively. "Okay, whatever you say. Here. I made you chicken and rice. Something healthy and yummy." I served him a plate and i began to notice a chill. Then I realized..."Fuck."

"What...Whats wrong." I asked worriedly.."Steph honey?" I took a bite of the chicken

"It's good really.....i was joking about the fat."

I blushed. "I forgot to get my clothes out of the washer, I'm sure they're humid and smell moldy by now." All I was wearing was a dirty tank top and boxer briefs. I can't really saunter in there, looking like I just finished a night of hardcore gaming.

I blushed. I felt like such a chick. Worrying about her appearance. Why did I care all of a sudden? "Thanks. So let's go. I'm ready for my prize."

I laughed.

"Okay, to the bus." I yelled.

We went on the bus, and got there. once i got him in i kissed him on the cheek.

"Ive got to go change....love you see you soon."

I gave him a nod. I looked around this place. It was a lot brighter than I expected. And the guys weren't bad on the eyes. I walked over to the bar and asked the bartender where do I sign up for that lap dance prize thing.

I went to the bak and saw Jason and Author and Corbin getting ready..We were still on the animal act...I hope Stephen doesn't get jesouls of me and Corbin. I got dressed in my pink thong collar and cat ears. We were ready to go out and start our act.Soon it started. My and jason started to crawl and the dance started.

I had decided to sit close to the front. Get a front route view of Hope's performance. I heard music begin and saw the host present their performers. And that's when I saw him. I stared wide eyed at him. He looked fucking fine. I couldn't stop staring. I even leaned in a bit, like it'll help me see him better.

I saw Stephen in the front row. I looked at Corbin as we did the dance going back and forth as he was the dominated trying to train me.

He took out the fake wip and shaped it.

I flinched when I heard a whip. I nearly jumped on the stage to take it away from him. I blushed at my realization. Damn. I nearly made a fool of myself. I decided to relax and cheer him on. He probably felt nervous of me watching or something.