*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

Soon the dance ended with me and Jaosn on leashes and the others straddling us. After that it was time for the lap dance.

"Gentlemen,one of you will win a lap dance from me the kitty. Anther will will win one from the hands-on Tiger." I said pointing to Jason and he growled.

I put my hand in my jar my fans stood up yelling that they show win. I gave a kid to the crowd as I opened the paper. the name was Ken somthing but this was my game i could rig it.

"Stephen!" I yelled out asking as if I didn't know.

then Jason repeated my steps saying

"Mac."

"Everyone sit down except for those two people please."

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I blushed and raised my hand. I was kinda nervous. I didn't know what to do. I just kinda sat there, waiting for Hope to give me a lap dance.

I looked over at Stephen.

"I assume it's you sir." I said walking over slyly. When I got there I put my leg on the arm rest.

"Hello Stephen you get me for a very long lap dance you luckily duck, now follow me please~" I said a sexy as i could and took his hand leading him to one of the private rooms and locking the door behind us.

"Yes now i don't have to act like i don't know you ."

I nearly fainted from the sexiness overload. I followed him to a back took. The way he talked, was just the epitomeof sexy. "I nearly fell to my knees. I collapsed on a chair. "Damn. You make Mr weald in the knees."

"Really...thanks......your really nice steph." I hugged him..

"Im yours for the night, what should we do, your choice winner,"

(I am so sorry its taken this long to update I've been really scatter minded lately)

I couldn't help by grin. "Anything? Well, we could...enjoy each others company." I leaned forward, smashing my lips against Hope's. He kinda smelled like Cologne and sweat. Rashly turning me on. "You smell great."

(it's fine, I'm sure you're very busy. And to be honest I've been kinda out of it. ^ ^')

I blushed..

"I don't know about that....I probably just smell of sweat...But forget that." I put my arms around his neck and gently kissed him..I wasn't good at the rough stuff but...i did like it. I put me legs around his waist, kissing him deeper.

(Thanks)

I began to chuckle. He was really too cute. "I like the way you." I wrapped my arms around his waist. He was kinda sticky and warm. I just wanted to lick him. I could feel myself getting aroused. I needed him, but I was kinda scared of pushing him into doing that.

(no prob)

I deepened the kiss. I really liked him...I wrapped my hands in his long hair.

"I like your hair better when you have it down." I commented. I liked the way his hand layed on my waist... I put my head on his shoulder..

"Hey Steph..you wanna do it..?"

My mind was getting kinda hazy. I like it when he runs his fingers into my hair. Feels nice. My eyes widened. "uh..." I could feel my body getting hotter than before. "uh, if you want. I wouldn't mind." I didn't really know what to say, I wanted to, but...I felt kinda scared.

I tapped my fingers on his shoulders lightly...

"Theres a bed behind the curtain over there." I pointed to the corner. I snuggled into his neck...

"If your cool with having tired hope sex." I smiled. I was kinda hazy but i liked it. I was tired from dancing, but I still wanted to..This was his prize and i would enjoy it too.

I nodded. I picked him up, carrying him towards the curtain in the back. "if you're tired, I'll do everything. You just lay down and I'll pleasure you." I was kinda nervous. It's been a while since I've been with someone, but I was getting excited to touch his body. I laid him down and continued kissing him.

I kissed back i really liked his kisses. I leaned into him. I was already hot but not hard yet.

"Thanks Steph...." I whispered...

"Your soo nice." I closed my eyes

I laughed. "I'm not nice. I'm a total asshole, but I like to think I'm changing." He's really too sweet. He deserves to be treated well. I'll do my best. I stopped kissing him and moved to his chest. He treated kinda sweet and salty. I like it.

I couldn't help but smile. Maybe i wanted to hear him say I'm not an ass or something. "You're too sweet sometimes. I shouldn't say shit like that and neither should you." I would never want him to doubt his worth. Then i should be an example. I loved the feel of his skin. The way it shivered. I started to stuck on his pert little nipples.

"Sorry i can't milk..." I muttered remembering the kink. But as his tongue went over it, i shivered and shook just from his gentle touch, moaning ever so slightly. I felt bad about the kink thing....I wish i could have given it to him...I want to give him everything.

I had to stop sucking just so I could laugh. I took a breather and turned my attention to him. "It's fine. I don't expect you to. I just like sucking nipples either way." I went to his other nipple and sucked like the other. Making them swell slightly and turn a dark red. "I kinda like the way they look when I suck 'em."

My nipples were sorta throbbing.

"Steph i love you." I smiled. I was happy he was happy.

"Do you mind doing this because i want to but i don't want to if you dot want to i just really love you."

I was surprised when he said he loved me. I felt my heart beating super fast. "I-I love you, too. It makes me really happy to hear that." I was grinning like an idiot. I just had to kiss him. Possess him as my own. Leave marks.

I moaned. I kissed him back deeply. I put my hands in his hair pulling gently it was so soft. I was happy He said he loved me..I love him..Maybe he won't leave after all...maybe i could get a normal job and not strip and the possiblitys.

I must have really fallen for him. Everything about him I love. The way he smiles, the way he talks, everything. I pulled away, cuz I really wanted to get my hands on his dick. Err, more like mouth. I bent down and pulled his thong off. Getting a nice view of him.

I blushed so red I thought I was on fire...As he looked at me I felt myself already getting hard...

"Stephen your embarrassing me.....Your looking at me as if I'm like a jewel or something..." I said looking down..

I couldn't help but laugh. He's too cute. "You're very special to me and I love you. You're just really handsome." I blushed like an idiot and licked hid tip. Tasting a salty bitterness. I liked it. I kept trying to insert more of him into my mouth.

I moaned like a girl. My dick was getting harder and harder. My hips started to move with his mouth.... I moan.

"Steph....stephen." I yelled out.