*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I nodded. He looked in pain. I felt kinda bad, but began to move. "okay, tell me when it's too painful. And I'll stop." I moved out, slowly and moved in.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I felt pain but at the same time it was starting to feel good. I started to move my hips to his, grabbing up and trying to get to his hair I wanted the soft hair in my hands and i want to feel him, smell him, I wanted to be engulfed by him..

"Stephen! I want you!" I screamed.

I wrapped my hands in his hair lightly pulling. I looked him right in the eyes and smiled. My face was so hot I could feel myself blushing. I moaned as are movements started to sync.

"Stephen! I LOVE YOU! NEvER LEAVE!" I yelled.

I tried to laugh but I was kinda in the middle of something. "I won't leave you." I leaned forward and kissed him. I pulled away for air. I could feel my body sweat and shake. I was staying to get close, but I don't wanna b4 the only one coming. I started to stroke him.

I threw my head back when he started to stroke...It Felt so good..I was full of ecstasy. I pulled harder on his hair.

"Steph...Stephen..fffasster" I stuttered.

I was close to coming. My toes felt the sheets.

"Stephen."

I started to move faster. Giving him what he asked for. Just looking him writhe in pleasure was a huge turn on. "Fuck, Hope. Didn't know you were such a screamer." I panted and kept the pace.

I got embarrassed...DId he not like it...I can't.....Its just a normal reaction..I let go of his hair and moved my hands over my mouth. It muffled my moans and such to almost none. That should be better. I was so close to coming.

Shit! I must've hurt his feelings with my comment, but it was just a comment. "I don't mind your screaming, just surprised. I kinda like it." I pulled his hands away and covered his mouth with a kiss. "I love you." I pulled away, panting. I was almost close so I picked up the pace. I was stroking him faster. Trying to get him to cum before I do.

I nodded..

"Sorry I thought you didn't like the noise." I stutter out.

"Stephen! Oh My God! Stephen! I'm gonna! I'm gonna." I scream I felt his hand on my dick go faster and I started to grind faster.

I lifted my arms hugging him.

"STEPHEN!" I yelled as I came.

I came instantly aster him. I let out a soft groan. Once it was over, I collapsed on top of him. After a few minutes of silence, I turned to him. "Do you think people could've heard us?" I grinned, leading towards him and covering him in kisses.

I blushed...

"I hope not...i mean people always have sex around here so maybe but. god I hope not." I was blushing to much, I covered my face I was so embarrassed.

"Dont embarress me like that...Sex is just between you and me." I squeak out because i was still embarrassed.

I laughed, pulling his hands away from those gorgeous eyes. "Let me clean you up. Are you still working?" I got up, slid my pants up. I found the bathroom, got a few wet towels and started cleaning him up.

I smiled and let him help clean me up..As much as I liked sex man was it fucking messy.

"Nah im lazy we can go home if you want I don't really want to work more..Hey steph...Was I good for you?" I asked because even though i wasn't new i was still wondering what he thought.

I blushed. "You were really good. I'd have to fight the urge to cum several times." I usually asked that question. "Did you like it?" I brushed my hair back.

I sat up,Hugging him, my hand in his hair looking into his eyes, those sweet eyes that were so kind.

"I loved it hun. You were perfect." I hummed.

"We should go home and take a shower I have school tomorrow."

I love his soft hands. The way they go through my hair. They felt do nice. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. "Okay." I helpedhim up. It'd be my fault if I was too rough to him. "Are you okay to walk? If you're not, I can carry you."

I looked down...

"I think I can walk but...I really want you to carry me." I whispered.

I got up and grabbed sweat pants and shirt I hid in the corner earlier. Then sat back on the bed putting them on.

"See I feel fine...But I'm really really tired." I said grabbing his neck and deeply kissing him.

I grinned. That was too cute. I love the way he tastes and how his lips feel on mine. Once we pulled away, I sighed. I got on my knees. "Okay. Get on my back. I'll carry you home. Maybe we could stop for some I've cream, my treat." I was over the moon with joy. I got to fall in love with a cute sweet guy. I wanted to make him happy.

I got on he's back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Hey, Stephen can we skip the ice cream tonight....Im really tired sorry honey." I whispered in his ear, kissing the back of his neck.

"Sorry.."

I leaned my head on his head/shoulder, closing my eyes.

"oh, sorry. I just...I don't know." I sighed. I began to hum. Whenever I want to calm myself, humming usually helps. "Welp, just rest. We'll be asst your place soon." I carried him out the club and into the dark city.

We finally got to his place. I tried to place him as gently as I could, before I passed out next to him.

I woke up, it was still really late. I saw Stephen next to me, I inched closer hugging him and nuzzling my face in his neck.

"Stephen." I groaned. As I fell back into slumber.

I woke up, drool in my cheek. I wiped it fast, making sure I didn't drool on him. It's been a while since I'veslept that heavy. I liked it. I sighed, nuzzling into his hair. He smelled so sweet. I could just eat him. I was tempted to lick him, just to get a taste of him. Soooo I did.

I felt something warm on my skin, it felt good I moaned softly. I was still mostly asleep. I went closer to the warmth, gripping on to what i thought was a shirt. It was so nice and warm.

"Stephen....." I sleepily whispered

I pulled away. God I'm such a creep. I shouldn't have done that. Buy the way he calls my name...it made me really happy. I hugged him, tightly. "Hope."